Player help player project

• Hey there Galatea, its your friendly neighborhood bunny abuser again.

Over the last few days i have noticed a lot of accounts have been made and it got me thinking it would be nice if they stayed.

I will be offering res to any new player that contacts me to help them get started and also offer mentoring if they need it. I will also try send out a copy and past message to a number of accounts each day too so my message is received by as many as possible.
    if anyone else would like to help out i suppose sign up below, cheers :thumbsup:

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• Very true Mr Abused_by_bunnys.
    Galatea has gone from 900 to 957 accounts in about 1 week.

I will ofc hop on the Hype! Train! to get Galatea living. Can offer Res to new accounts, and MS help to ppl who shows they gonna stay atleast a while :)

• HI I'm new (to the top 20) and would welcome 20M crystal..

But on a serious note, a very good idea! It's a shame to see so many players quitting. It makes you wonder if there is even anything that can be done to improve retention.

I would offer resources to help but I'm just a lowly ranked miner. I'm happy to offer advice to new bunnies though (avoid bunnybasher)

NOW PROVIDING A FREE FLEET

:quote:RECYCLING SERVICE:quote: 

• If it can help a player can contact me and I'll gladly point out how bad he is and then provide solid arguments to support that statement.

He can then grow fast by being fueled by hate.

• So I just got banned and the reason is Pushed x1

I sent resources off to someone ranked 600+ as part of this initiative.

CoA or BB have you been banned as well?

I'm super confused (yes the door is ajar)

The only thing I can think of is -

I sold someone in my alliance 2 moonshots during the last 40% chance and he sent me resources covering it.

I sent 2 x 1000 LF's at him and he sent me back 6M metal and 2M Crystal. I paid the Deut.

I've done that before and never been banned.

How can that be defined as pushing?

The post was edited 1 time, last by CVK ().

• Only thing with MS I can think of is if you got the DF aswell as payment. Then it would be considerd Pushing. If he is lower then you.

And no, we havent been banned xD

Hope to see you back soon

• I would suggest trying to contact the GO/SGO, In the past I was banned in the wrong and after taking it up with the SGO it got cleared up.

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• yea contact the GO's and they will have a look and tell you exactly why you got banned, maybe you can work it out with them, try get them on discord or something, will take a week by submitting a ticket

"Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP

• ok so it seems it has been sorted.

The upshot is it appears the GO only saw the payment of the resources and not the LF that I sent as part of the moonshot.

I've never been banned before - it's quite an experience. You are completely cut off and luckily I have my old Uni 1 account still linked, so I used that to contact support.

The original ban was for a week but it lasted maybe 2 days in total

There you go - so the lesson is I guess I need to log a ticket if I selling moonshots for resources.

• The upshot is it appears the GO only saw the payment of the resources and not the LF that I sent as part of the moonshot.

There you go - so the lesson is I guess I need to log a ticket if I selling moonshots for resources.

It seems strange to me that they are so willing to dish out bans without looking into it further? I mean, how can they not "see" the LF? Seems like something obvious to look for IMO.

Seems troublesome for lower level players to be logging tickets for every moonshot sold, but as the cost of a MS for us is so cheap, we don't really have this issue.

ON THE TOPIC OF HELPING NEW PLAYERS!!!
    I would love to help some new players by sending them some resources to get started. It goes without saying that this would come with some good advice, which would mainly consist of directing them to guides. Millions of resources is a lot to a new player, but only a few hours play for us, so I am fully on board.

It's always hard to start in a new universe with such highly developed players there - it can easily dissuade players from developing.

MY BIGGEST concern is that the new players may not find there way here to this forum. I wonder if there is a way to generate some clarity around the importance of the forum.

• Sinoxa! You're criticising them when this is such a new game! They don't have the tools to do that! Wait until the game has been out for at least a year to give them the time to make such tools.

With OGame only being released in the last couple of weeks, it will take them a little while to make such tools. Once they have been made, I'm sure that such information will be checked before bans issued.

Once the game has been out for a year or two - or even OVER A DECADE AGO - you'll expect them to have measures in place ;)