[TOT: 466.334.000] bkipin [Misfits] vs. Jagoda LEE [York] (A: 32.246.000, D: 434.088.000) TP: [287.785.425]

• hello europa!

this is a sad hit as she was a friend of mine. when i passed my account, i only kindly asked for invulnerability of 3 players and even that was up to my friend as he was the new legitimate owner. he said he deleted all of the buddylist due to safety concern but would respect to not hit those 3 players.

i wish this hit hadn't happened but as i gathered the information from Jagoda LEE afterwards, it was a spy & fly and she was online but due to situation she was in, she couldnt have moved the fleet.

On 23-11-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker bkipin [Misfits]

Weapons 180% - Shields 190% - Armour 180%

Small Cargo 33.333

Light Fighter 33.333

Cruiser 25.555

Battlecruiser 15.555

Espionage Probe 1

Defender Jagoda LEE [York]

Weapons 150% - Shields 150% - Armour 150%

Small Cargo 138

Large Cargo 16.775

Light Fighter 1.293

Heavy Fighter 61

Cruiser 2

Battleship 140

Colony Ship 9

Recycler 3.114

Espionage Probe 590

Destroyer 288

Deathstar 1

Rocket Launcher 57.497

After the battle ...

Attacker bkipin [Misfits]

Weapons 180% - Shields 190% - Armour 180%

Small Cargo 30.701 ( -2.632 )

Light Fighter 30.645 ( -2.688 )

Cruiser 25.300 ( -255 )

Battlecruiser 15.513 ( -42 )

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender Jagoda LEE [York]

Weapons 150% - Shields 150% - Armour 150%

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

93.222.235 Metal, 23.717.566 Crystal and 30.746.778 Deuterium

23.305.559 Metal, 5.929.392 Crystal and 7.686.695 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 32.246.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 434.088.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 511.134.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 73.883.600 metal and 61.539.600 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 184.608.225 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 170.723.394

Crystal: 79.768.558

Deuterium: 37.293.473

The attacker(s) made a profit of 287.785.425 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -473.588.794

Crystal: -172.077.958

Deuterium: -50.075.473

The defender(s) lost a total of 695.742.225 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

• It was not me. it was new owner. of corse new owner i would never do such thing. never the less... I`ll share my hit on board. Its a different nickname afterall. Nobody will notice. Just a quick tutorial how to legitimately farm your mate. Pass account - hit - take account back - share on board. Bravo.

lol

• It was not me. it was new owner. of corse new owner i would never do such thing. never the less... I`ll share my hit on board. Its a different nickname afterall. Nobody will notice. Just a quick tutorial how to legitimately farm your mate. Pass account - hit - take account back - share on board. Bravo.

lol

i will tell why someone's mad, lol.

Harvesting report from DF on [X:XXX:X]03.12.2019 07:59:19

Your recycler(s) (5266) have a total cargo capacity of 179.044.000. At the target [X:XXX:X], 104.857.600 Metal and 74.175.200 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 104.857.600 Metal and 74.175.200 Crystal.

nice hit you got there wan kerr. i'd take 39M damage if i wanted to hit Devlin for myself. luckily i got you so no deut cost, no losses. maybe you should post that amazing -no profit at all- hit? lol.

i gifted the account because i had some real life stuff to catch up. i didnt want it to melt in vmode so i gifted it to the only person i trust in ogame who has never cheated in any way. create a ticket and ask for tickets and gift codes and you'll realize. also i have whatsapp chat from a few days before i passed it with my friend where we talked about who not to hit and what to do with the account. i can share them with anyone in private if someone's curious (you can ask someone who speaks that language or use google translate). besides, why would i need to change my nickname to hit Jagoda LEE? this hit is %50-60 of daily ripraids / farms i am having so nothing spectacular. you just keep making it obvious that you're not mama's smartest boy. :rolleyes2:

ahh, and if someone wonders, i got some proof of york cheating. i always knew from the very beginning (june) that it was a push account for wan kerr but i didnt have proof. thanks to bkipin who was curious in universe and checking mmorpg a lot for growth / players he came accross something very funny.

rule number 2 york ; you shouldn't have multi accounts and locate them in your 12th planet which you got on June -oh, a coincidence when Daisy Duck account was created, right?-. even if you want to cheat and have multi accounts, you shouldnt name their planets with your previous nickname. it gives it away. :confused:

here are the screenshots of a wannabe fleeter pusher / multi account owners g6 planet and mmorpg. notice how he decided to name the planets of his multi account with 3 months older (when that account was created) main accounts nickname.

daisy-duck-wan-kerr-cheat.png

daisy-duck-mmorpg.png

wan-kerr-old-nicknames.png

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

• Obey - you sim to actually be normal out there. Dont believe everything you hear from this fella. You are his friend while he need you. But no honor or decency. Its just profit for no matter what cost. And soon as you point that out - he comes up with handfull of his accusations.

Just report whatever you think you got on me and let them ban me. And yes - I did hit Devlin. yes you did steal the debris (everyone would be upset over that). But for your information i did actually have a profit on this. Never the less how pathetic is it that you calculated what could I have lost and gained. Yes I knew you were closer. yes I knew you have recy and I might not recycle anything. I guess I should not attack anyone now cause mighty vdb will steal again. no fella. i dont lay here for you or anyone else. But keep on burning that deut. Now you have nough profits to do so.

• york he shared those WhatsApp messages with me as well (we are real life friends) and VBM was basically saying to new guy don't attack Ramco and some other guys(i should not give their names i think) and new guy was saying "i can not keep all the names in my mind" Trust me RyaRaineS was actually upset about Jagoda LEE's hit. We just talked about it today.

Anyway this is a real hit. No pushing no cheating so congratulations attacker and vfr to defender.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ramco ().

• york

I am sure you have your reasons to believe hes dirty but from my perspective i cannot see that.

My acc was v moded for long time, i didnt even knew him while i was playing first months of the uni.. but i never left discord channel.

I spoke with RYaRaineS before i un v moded and he always talked against cheaters. He and the other members encouraged me to start playing this uni again and ever since hes been inviting me to acs hits(where he really does not need my firepower), helping me with ress ..ets.

So from what i see, hes a really good ally buddy to have.

About your DF, you knew there was risk and you took it, i encourage that, no risk no gain, but not always things turn out to be great as expected.

I accept my defeats,, is you have seen, accept yours as well.

Lets hunt each other and have fun. peace

• kokos

I accept my losses. I wasnt happy with not collecting the debris obviously. We could talk for long time but I simply cant be bothered no more. Not sure why I let myself get dragged into this pointless conversations.

Just a game but lets respect each other. All Im saying.

• This game is about profits...its all 1s and 0s at the end of the day. If I get crashed tomorrow. I don't care. It's a war game and should be played as such. The hit was a tough one to take for VBM I know that because of the alliances he had but new players on accounts mean new rules and alliances. That's the game. It happens. Heck VBM could get mad at me tomorrow leave alliance and crash me. Its a game and should be played for fun without emotions.

Great hit!

Defender GLOTR. With your mines..Its easy.

I CAME. I SAW. I TRIED TO CONQUER.

THE CHIEF NOOB OF ALL THE NOOBS
    MINER WITH ATTITUDE?