uNu scrpipting.

• Here i am to show you guyz how a guy named uNu(rank 6) is using bot for farming.

He is growing 1B ress a day as you can see on gamestats, he grew 40B pts in a month!

I already reported him, hopefully few more people can do the same!

Thanks!

roll a dice google

carp.png

• Hi AGFS.

The only place I've stumbled upon uNu is in the auctioneer where he is incredibly fast to counter-bid (1-2 seconds).

I don't know anything about botting in OGame, and I just wanted to ask you, if you presume he is botting solely because of his 1 Bn ress /day and his 40 Bn growth?

Again, my lack of experience in OGame is the only reason why I ask :-)

• Wait.

We are talking about same system attacks. 1 second in return mean 0,5 second dealey to attack beetween those 2 targets in blue.

How can someone send an attack in 0,5 sec? Same ships.

The only way to do it is to send the first at 90% and then send the second to 100% at the right time.

But i think go can see when the fleet was sent. If the 0,5s is true, definitely a bot user. If not, meh, wahtever.

• This is my point. We all know that he didnt send that one attack on 90%. Why would he? he sent attack in same system. Im not accusing him becouse i saw it now, i saw it 100 times and got tired of it.

carp.png

• Hello.As I said to you earlier, I am not working currently, so I have time to make Billions.

In that picture that you put here, I didnt see any scripts,we can see more attacks in same system from which 2 are in same second.Which means this can be only a delay,a bug,I dont know, I dont care what it is.

I play Ogame since 2007, I was never been accused with this thing you keep saying I am cheating,I am really bothered about this.

Yes, I use scripts but legal ones, AGO/AGR and Universe View. I am wondering if you even hear of them? Do you even know how AGR + keyboard works?

Anyway, I think I gave to many explanations. I kindly ask one of the GM to clarify once and for all this situation. Thanks

Good evening everyone!