13+? years gone by - the dust settles - Hello

• I've seen a few familiar avatars that take me back.
    I don't think I'll be here to play per se, but I did love analyzing the mechanics of a game back when I was a teen.
    May get sandbox to throw my analyst powers at now :P

who's here?

• Seems I was going senile, I see I was doing a final GNN report in Jan 2010, so 10 years.

Pardon the double post.

Haven't seen any names of people I was in the same universe as before.

I played Uni's 11?, 29, and 43

• Your name does sound familiar. I played U29 many years ago :biggrin:. The glory days, before DM and when things were very active.

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• Your name does sound familiar. I played U29 many years ago :biggrin:. The glory days, before DM and when things were very active.

Yes I remember you! :)

U29 burnt me out (I actually stole top spot for a day by spamming some metal into RL's around the time the uni had just started aquiring battleships, so cheap I know) but that was my fleeter uni.
    Anyway I wasn't managing myself back then. U43 was solid mining philosophy.

• Yup, that’s where I got hooked on fleeting as well! Can’t remember how far up the latter i got, but i was top 100. The board was quite fun back then as well. Old names such as Ram Rock, Heavy Metal Trader, Anusha, Blassfemme, etc... to name a few. Was a lively time back then. Was actually talking to a mate the other day about the first colony ship-only HOF that was made back then in U29 :rofl:

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• You made quite a brand for yourself. I remember that Colony ship HoF lol
    I remember all those names. Ah you know what, I think it was a previous uni that I took top 1 spot from, because the competitor at that time was Blassfemme! xD, but she played Uni29 too and outsourced to my sensor phalanx to catch ... Kaneta? on a moon-df.

• Haha yup! Well it’s good to see a familiar face such as yourself ^^
    Sadly, the game has changed a lot since those days. However, there is still activity in some unis. Hope stopping by gives you the itch to start playing again :thumbsup:

Regards,

Al

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• Well Jex Roselin is somehow familiar to me me...exotic name :)...but I don't know why am I connecting You with 15 Uni :)...and from 11 Uni I remember Beyonder because he was always in good mood with his funny posts and jokes :)

How are You :)?

• Well Jex Roselin is somehow familiar to me me...exotic name :)...but I don't know why am I connecting You with 15 Uni :)...and from 11 Uni I remember Beyonder because he was always in good mood with his funny posts and jokes :)

How are You

Is Uni 15 Hogar's / Serbia's uni?
    That may be it :) I really do have fuzzy memory.
    I'm well. I recognize your name too, but also a little fuzzy on the details, I feel you were with the Serbs :) I was happy to spot Capo in Uni1 now (sent him a msg :P ) xD
    How are you?

• Yes , HogarStashni and Serbia Elite <3

Well, they were great ogame and real life friends :)...luckily good memories never die <3...I think the greatest achievement of this game is social aspect of this silly game ^.^ , no matter how much it has been changed technically , social aspect still remains ...and it seems to me now, that old times seemes funnier...via this board account I found one great RL friend I had lost somehow :)...now , I've remained messing with music and so... hope You are doing fine :)..I really like this exotic name <3

• I certainly remember your name from somewhere Jex, though I wasn't a part of the unis you mentioned (except a few months in u15 in Serbia.E.)

A lot of the merged accounts ended up in uni 1, with most being long term inactive these days (including the Capo account you mentioned unfortunately)

Things have certainly changed a lot since the old days though.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• Welcome home. They've made... Renovations. Miss the GNN interviews.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
    What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.

• I certainly remember your name from somewhere Jex, though I wasn't a part of the unis you mentioned (except a few months in u15 in Serbia.E.)

A lot of the merged accounts ended up in uni 1, with most being long term inactive these days (including the Capo account you mentioned unfortunately)

Things have certainly changed a lot since the old days though.

Thanks for the starter Res.
    Ecox5 is crazy for me, so hard to spend it xD 9th day Astro11 with 60K now. Slowing into a rhythm now instead of raiding all the time.