Cardinal vs [RIO]

• This made me chuckle.

Have fun & good luck!!

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

- The one & only Peppa -

- SGO for: Bellatrix/Fenrir/Dorado/Rosalind/Sombrero -

White text = My perspective as a player

Orange text = My perspective as an SGO

• Does this Mean that you Lost Cardinal? since you went into Vacmod. Thus Surrendering.

Or can a Mod Clarify this, Being that "Cardinal" is Effectively Not Playing. Kaldor

No it just means he took a day off. Vmoding is not forfeiting, don't be ridiculous. People have a life.

• its kinda lame tbh, no matter how much I like to see Cardinals hits I feel like its just an abuse of "paperwork" cause you're vmode fleeter. Whats the end goal here?

• its kinda lame tbh, no matter how much I like to see Cardinals hits I feel like its just an abuse of "paperwork" cause you're vmode fleeter. Whats the end goal here?

The goal is to properly document our relationship because I am an honorable man, why else?

• May have I mistaken your statement?

You said you want to play a war against RIO, but it's clearly an unofficial war since you have to be active.

I mean, you'll be forced to take out the blue shield to find a warcr (if you're plannig to declare a war every week, I'll be laughing sooooooo loud at your actions).

Also, you fear what they might do to your account (what if you have no more moons and no more jump gates?). There are several methods to save the main fleet. Also several methods to save support fleets.

But if you don't want to be called out as a bot, you must sleep a few hours.

You made a couple of notable hits, but never gave them the opportunity to challenge you. To retail.

I think this is meaningless. Or, better said, a noisy circus.

That said, good luck both sides.

My two cents, cheers.

• Soar spot on, already pop a moon, had no intention at all but he kept provoking and poking me and Rio.

• I am new when it comes to war declarations, but my understanding is that as long as at least 1 cr is posted by any of the involved parties during 7 days, than the war stays active for another week.

I am impressed by overwhelming support that I received from all kinds of random people in game. I have 6 people offering me moon shots for free and 2 people offered cheap duet to trade at 2:1:1, not a lot though, they are small accounts, like 30M, but still, its the thought that counts. :)

Lastly, I am not underestimating RIO, most powerful ally in Uni by far, they clearly know me well. They expected me to come out of vmode today at certain time, got it just right by the way, planned some good ninja traps, that didn't work so they forced MD. They put effort today, cheers friendly neighbors, I can appreciate the effort, I've set up ninjas before myself, its hard work, I know it well.

Lastly, while RIO is busy with me, the rest of you can sleep a little bit better, I tie their resources, mobile planets, etc. If you guys want to help me out with cheap duet, please do, I will keep everything privet. Like today someone wanted to moon me, but I asked him to do it at a later time so RIO doesn't know who helps me out.

Regards,

Cardinal

• Well someone put his two cents very seriously ^.^....almost felt out of my chair of laughing .may I bet my two diamonds that You have great fun with this silly game dear Cardinal :)... so what if You lose Your fleet or Moons or whatever , You will still be King of great humor :) ...just love You sweetie <3

• CARDINAL.

do not act like that. as if rio brings everyone down.

and only because you are not one of us. are not you any better than us?

• Yes, this is silly, but CARDINAL is having fun, let's respect that. Sure, he vmodes a lot, but what else can he do? It's HIS way of fighting an overwhelmingly stronger opponent. Every single Alliance-Player who is at a disadvantage against a stronger enemy will always resort to vmode... It's simply in ogame's nature. Speed fleets of 100 billion+ are just too expensive and risky to fleet save on a regular basis.

Good luck to both sides, but hopefully CARDINAL can spice things up a bit.

Noticed WM gained about 60 million points today on his economy. Is he preping for the update? Collector it is? Or has he gone da turtle way?? :huh: Nah...

• Well someone put his two cents very seriously ^.^....almost felt out of my chair of laughing .may I bet my two diamonds that You have great fun with this silly game dear Cardinal :)... so what if You lose Your fleet or Moons or whatever , You will still be King of great humor :) ...just love You sweetie <3

Do you play chess? Figure it out, you're in the middle of a chess game.

Suddenly, you retreat for days because you have to think about your next move. Is that right? Your opponent have to wait for days because you do not know what to do.

Or better, because you have very little chance of winning.

As I said before, I'm not against his will, he's free to do whatever he wants to, I also appreciate his personal crusade against the big boys, but what I disagree with are his manners.

He's not a politician, he's a lone wolf. And he's seeking for attention only because he made a bunch of good hits against the "bad" lads.

For istance, let's pick gonzo. I'm sorry dude, I don't know you, but I need to drag you in.

He's playing even more than Cardinal, he erased almost all H4rdcor3's rip in a huge topcr this year.

Had he wrote a drama around that? H4rdcor3 politely congratuled with him. So what? Now you all Gonzo's groupies?

I am a fan of john wick's hits.

