Why would you attack someone with 10% of your points with major non-profit?

• I don't see why would someone let himself turn into an inactive to be farmed by him. If I decided to quit the game I would keep vmode forever. Not inactive.

Don't see how cleaning my defenses can possible pay off in the future.

And he is no great player, that's for sure. He attacks me with such a huge fleet that makes no sense except to spend deut... If he checks my points he would see that is impossible for me to stop that attacks with my fleet.

I have shown him I am active several times. Exemple: build ABM while he was attacking with IBM, moved no moon planet to under moon planet, fleetsave most of my fleet, which he never catch, escape from attacks during the attack,... First time he attacked even send message asking why.

Can't do much more.

He is no great player, that is a fact. If he was, he would have studied my routine, actv times, and would have known he could not get profit. I have been attacked before with profit from the attacker. That was a good move.

He has lost more than 50M Res on his attacks on me. But I apologize. They are not stupid, just non-profit. And for sure will keep unprofitable.

• Turtling up will bring the player to a level when he start being sloppy and leaves a good amount of ress/fleet behind the wall making him a profitable target.

People will notice and will start RIPing.

Then another type of thread will posted on the board: why do people attack turtles :)

Yes, but against RIPs he can just call for help to ninja those RIPs. That's the biggest difference :)

Unless it's a guy far stronger than anyone else and/or belongs to the dominant Alliance... Then, I'm afraid... there's nothing you can do. Just struggle until he gets tired I guess!?

• You almost sound like a fan. Would explain a lot :troll:

• until i decide to get him timed back again simple as that.

Its just that im way to lazy for ogaming atm :D

Do you know why the snow is white?...Because it forgot what colour it was

• Well with the approx launch time, impact time and hyperspace lvl, that should be info that can be made conveniently available.

Attackers necessary fleet size decreases proportionate to defences though, so there’ll be diminishing potential debri to time back as this goes on :/

• No need to be concerned, Mr. Durden.

There are those who claim I am your fan too.

:shrug:

:fatgreengrin:

• lol

So you are saying that you don't mind to pay just to hit a 10 times smaller player for fun?

Where did I heard that before? ...

Ohh, I remember now. I see that a lot in the state prison where I work.

• lol

So you are saying that you don't mind to pay just to hit a 10 times smaller player for fun?

Where did I heard that before? ...

Ohh, I remember now. I see that a lot in the state prison where I work.

Well...oGame is setup in such a way that the inmates run the prison as the "volunteer" staff of GOs are comprised mostly of players and former players. As for why someone would bash someone into oblivion? I'm sure there is some correlation with a Dopamine release there. Fleeters do get excited about making a "hit" after all. And oCrack is addicting. Go for too long without a "hit" and withdrawals start to set in and the next thing you know you're launching on sub-HoFs acting like it's the next top 10 hit about to go down. Staring at the screen, refreshing like a mad man begging the gods to have the defender delayed somehow and running around your flat doing the "please let this hit go through" dance. The whole time your significant other is packing their bags and speaking silently into their phone telling their BFF about your "problem" as they wait for the uber to arrive.