RIO poped my moon thread

• If RIO alliance popped your moon, please write here ASAP. They've been popping moons and crashing fleets way too easily. If RIO has seen your fleet on lanx you can be sure your return is locked. But there are still things we can do to make their life more difficult than what it is now. We have options: try to def, although they have a lot of fleet, try to steal a hit, try to steal debris, get into follow ups, we have options to make their life more difficult.

If you are in trouble and RIO is after you, this is the place to ask for help, please reply ASAP.

Thanks,

Cardinal

• Drama, I love it. :biggrin:

No drama, I am just a nice and sensitive guy who wants to help out people in difficult situation. So, if your fleet is in danger, don't just sit there and cry alone, you can write something here or PM me in game even if I am in vmode, I check account very often, its better to live through difficult times in a great company such as myself, I have good jokes. ^^

• Nicely done, the Universe may become more active and entertaining with some resistance. I think everyone including the RIO gang will like the effort, hopefully players will take you up on it. :thumbsup:

Ong7Kn6.png
    SGO - Bellatrix & Quantum & Oberon & Cosmos & Vega & Janice
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system

• good to see you're still causing trouble and showing skill cardinal.....you can show them some of those cccp skills. Hopefully you last like Gonzo

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • good to see you're still causing trouble and showing skill cardinal.....you can show them some of those cccp skills. Hopefully you last like Gonzo

Mate,

This account was merged from Electra.org, 12+ years in a very unfriendly environment, I don't know gonzo that well, but has his account been around that long?

Regards,

Cardinal.

• I started in u30...moved to u40, electra, quantum...etc etc....age of the account doesn't matter. Just skill, kills, and thrills;) The point I was trying to make was simply that I'm glad someone from back in the day i.e. you, is still around and making moves/waves. I know the uni you are in now is extremely hostile. My reference to Gonzo is to the fact he is one of the few fleeters in Q besides Hatch that makes really nice hits, has a huge fleet, and is willing to fight RIO.

So not sure how old his account is, I just like to read his posts and I know that Gonzo is fighting the good fight...the same one you are I believe.

Anyways, keep shaking things up, killing things, and having fun.....I always like reading your posts so keep them coming....1

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"