[TOT: 664.575.000] van den budenmayer [Misfits] vs. Foxtrot (A: 4.250.000, D: 660.325.000) TP: [238.259.200]

• hello europa!

we're here with some exciting news...

this bot is getting new and new versions. as a careful and attending player from our universe would have noticed, its nickname was Bravo at first, Charlie then, Delta later and Foxtrot now. he is growing very fast and raiding inactives all around alongside with 3 other bots of our universe i mentioned on other threads...

Foxtrot has 0 defense and only 200 sats on all planets since he's botting and bot moves all the res to moons non stop and raids inactives. whenever he's there on his own and bot turned off, he launches around on some bunkers and get good profits. though recently he decided to take on Misfits... which was the worst decision he took. he started bashing my friends with cruisers for little profit; OBEY was first, Parkway Drive second and Angelo Nero as third (the ones that i know of). i also hear that he is probing like every account around. i mean why not, he's a bot and it moves the fleet on same seconds all the time...

so as of this evening, after seeing only 1 active planet from him i realized bot is turned on and he isnt there. i probed around and saw this;

foxtrot-4.png

the one at the bottom is my first probing. he had 15 min timer here but active on g5 low planet where bot was checking for attacks. so i decided to try my chances and see what it does. i launched 22k BC for 1.5M deuterium. fleet sat there and in last 35 seconds AS ALWAYS it moved on deploy to planet with %100. i then started watching on lanx and refreshing oftenly and realized it recalled within 1 minute! so it was deploy to planet with %100 and random recall...

after probing again i realized that he was left with;

foxtrot-3.png

as you can see, even less than half of the loot and it was all deuterium. deploying 30k ships costed him like 460 deut with %100 and then recalled. since he had only 420'ish deut left now, would bot fail to FS on deploy and leave it there? i had to try. i also thought i shall send 3 waves, with 45 seconds inbetween just in case he recalls after a few seconds to fall right into my 2nd and 3rd waves...

i launched again and he AS ALWAYS deployed to planet but since there werent enough deut, bot did %10 deploy FS! god, there are some smart bots as of lately... i waited for him to recall and fall into 2nd and 3rd but no, so i've hit the empty moon.

after a couple minutes i lanxed again to see when he will recall but saw he kept going on? i decided to watch for a little more. and after 8:30 minutes passed (my flight time with BC to him) i decided to screw him the way bot cant save him. ^^

started lanxing every 2 seconds and decided to lock the planet deploy time and force a recall. i was sure bot would recall but when? so i didnt bother putting attack early to make it harder on lanxing for me. i've launched in last 9 minutes and started lanxing every 2 seconds! i only took 5 seconds of a break to write to ally discord chat that OBEY owes me some cheap doot that he promised in case i am getting this bot. ^^

on exact 1 min left bot recalled.

i made the math on my notepad as i always do; foxtrot-2.png

after math, i took my time since there were 32 minute'ish return time. since i am paranoid in this game and am expecting every kind of low trick from WCKD. meanwhile i was talking to James Bond on discord and we were trying to communicate as new neighbours. ^^

i was highly suspicious that WCKD could be defending on blind return at moon. but none of mr bonds' moons lit and rodroxz, oden, overkill42 were silent as well. only Aegharan has lit on one of his g4 low twin moons but when i probed i saw nothing, also he has only rips that he can defend vs me and that wouldnt be enough. also thanks to James Bond that he shared that Foxtrot has been probing them a lot as well and his allymates was asking each other of who this account is linked to. so i got a little relieved though kept activity tracking. it wouldnt have been an hours before of defend from them since i was the one triggering the FS of the bot and they wouldnt have known i was gonna launch on that specific time...

while waiting i checked some other moons and saw this;

turco-1.png

he had activity so i didnt bother much. when time was approacing for me to lock on Foxtrot. i checked turco again and saw timers matching my probing. he had 2 active planets though but when i lanxed them i saw some expedition missions. could he have sent expo's thinking activity on any other place would prevent a possible launch?

i decided to try TURCO as well. jumped a part of fleet with only recyclers enough to recycle. i didnt have much hopes so didnt f-up (also time for locking foxtrot's return was approaching...) i got TURCO and recycled 1 min laters. 260M+ profits in the bag. ^^

i decided to go with destroyers since i am in love with my BC and the %0.1 chance of it being a brilliantly planned ninja would make me bleed 22k BC.. though i didnt sim. i thought 10k dessies would win vs 670M fleet. i am a noooooob!

i've launched specifically on a wrong time to make him not ask for help since there are many that could defend on low G4...

foxtrot-9.png

i've sent more recyclers than needed just in case i get ninja'd so i could grab my own DF. :)

slowed in last 3 minutes, then he immediately lit here (as he was watching from another moon and had timers of 27-27 on both moon / planet here). i think it was either 1 or 2 second on his return.

since there were 1:30 minute between my destroyers and fleet, he thought he can get some DF and i saw this pathetic attempt;

foxtrot-8.png

he got 0 recyclers worth DF at the end. here's the hit. not a big hit but the way it happened was very exciting for me. this hit is specifically dedicated to OBEY, Parkway Drive and Angelo Nero... enjoy!

p.s --> you can see my new relocations pay off. both 8 minute flights. ^^ the TURCO hit will be shared on another post without a story since i mentioned it here.

p.s #2 --> kokos i am waiting for the doot as a bounty for this hit. :P

On 03-11-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker van den budenmayer [Misfits]

Weapons 180% - Shields 180% - Armour 180%

Destroyer 10.005

Defender Foxtrot

Weapons 170% - Shields 150% - Armour 180%

Small Cargo 8.503

Large Cargo 5.311

Light Fighter 2

Heavy Fighter 3

Cruiser 12.181

Battleship 130

Colony Ship 19

Recycler 1.845

Espionage Probe 74

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 1.970

After the battle ...

Attacker van den budenmayer [Misfits]

Weapons 180% - Shields 180% - Armour 180%

Destroyer 9.971 ( -34 )

Defender Foxtrot

Weapons 170% - Shields 150% - Armour 180%

Small Cargo 0 ( -8.503 )

Large Cargo 0 ( -5.311 )

Light Fighter 0 ( -2 )

Heavy Fighter 0 ( -3 )

Cruiser 0 ( -12.181 )

Battleship 0 ( -130 )

Colony Ship 0 ( -19 )

Recycler 0 ( -1.845 )

Espionage Probe 0 ( -74 )

Deathstar 1 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 0 ( -1.970 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.250.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 660.325.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 151.258.400 metal and 91.250.800 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

151.258.400 Metal and 91.250.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 149.218.400

Crystal: 89.550.800

Deuterium: -510.000

The attacker(s) made a profit of 238.259.200 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -376.106.000

Crystal: -226.427.000

Deuterium: -57.792.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 660.325.000 units.