Cardinal vs [RIO] 2020

• Greetings Quantum!

I gauss RIO really wanted original war thread to be closed so they sent their lawyers in to get it closed. I wonder why, it seemed like things were working out just fine. Starting new war because they say previous one has to stay closed, I wonder who won it? Besides, what's the point, not like I am going to farm RIO less or anything. Anyway, lets use this thread for 2020 season war, participant details are below:

3lglyd.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator">

VS

3lgm16.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator">

I won't be re-posting hit on Mikoto as deut boss's saw it in previous thread and I was told that I earned January's 1 billion deut from it, I should be receiving it this week. But donations that I get from my fans are also important, in December I received additional about 2-2.5 billion of cheap deut from Quantum people. So, those 50-100M transactions do add up. As far as I know, I am the only fleeter who actively hunts RIO and hits them every time I am out vmode. If you look at their planets near me, you'll find that most of them turn off mines and sell lamps because even if the hit is a wash, I am hitting it, profit comes from cheap deut trades. Last couple of months I delivered between 50 and 100 billion damage to RIO members. Their top fleets are hunting me which makes Quantum a little bit of safer place for the rest of you. So, if you got a little bit of deut, please trade it to me at 2:1:1 for mix, upgrade your deut mine with the res, this way its win-win for all of us and I keep the show going.

Until next time,

Cardinal

p.s. Almost forgot, war victory conditions: whichever party delivers more damage at the time when this thread is closed.

I meant to do this sooner, but the active war thread has been updated. ~Rav3n

3ivsa1.jpg ">

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rav3n ().

• grabs popcorn

Good luck to both parties. Looking forward for a good show!

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• do you really think that you defeat Rio like this. they only show that rio will fly even more attacks, and hunt everyone who might help them. have fun, especially for the rest of quantum :thumbsup:

• For a declaration of war to be valid, the declaration of war must be posted 24 hours before the war begins in the corresponding server area in the forum.

the date and time of the beginning of the war must also be stated in the post itself

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fitifu ().

• For a declaration of war to be valid, the declaration of war must be posted 24 hours before the war begins in the corresponding server area in the forum.

oh shush

the date and time of the beginning of the war must also be stated in the post itself

Could you please show me where you got this rule from? This is what I see in rules section:

- When a war is declared, it begins immediately and 12 hours later the bashing rule is lifted, meaning players no longer need to limit their attacks to 6/planet/day.

• CARDINAL calls it war, I didn't know that you can go on vacation during the war.

but here you learn so much

What you know or don’t know has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Warned for breach of rules.

- Marshmello

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• CARDINAL calls it war, I didn't know that you can go on vacation during the war.

but here you learn so much

He can be in V mode for the 7 day minus the flight time to and from the/a hit.

As long as he posts the hit in a timely manner that satisfies my colleagues on the green team, war will continue.

You cannot vacation mode the war itself, but as Silverwind stated, you can vacation mode through the duration of the 7 days, as long as you can get a war CR in before the 7 day period is over. Also, he was well over his time to place the new CR. If the date/time isn't posted we use whatever date/time the post was made.

• Aside from Mr. Original here today was mostly Mr. Hummer day, here we go:

Starting with the usual G7. 9M profit

Next we have this. 26M profit

And than we got that. 28M profit

Mr. Hummer won't stop, here is more. 24M profit

Making these links alone is hard work. 15M profit

Still going strong... 29M profit

Don't forget I have Mr. Unclesam in system, flying non stop. 24M profit

Go go go!!! 2M profit

At this point I kinda feel bad for Mr. Hummer. 9M profit

There is always yoga for stress reduction. 6M profit

Finally last one, took forever. 38M profit

210M total profit, never say I don't work hard. Mr Hummer, have yourself a wonderful day upon logging in. War is open for 7 more days.

Until next time,

Cardinal

• Today was Mr. W4R_MaChINE day, he donated well. Lets see how this one is going to go, so we got this and also:

One more here. TD: 0.8G, TP: 53M

And here. TD: 0.8G, TP: 18M

Don't forget G6. TD: 0.75G, TP: 46M

Very uncomfortable 100+ system flight in G5. TD: 0.69G, TP: 80M

So, this adds up to total damage administered 3.8G and total profit collected 242M. I owed to my deut bosses to hit at least one of his planets back in December, request is fulfilled. Good people of Quantum, please support the good war by trading me a little bit of deut, 50-100M deut is nothing, but it adds up for me.

Mr. W4R_MaChINE, I hope everything is alright in real life, please have yourself a wonderful day upon logging in.

Until next time,

Cardinal