So, you're making fun and trolling someone who didn't care that much about you in the past, you want to feel the adrenaline. Fine, everyone's choosing their path.

Where's the adrenaline when you're not letting your opponents do a move?

As I said, I'm not picking a side, I'm not with RIO, not against.

But it's always better when the target is someone else and not you, am I wrong? What would you do in RIO's clothes?

Bad players enjoy little wins. Coming from someone else, of course :rofl:

If you really stand with Cardinal, come on. If you have the guts, cut the crap and do something against RIO with your hero.

• I will like to start of by stating: I know next to nothing (or to little) about the history between players and clans in Quantum.

That being said, I for one find it amusing, when underdogs challange the emperors of ANY universe ;)

If it is a show-off or a show-down, time will tell. I am not friend nor foe of anyone - yet. I havent been playing long enough, but I always remind myself, that it is only a game - and it is supposed to be fun.

And on the ending note to my comment: there are many ways to challange emperors. Beating their deuterium suppliers into submission. Make a teamwork knocking out their moons, trashing their production (removing any and all defences and solar sats), forcing them to use huge amount of deuterium on expencive fleetsaves (if you can find enough fleet for ACS) and much more. Always start from the buttom up - taking out the weak link and destroy their good mood :)

Now that is just my few cents.

• Soar dude I don't play chess, I am just a blonde cheerleader ^.^ ... and yes I like Cardinal because of his humor sense <3 and no, I have nothing against RIO or anyone else, I actually think they are excellent players :) ... but I do have against people who registered just for this thread so they can sound a little bit bitter over something that is just a game :)

• Cardinal do you have any specific victory conditions in mind or are you just going to keep nibbling at RIO until they either change their alliance name (admit defeat - unlikely) or catch you in the end?

(No insult meant, I'm enjoying the showmanship, just the longer this goes on the chance of your fleet ending up in RIO recyclers will trend towards 100% because everybody slips up eventually)

• Cardinal do you have any specific victory conditions in mind or are you just going to keep nibbling at RIO until they either change their alliance name (admit defeat - unlikely) or catch you in the end?

(No insult meant, I'm enjoying the showmanship, just the longer this goes on the chance of your fleet ending up in RIO recyclers will trend towards 100% because everybody slips up eventually)

You know, I never thought about victory conditions because to be honestly, and its been a little bit of a secret, its a for hire job. Basically a group of individuals came to me and offered 1 Billion deut per month if I fight RIO, when you divide the bill between them, its really not a big deal.

Put yourself in my shoes. Reaper update is coming and I have no deut traders. Part of it is because I am an asshole, part of it is because my RL is busy and I can only be on line when I can be online, so scheduling deut trades is next to impossible. So, how am I going to build reapers? I don't have mines and if I have a failed launch on someone, there goes my monthly deut bill. Bottom line is I needed the deut, so I took the job.

What I didn't expect is the overwhelming amount of support I received from Quantum community. People feel that the universe is unbalanced because RIO alliance can do whatever they want. Their huge fleets do not leave anyone a fighting chance, they've been rolling through their wars like hot knife through butter. They just pop whatever moon they want and bash people that basically just want to peacefully farm and do occasional dirty fleet save. I don't advocate dirty fleet saving, I am just saying that's what their opposition has been for years.

So, now, 2 weeks into war, I have an anonymous army of supporters of 20+ people, 90% of them have been bashed by RIO one way or another and 10% just think that I am a hero. I have basically unlimited amounts of moon shots and large amount of deut suppliers that are willingly trade me deut at 2:1:1 ratios. So, on top of the 1 Billion salary that I've received, I got another 1-1.5Billion in donations. They go as little as 30M because that noob on small account thinks I am a hero, this stuff makes me cry ))), to some large size transactions. I don't keep track of how much exactly I get, but last 2 weeks I got 2-3 Billion of cheap duet, you can see the difference in my stash in G5.

Now, that's all honkey dory, but I also have to work hard. RIO dispatched their top fleeter lieutenants at me, Mikoto and Unclesam, both have been force poping my moons. Mikoto likes to mobile in, spend a fortune in DM by insta building everything, force pop my moon, lose rips and than leave. Unclesam has been force poping my moons by flying over system with his fleet, here is an example:

via Imgflip Meme Generator">

They've lost 360 rips in 2 weeks, give me 6 months, the count will be in thousands. They use their mobiles on me, they have to fly cover fleet every time they force pop my moon. I fly my rips at them to farm RIO miners and that could be easily returned, I take plenty of risk. I farm their miners so they know how it feels when someone farms them. Trust me people, I earn my pay check.

Lastly, if you guys want a more balanced universe, please trade me some cheap deut. Every time I get out vmode, someone in RIO is farmed because I have to keep war officially going. As long as RIO top players are focused on trying to catch me, most likely they will leave the rest of you alone. My account is only top 200, but I do good work and I know how to fight. All transactions are strictly confidential.

Until next time,

Cardinal