[TOT: 23.910.000] MAD DOG vs. Blackmass [RelVan] (A: 0, D: 23.910.000)

• On 01-12-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker MAD DOG

Battlecruiser 1.557

Espionage Probe 1

Defender Blackmass [RelVan]

Small Cargo 3

Large Cargo 1

Light Fighter 21

Heavy Fighter 12

Cruiser 4

Battleship 5

Recycler 7

Espionage Probe 765

Solar Satellite 6.320

Destroyer 5

Battlecruiser 70

After the battle ...

Attacker MAD DOG

Battlecruiser 1.557 ( -0 )

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Defender Blackmass [RelVan]

Destroyed!

menue items do not disagree as such since food don't talk back

The attacker captured:

1.266.227 Metal, 210.250 Crystal and 513.646 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 23.910.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 876.600 metal and 5.004.300 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.990.123 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 2.142.827

Crystal: 5.214.550

Deuterium: 513.646

The attacker(s) made a profit of 7.871.023 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -4.188.227

Crystal: -16.891.250

Deuterium: -4.820.646

The defender(s) lost a total of 25.900.123 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• naaa he lost profit he used nukes so he made no profit. he is still trying to pay for his first set of 4200 nukes.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

• naaa he lost profit he used nukes so he made no profit. he is still trying to pay for his first set of 4200 nukes.

Do you read this part "....but profit is not important to me anymore."?

How much is your profit with me?

It was a "short term cost", remember?

• Geez Blackmass that is the exact same thing you did to him how can you complain?

LOL no complaints as many as he's done it too . over the years. Ice. he hit me for 547k in defenses i put back 1.2kk back in mines. after minimal defenses went back he drop another 357 or more ipms for the two hits he posted today and according to other players (cough cough ) they are not even basics. he can enjoy the profits. either way like I told Mule team 2020 I mean Mad Dog it's only defense other things can be built to replace it mines or mobile piece's that can't be nuked.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.

didnt you used the exact same move on the other hit? you didnt made a drop of profit, just said that you were making him a farm, maybe he is doing that :3 karma my friend

enjoy the hit attacker

didnt you used the exact same move on the other hit? you didnt made a drop of profit, just said that you were making him a farm, maybe he is doing that :3 karma my friend

enjoy the hit attacker

yes and no Iris this time I was being a butt. last time I was prepping a farm. only because mad dog sent a snarky pm to start off with instead of asking what he did wrong i dont like no antis for one.

two Mad dog do not flatter you're self you did nothing for me other than remove defenses. the gains I made I made with my own effort and trades from my ally m8s and friends. either way I would have made the same gains . John.

• -> "only because mad dog sent a snarky pm to start off with instead of asking what he did wrong"

Champ.....why you keep demonizing me?
    My PM to your attack was: "???? so you spend hundreds (It was thousands) of ips to "profit" peanuts? do you have any reasonable explanation to this?"

And your to me was: "menue items do not disagree as such since food don't talk back"

Yeah....you're right! :crazy:

-> "to Mad dog do not flatter you're self you did nothing for me other than remove defenses"

I don't put the attacks here to flatter myself but to mock you!

You're my pet....you transformed a boring and forgotten account into a nice guerrilla warfare mode fun account.

Sometimes I'll come and visit you, just to remember you how much a "short term cost" can cost.

You'll appear more times here Champ, just play and shut up.

The post was edited 4 times, last by MAD_DOG ().