v-mode raiders

• In my opinion v mode raiding ( where a player comes out of v mode, moves a planet next to you then raids you , then goes back into v-mode) is imoral and should be banned as its not in keeping with the game. V mode is designed for those who may have to be away for a period of time when unable to log in. It is constantly though, used by high ranking players to raid and attack those of us who play daily. Perhaps there could be a cooling off period when coming out of v- mode where planet relocation is not allowed for say 24 hours. This would be fairer to the players who play day in / day out. I have seen it on numerous occasions now where a top 10 player comes out of v mode for a few hours destroys someones moons or fleet , or just smashes a defence then jumps back into v mode . Not only cowardly but in my book morally wrong for the spirit of the game. Now I know this suggestion will go down like a lead baloon for those so called top players who use this tac but to me it seems fair. could there be a kind of no attack policy implimented where as for 24 hours the player coming out of v mode could not relocate, attack or be attacked ( in the interest of fairness ) . just seems faire to the lower ranked players who are trying to grow in game and therefore make it more likely that players stick around .

• I didn't read all, anyway i got the point after few lines.

There should be an attack block after you go out of v-mode, at least for 24h.

No more V-mode raiders.

But if for people is good then...whatever.

• why?

you change vmode, or get in the attack block after vmode

you cut down a big % of active fleeters

and in some unis vmode fsing is the only option

but if your goal is to kill whats left of ogame, go for it lol

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• As i said "but if for people is good then...whatever".

I personally don't like to limit the fleeters gameplay.

But we have to say that he got a point. It is not normal to go in an enemy system after vmode, attack a player and later go again vmode.

Vmode was not thinked to do those things, to avoid FS or the possibility to be attacked by others.

Anyway, vmode set to 0 their production so...again, whatever.

• In my opinion v mode raiding ( where a player comes out of v mode, moves a planet next to you then raids you , then goes back into v-mode) is imoral and should be banned as its not in keeping with the game. V mode is designed for those who may have to be away for a period of time when unable to log in. It is constantly though, used by high ranking players to raid and attack those of us who play daily. Perhaps there could be a cooling off period when coming out of v- mode where planet relocation is not allowed for say 24 hours. This would be fairer to the players who play day in / day out. I have seen it on numerous occasions now where a top 10 player comes out of v mode for a few hours destroys someones moons or fleet , or just smashes a defence then jumps back into v mode . Not only cowardly but in my book morally wrong for the spirit of the game. Now I know this suggestion will go down like a lead baloon for those so called top players who use this tac but to me it seems fair. could there be a kind of no attack policy implimented where as for 24 hours the player coming out of v mode could not relocate, attack or be attacked ( in the interest of fairness ) . just seems faire to the lower ranked players who are trying to grow in game and therefore make it more likely that players stick around .

So you are lazy mofo who can be surprised by vmode warrior. ROFL. accept it , adapt and move on, you can play whenever, he can play every 48 hrs. With no mine income... So he is already at disadvantage.

Btw I see you playing in cygnus with small fleet. If you do get it a lot bigger, I guarantee you will be using same feature you whine today against.

Fly safe and cheers

• OK so Im a lazy mofo,if I go to sleep at 1 am and say number 5 rank/ 2 fleet rank comes out of v mode as his ally mate saw my fleet at 10 pm , while Im asleep he jumps a planet and moon next to my planet and destroys my moons, does that make me lazy ? I dont think so the lazy one is the one who spend £s on DM and is allowed to jump in a planet within mins and attack after being in v mode for weeks, and then to go back into v mode without a save. So DiSturbed that makes me lazy ? I knew it would rile some people putting up this post but only the cheating multi accounters or not lazy v mode raiders. Any way its just a thought/ suggestion to make the game fairer also i suggested that the player coming out of v mode could not be attacked also I fs every time I go off line and the only way Iv have ever been caught was by v mode raders jumping in planets while I was sleeping. It used to take days for planets to be moved now it appeard to take mins. Oh and no I will never v mode and then come out just to attack , good players do not play that way.

• relocations take 24 hours and lock the moon for 24 hours after

maybe dont fleetsave in a way that makes it look like you fleetsave on colo or debris

• Oh and no I will never v mode and then come out just to attack , good players do not play that way.

Remember this sentence. As for instagating get used to it, there are ton of tactics to neutralize v mode fleets, ask around my friend, dont whine on board how it isnt fair. Majority of them HAVE to use vm.

Also getting bigger fleet by other lurking much bigger fleets is major feat. One that is not easy to accomplish. How and where you FS matters a lot

• I wasnt whining I was putting forward a suggestion, which i think would improve the game and perhaps encourage players to stick round longer which in turn makes the gme better . More players always makes the game better . In cygnus around 75 % seem to be in v mode some solar systems are full of players in v mode . Just a suggestion but as usual on these boards the people that dissagree never contribute to threads with reasoning against ideas or alternatives they just cast aspersions and shoot down ideas that may affect the way they play.

