Crawlers 7.1

• i think more realistic at the end it will be that 1 crawler gives you 0,036% something must be wrong in this formula. It is pointless to have 150 crawlers, no problem for defense, no problem for energy... simply you can give anyone 30% boost instead of crawlers.

If a fleeter have 1600+ crawlers and everytime has to buy them in the marketplace cause someone bash him often, will you like it anyway? Even if you are the one attacked often

I am more worried because I am a miner. As a fleeter I would have 2500 crawlers with no problem on my planets with very small defense or maybe even zero. You need to have pretty big balls to attack fleeter. Attacking miners on the other way is pussy move in my point of view. We are not and we don't want to do any dmg to anyone. I was a fleeter for more than 5 years and I did not attack single planet for defense bashing or taking a small profit from there.

• i think more realistic at the end it will be that 1 crawler gives you 0,036% something must be wrong in this formula. It is pointless to have 150 crawlers, no problem for defense, no problem for energy... simply you can give anyone 30% boost instead of crawlers.

It changes nothing...

In fact, with the past formula, with 1667 Crawlers you would easily get the 50% boost if you are in any slot aside from 13-15. Now you actually have to work for it via increasing your mines and Crawlers aren't capped, for each level of mine you get the ability to increase one Crawler and that gives you 0,36% extra or 0,24% if you are not a Collector.

The difference between 1667 Crawlers and 100+ isn't that significant either, yes, it may look like it is because of the number of Crawlers, but in the grand scheme of things, 1667 Crawlers at 50% DF end up being 1.66 million profit of metal and crystal... which at the end game, you might as well waste time on an inactive than risk yourself and waste time on an active player to get such a small profit. Just ask any top fleeter who would want to go for such a pitiful profit... Yes, there are those that bash for fun but against those kinds of people it doesn't matter what you have, even if he doesn't profit.

I like the current formula. 100 Crawlers are still 5.000 Energy, and this formula doesn't punish those who relocated to slot 15 to get the extra deuterium, which would have to waste billions in energy tech and fusion reactors, now instead all we need is like 1 level of energy tech or 1 level of fusions, which is still not cheap for those who have high level mines in old universes.

This is one of the few things I don't want GF to mess up with anymore. It's as good as it can be... Although, if they listened to us, even better would've been to tie the number Crawlers with a level of a dead Research like the Laser Technology, which currently is pointless beyond level 12, literally.

• Before collectors had energy bonus, now they don't.

Like someone said, high mines require high fusion/energy tech in p13-15.

So, 5.000+ energy will be ever 1 extra level of fusion/energy tech, that will mean milions of resources anyway.

In other planet positions you are producing less deuterium, so, still high cost in term of resources.

Anyway, i don't know, maybe devs have something in mind, we will see with other news in the future.

• What are you complaining about, I have built energy tech lv 21 and fusion lv 22 on all planets

I hear you too, I was on the way to doing the same. I ended up with 22 energy tech and 20 fusion. Now that this has changed I am no longer doing fusion.

I am pushing all metal mines to 38, Currently at 36 and one 37 and one 35 metal mine ( 32 33 34s Crystal mines ) 35 and one 30 duet mines

Metal mines are cheaper at the moment, So that is where I intend to put my res. I was working on building up crystal to 35 early on. Yet it would be to costly. Metal mines will profit from the crawlers at a faster rate. In a month I can be at level 37 and 2 months or less at level 38 as I just started all but one level 36 metal mine.

I can trade up all my deut for the week to make about 450m metal. Which will help with the short fall of metal!

This is my current production...

Per week : 344.799.840 Metal / 141.760.920 Crystal / 145.151.328 Deuterium

Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006

Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• i finished at fusion 21 and energy tech 21 with mines 40 33 37 and have plenty of energy for crawlers

5k energy is a piece of cake as 1 lvl of fucion now goves me 25k :D and will not need to upgrade it any time soon

I am makeing Silverwind's days

• Seems they fixed the bug now.

Below formula now works:

((metal mine level + crystal mine level + deut synth level) * y * 0,02) * 1,5

y = server setting factor (e.g. 8 )
    1,5 if class = collector

Got 80 levels of mines

(( 80 mines) * 8 * 0.02 *)) = 12.8% without perk with perk

(12.8%) 1.5 = 19.2% with perk

On my planet and overview:

Got 10000 Crawlers ( 640 active due to cap)

Base prod 55203 Crawler prod 10599 19.2% prod increase

640 / 19.2% = 0.03% per crawler with perk.

With better mines your max crawler cap will go up example below:

115 mine levels is then:

- 18.4% without perk

- 27.6% with perk

Only thing for live servers we don't know how that factor "Y" will be set per server.