Please update and merge

• probably no merge for two more years. based on prior merges. Only 1 year since the last merge.

all true but they did say new merge script is in action so merges can happen more often

From the last time this same thread was made.

It was said that with the new merge scripts used at the last merge, merges would be possible more frequently in the future. Merges used to happen about every 3 years or so I think. It's been about a year since the last merge. I highly doubt we'll get yearly merges, so expect to wait at least another 6 months, probably another whole year.

It's definitely not happening any time soon, because of the soon'ish release of the "new beginnings".

The last merge wasn't done with a new system, the old system was patched together to work with v6. Originally it was planned to do it with a new system but that didn't happen for some reason.

• we can no longer wait.

do it GF

Please merge the uni's.

.hr and .ba are dead and will keep on dying if merge doesn't happen ASAP

I really want to see Statue of Liberty

I can no longer wait, take me to United States
    Take me to Golden Gate, I will assimilate

one day my friend, one day they will merge us :D

I am makeing Silverwind's days

• I get you but there are no present merge plans. The update is their priority right now and its still in testing... Besides which the merge script, as it stands, is broken.

• what exactly is broken about merge script?

i get it there were some problems while mergeing, it took some time, we had to wait and be patient but after some time we are merged now

it seems to me i am missing a point, am i?

I am makeing Silverwind's days

• The new and improved merge script that they wanted to use for the merge, that would allow merges more frequently, is broken. How or where I don't know but they patched together the old one to work with version 6 and the last merge was a nightmare from everybody's stand point. The merge didn't go smoothly for a lot of people and weren't able to play for upwards of a month. I'm not sure a merge could be done right now even if they wanted to.

• The new and improved merge script that they wanted to use for the merge, that would allow merges more frequently, is broken. How or where I don't know but they patched together the old one to work with version 6 and the last merge was a nightmare from everybody's stand point. The merge didn't go smoothly for a lot of people and weren't able to play for upwards of a month. I'm not sure a merge could be done right now even if they wanted to.

Dude that merge script argument is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

It's a server/database merge, it's been done before, it could be done tomorrow if they wanted to.

Edit:

There you go GF, you can thank me later.

• This has nothing to do with how you would merge universes, joining tables is not the same as merging. Each universe is likely in it's own database with several tables. So you'd have to merge several tables from multiple databases. It's not as easy as you think.

• Really mate?