Rule Update Needed

• Could we please have updates to the rules on what is legal and not with regards to market place trading?

One could perceive a number of ways to push accounts quite easily and apparently legally. Alternatively, any dodgy trades could potentially fall under the “not manipulating trade rates” sentence. However ambiguity is the real killer.

Some sort of clarification would useful and not 2 years too late like scrap pushing.

On a side note, how this got released in its current form is beyond me.

• As far as written clarification is concerned, that should be coming shortly.

As far as how to treat things like the marketplace with all of its complexities, consider the pushing rules to be the same. Especially when it comes to scrap pushing (selling fleet on marketplace & re-trading of resources).

The best thing anyone can do right now is to report anything they think might be suspect through the ticket system. As a GO, I can say this really helps us in being able to identify stuff that's going on.

I know that's not the answer you're looking for as it wouldn't be the answer I'd be looking for as a player but that's the best answer we can give you for now.

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

- The one & only Peppa -

- SGO for: Bellatrix/Fenrir/Dorado/Rosalind/Sombrero -

White text = My perspective as a player

Orange text = My perspective as an SGO

• All rates you can select on the marketplace are legal to trade there and only there. Normal trades outside of the marketplace still have the standard rules applied to them.

• All rates you can select on the marketplace are legal to trade there and only there. Normal trades outside of the marketplace still have the standard rules applied to them.

This, exactly, how will help people about the "pushing" plague?

Don't you think you should rework something?

My suggestion: Change game! Feel free to follow it or not, your choice.

• i think the ratos got to be fixed, and the old fasion trade to be the better option .

EN Quantum Wars win/loose 2/0 RETIREE!
    EN Cosmos War win/loose 1/
    RETIREE!
    EN Himalia TOP 1
    EN Origin TOP 1

52b9bf7deab8ea937725300c-640-320.jpg

• i think the ratos got to be fixed, and the old fasion trade to be the better option .

The old fashion trade is the better economical option if you know your contacts. The marketplace is really handy for not having to bother with contacting people to see what they sell, and that's why there is a fee. It's the best option for lazy people like me. Both trading solutions are neat.

• yes the comunications in the universe will be dead ... or so ... and we live in the century of the comunications lol

EN Quantum Wars win/loose 2/0 RETIREE!
    EN Cosmos War win/loose 1/
    RETIREE!
    EN Himalia TOP 1
    EN Origin TOP 1

52b9bf7deab8ea937725300c-640-320.jpg