AntiGameReborn v7 Feedback

• hey Tirnoch . i see many forks have been created on the github. people started to solve v7 agr bugs on their own forks. would you consider handing over the project to someone, if you are not willing to work on it anymore?

• For expos, given their increased importance:

1. Please add option in add X PF to default fleets

2. Please add option to customize number of LC/SC to send

Has anyone solved these with a fork?

• hey Tirnoch . i see many forks have been created on the github. people started to solve v7 agr bugs on their own forks. would you consider handing over the project to someone, if you are not willing to work on it anymore?

I don't see any bugs being fixed on those repos.

Also, I never said I won't work on it anymore. As such I won't "hand it over" to anyone. If anybody wants to work on AGR long term, they are free to hit me up on Discord.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn

I don't see any bugs being fixed on those repos.

Also, I never said I won't work on it anymore. As such I won't "hand it over" to anyone. If anybody wants to work on AGR long term, they are free to hit me up on Discord.

If I may say, I would really appreciate if you fixed routine:collect/fleetsave/last and would you share that fix with us (me).

I'm only asking, whatever will be your choice, thank you for your great work and the efforts you put in AGR.

• Well I fixed cargo capacity not taking into account being a collector :crazy:

Well keep in mind technically (from GF perspective) you are not allowed to use any altered version of any addon, because your version is not tolerated by GF. And, if you're the EricTurf guy, you've added some stuff that is considered illegal as well. So good job I guess?

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn

• Well I fixed cargo capacity not taking into account being a collector :crazy:

Well keep in mind technically (from GF perspective) you are not allowed to use any altered version of any addon, because your version is not tolerated by GF. And, if you're the EricTurf guy, you've added some stuff that is considered illegal as well. So good job I guess?

shit please don't call the cops :cbanned:

• Can we please fix the SC / LC calculations to include hyperspace technology and finally get better numbers of cargos used when when res-collecting on planets?

I end up anywhere with 3kk-8kk empty cargo space, wasting so much deut. cumulatively.

&& take into account the increase for players with collector for the additional 25% cargo storage.

5394-northstar-jpg

"In the center of our Universe lies an understanding of all things beautiful.
    Each star represents a cluster of souls of which more beauty lies. Don't tell yourself you do not belong.
    If you ever become lost, just follow the North Star."