Light Laser Duplication

• So on leda i queued up 1k LL's shortly after i had thought it was odd that the listing had increased to 1009 or so when i looked at the total that would be built, and eventually when the LL's were done, i had 1100.

I don't know what caused this, and it hadn't happened for the 1k RL's i had built earlier on.

• I've experienced similar things. I had 15 gauss, wanted to increase it to 25, but ended up having 27. I am sure I only bought 10, so I have no idea how the two extra came from. I'm almost 100% sure it's happened with my rocket launchers too. Probably the same reason this happened 2 Small Shield Domes

• Man.... when we're at Leda related bugs, I could swear I sent my fleet in an ACS attack a few days ago and one fleet simply started the fight without waiting. I brushed it off as bois being too impatient and wanting to fight asap :D

• It happened again.

I build two gauss to go from 7 to 9 but I have 11 now.

I got 10 Heavy lasers I know didn't pay for. I didn't have enough res on the planet to build more than 10, I was at 30 and I'm at 50 now.

I built 100 rocket launchers, 10 heavy lasers and 2 gauss on 5 planets. Ended up with 2 extra gauss and 10 extra heavy lasers on 1 planet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sazr ().

• I've experienced similar things. I had 15 gauss, wanted to increase it to 25, but ended up having 27. I am sure I only bought 10, so I have no idea how the two extra came from. I'm almost 100% sure it's happened with my rocket launchers too. Probably the same reason this happened 2 Small Shield Domes

:D:D:D:D:D

This one I wasn't expecting it... How ridiculous would it be to be given 10k large shield domes?