[TOT: 21.250.000] Singleplayer uni [FAP] vs. Savage (A: 20.000.000, D: 1.250.000)

• Hello Fenrir and .org!

I will warn you the fight isn't nearly as interesting as the story, so thread lightly ;)

Those of you who know me know my space life has been a mess lately :)

Our dear Navy friends are back, moons are popping on both sides, fleets are being crashed and my sleep schedule is totally not holiday-like! :D

Still, as dead as Fenrir is, there's always action, especially with my #1 Fenrir fan!

giphy.gif

Let me tell you a little story!

Approximately two months ago, attacker became a target to my alliance mates, and as any perfect and most beautiful alliance individual (with exquisite sense of humor might I add) I contributed with my RIPs.

Nothing personal, uni is dead, a target is a target and moons get rebuilt, maybe some sour feelings and retaliation in the end in case moon gets popped, but that's about it right? WRONG!

Not how it works, not in our attacker's head at least! This guy has gone on episodic rants about how he hates us, how we are ugly fat no lifers and about how dead Fenrir is, all through planet and account name change! What - a - statement! (and not childish at all)

To add a cherry on top, this pathetic excuse of a fleeter periodically goes in and out of vmode exclusively to send moon destructions and attacks on me (literally no profit made so far no matter how much effort invested).

If I might add, I'm not a scary guy in general, but I scare some people enough to send MDs below 100% speed after returning their rips multiple times (even the so called quitters) :D

With that said, we get to our story today! :)

I wake up in the morning, notice one of my moons is already missing and another 3 MDs being added at the same moment I logged in.

I was pissed the moon was missing, but I was more pissed my fleet was landing in 20 minutes and my cover was going to be blown.

Thankfully, I had a lucky combination of Sledgehammer being online and spying me and attacker being a complete and unaware noob unable to recognize a player being online.

My fleet was in a different galaxy and the only time window I had to send defence with recyclers included was gone thankfully to server lag (gr8 update GF btw, NOT)

I just sent destroyers to defend and the rest of the fleet was sent away to return about two minutes after the initial MD.

I see attacker is also farming my planets, but:
    a) Attacker sucks at math and sends about 40ish% of required cargo in attack missions

b) Potential gain from defending MDs was more than losses from farms

so I decided to let him have his little victory, for a short while at least!

Midway I realize how stupid I am and that I should have fsd recs separately, but it all turned out pretty fine for me. :)

Attacker, I wish you FR for your two months of wasted production in VM and the fight, so that's what..... rips + economy..... 20+4M? You'll get that back real fast!

Also, a piece of advice.... Next time you send RIPs.... send recs I guess? I kinda thought we were way past that part of tutorial?

Dedication goes to Skrap, a small but happy moon that lived its short life proud until the very last moment. You will not be forgotten my friend!

Anyway, without further ado!

On 22-12-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Singleplayer uni [FAP]

Deathstar 2

Defender Savage

Colony Ship 1

Destroyer 1.216

After the battle ...

Attacker Singleplayer uni [FAP]

Destroyed!

Defender Savage

Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )

Destroyer 1.206 ( -10 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 20.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.250.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 8.480.000 metal and 6.800.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -10.000.000

Crystal: -8.000.000

Deuterium: -2.000.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 20.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 7.880.000

Crystal: 6.300.000

Deuterium: -150.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 14.030.000 units.