Starter Help&Aid for New Players

• Sure is! I'm send a starter package and when you are ready for MS let me know and I can send some as well :beer:

You'll have to be above 500k for the MS though, I can defend and send the attacks

Current Universes: Europa
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• resources are hard to find nowadays... :dead:

just joking. sent some to help at early game. when you spend it and i see you colonizing logically, i can send more.

also, writing ingame coordinates on boards is forbidden if i am not mistaken... just nickname shall be enough. :squint:

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

• Its easy to find recs, but hard to get to the point of that :P

Thanks guys, huge upgrade your help ! :D

Always several people to help. These guys helped me and several of my ally mates, and been able to grow. You can ping pretty much anyone in "STORM" alliance to get some help, as we like to now "pay it forward". don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!