• I wasnt whining I was putting forward a suggestion, which i think would improve the game and perhaps encourage players to stick round longer which in turn makes the gme better . More players always makes the game better . In cygnus around 75 % seem to be in v mode some solar systems are full of players in v mode . Just a suggestion but as usual on these boards the people that dissagree never contribute to threads with reasoning against ideas or alternatives they just cast aspersions and shoot down ideas that may affect the way they play.

Remove md option and you my friend you will see not so big blue sea around. That or removing deut deploy costs . those are only viable solutions.

• Vmode should have a "Penalty" if not 24/48hs enabled after Vmode, that could be 1 day extra per each day you don't stay the time Outside Vmode.

The real problem with this that Big fleets don't rely on mines... and they cannot be killed because they have Vmode so not any plan can be made against them...

But if you are an underdog player you just have to stay on the track, because you need to grow without enough fleet to kill anyone alone.

So the real rework should be;

Decrease FS Deploy cost 50%

Add Penalty if player don't stay at least 48hs outside Vmode, 1 day per each day of penalty accumulated restored to 0 when user stay 48hs out of it

So you have 48hs vmode first time, 2nd vmode 72hs, 3rd 96hs.. Then you stay out of vmode 48hs so again the first vmode will be 48hs

This will give the "Gap" to be killed also like non-vmode users.

• So the real rework should be;

IMO vmode is as good as it needs to be right now, I don't see any good fixes for it without fucking something else up.

But this right here... Is something that I've never understood. Why in the bloody hell does a deployment mission cost the same as an attack or transport mission when deployment only travels ONCE and the others travel TWICE. I never did get why this worked this way. It's just very illogical and it doesn't help fleeters who want to fleetsave at all. It would make their fleetsaves 50% cheaper.

Heck, if anything, the minimum GF could be doing is giving this as a feature for the General class.

Moons donated: 10

• Deployment costs the same in case you recall it - if it lands you get the other half of the deut back...

Rly? I never noticed that, heck, how would I? It's not like I have a huge fleet to notice that.

But when I'm about to select the mission it says the deut costs are the same.

Moons donated: 10

• Yeah it charges you the same up front (cos if you don't have enough deut to turn the ships around you can't launch - it's that or somehow hardcode unrecallable deploys which gets even more complicated for everyone...) and then refunds it on landing if you havent recalled.

• So the real rework should be;

IMO vmode is as good as it needs to be right now, I don't see any good fixes for it without fucking something else up.

But this right here... Is something that I've never understood. Why in the bloody hell does a deployment mission cost the same as an attack or transport mission when deployment only travels ONCE and the others travel TWICE. I never did get why this worked this way. It's just very illogical and it doesn't help fleeters who want to fleetsave at all. It would make their fleetsaves 50% cheaper.

Heck, if anything, the minimum GF could be doing is giving this as a feature for the General class.

V-mode doesn't work correctly since it has been started using in higher speed unis to avoid being MD and fleet destroyed.

Somebody can remove vmode and destroy my moons and fleet but i cannot destroy them when i want?

For players with 500m fleet 100m mines, why the hell would they stay out Vmode, the fleetsave cost more than 2 days production... So there is no sense.. So how would i kill them if they Disable vmode, play 2 hours and hide vmode again?

Ogame is a Blue Ocean on every uni...

• I've recently been a victim of a player who I just realise he plays like that. he is active a few hours, then vmode, then active a few hours... I thought he was one of those permanent vmode players and I didn't mind ot have res on the ground in the same ss. :sleep: he had never spied before, I though I was safe... nevertheless, I do not think he played unfair considering he got profit from his attack. It was my mistake. :oops: I login before the second attack hited and was only able to spend the res in rocket lauchers in the moon, 40M. :squint:

The vmode rules is equal to everyone. That way, it is fair. It is not cheat and it is not obscure. You can do it too.

• IMHO the problem is fleeters don't have a solid account behind their fleets.

So FS cost more dueterium than they produced. They want still to focus on ships known that they will not be able to FS. Why they do this? Because they know they have vmode.

If vmode can't be used to attack after you remove it, they will use vmode for "real vacation" or "real emergency", and not to be "vmode fleeters".

The point is that everyone has to understand that you need solid mines to FS, or many allies that trade with you.

If you have not the possibility, why do you still increase your fleet? Is time to focus on mines.

ANYWAY i know that one day you will be forced to do the "vmode" thing cause the production/cost/time from mines will not allow you to increase your fleet. So you have to choice if continue on fleet or...something else (like stop to grow up).

Imho the only way to avoid this problem is to link the consumption to a research. But, wich one? How much reduction?

On top of that you will end again on the same point, the start, where one day upgrade the research or do other ships will be again something you can't afford with your production/income.

So, have we a solution? Not how OGame has been designed.

Maybe use alliance depot, to allow things like FS big fleet, may remove this problem in some way. But again...one day we will return back to rhe start.

I don't see a real solution to this problem.