Top 01 - [TOT: 21.438.577.000] kkthxbye & Graf Zahl vs. Ramiz DayI [NavY] (A: 5.278.113.000, D: 16.160.464.000)

• Ok, so, I've got three things to say about this thread:

1) Scale it back a little bit, there's no need for the insults.

2)

Horrible purple.

How dare you! Purple is a beautiful colour!

3) Moved to Top 10 Fenrir as the new Number One!

rav3n_og.jpg
    OGame.se Game Administrator || OGame.org Super Moderator

My team is: Andvari300, Mostaris, Strider

• Nevermind we are waiting u and all friends.With my bank account.

Well we came, so much for both your moons - Where was the bank account you promised us ???

And now what - You are hiding *waiting* in vmode with all your friends ? :rolleyes2:

You make this too easy .....

unknown.png

• Refresh my memory, but wasn't he the guy who just the other day have renamed a planet to NO VMODE?

And look ... suddenly they are ALL blue! (of course after wasting some moneeey to insta JG in system and save someone).

• Why ranked 1 player on slot 14 and 15 got no moons ? :crazy:

Because he talks crap on the forum - Then fails to back it up :blackeye::biggrin:

Was nice of your two bum chums to send a 30 billion acs defend though all for one large cargo :biggrin:

unknown.png

• :censored:

Really? You're going to continue to insult people despite my warning, even going so far as to direct one at me and then follow it up with a ton of non-english content?

Consider yourself warned. ~Rav3n

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

NavY Fleet Ally War WİNNER!!

Owner Lots Of Records (Fenrir)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().

• how do you even get away with this game all the bans that account has had and your still allowed the play absolute shocking how gameforge let you carry on playing

deadpool... biggest cheater ive ever seen and played with in a uni shocking

-- GOAT --

Uni Fenrir

Moons Destroyed ( 2 )

RIPS Destroyed (3)

Uni Quat
    Done nothing :biggrin:

• :censored:

Really? You're going to continue to insult people despite my warning, even going so far as to direct one at me and then follow it up with a ton of non-english content?

Consider yourself warned. ~Rav3n

What did you just say? Oh wait, did you just earn yourself that padlock with that post?

Maybe next time you can try to use simple English to express yourself - of course after forced chill period ends.

• What a much trash talks both of sides..

Usually i m trying to stay away from discuss and i will say just a little something..

If u proud yourself abt pop up the moons and if u proud yourself 1LC vs 30Bn fleet why u did not finish that time everything ?

We were ready and u also too so now we r noob and u r prof players right ?

Actually doesnt matter who is better but we never say or use any insult(heavy or light). Ppl first know yourself!

u r just taking moons and after that watching everything as coward children i m saying this because before u killed my moons(actually i allowed) and i did not recall my fleet for real battle but result is nothing..

And after that Deadpool's moons same..

And aGain result is nothing..

What u waiting for ? U r prof and we will sit and jut watch ?

Work your fleets not mouths..

when u got Ramiz Dayi we tried congrats u but nevertheless u continued kidding with us..

ok lets put in one side everything and speak as a man or good ppl..

So as u said always we r cheater

Ramiz Dayi using bot

Deadpool using money

And i m boosting and etc..

someone can explain me how u pushed ex Callmedady acount ?

If i not wrong now Faijki's account did it.. before as "...Putin" right ?

And now ex Putin's account belong to Faijki !

And ex Prategirl account belong to Callmedady..

What is thi sex and the city?

Whose hand is not clear who is in his pocket!

Ohh and ex callmedady's account name is now "KING DEADPOOL" , say me pls who changed that account's name and how ? By entry password or really playing who is new owner :)

yeah now we r cheater.. because we dont have higher point ally friend and they cant send us free resources and after that use that res.. for buy again their fleets. There is just one res.. first sending to buyer and after that , this buyer buying seller (or who sending free res..) buying all fleets.

This is a real cheat but unfortunately clean push because gameforce allow this:)

warning,goat and grad zahl or callmedady or what ever yes u did that..

now stop trash talk and back to game.

We dont need to ask you when we go to v-mode or stay in the game. Because we learned v-mode first from yours.

For example like what Great NoobKips said "holly big blue shield protecting me" :))

so lets finish everything if u have a little respect to me i promise we will not make fun with yours..

If we lost u can do what u want as u did before..

regards..

• Rav3n i love u to much and i dont trust(believe) u and ur justice =)) But nevermind =)) KEEPgoing on like that =)) sweetyperson.

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

• Party will start sooner than you except noobs.

Mr. Yamato you're new to this game, if you want I can explain you these things you mentioned but only for 500$ on my paypal account.

• Party will start sooner than you except noobs.

Mr. Yamato you're new to this game, if you want I can explain you these things you mentioned but only for 500$ on my paypal account.

omg =D

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

• YaMaTo don't forget to add Witch and multis, also your (navy) multis too, deadpool - don't think a single possible cheat missed him (including 10b military jump #nocheats #fairplay). Whine about others using marketplace when it is official part of the game and get salty (ofc you didn't use it (not) nor do you buy ever day (not)). And still ... you dare to call someone out ... I'd go to extend to call you a group of guys that invented cheating on Fenrir.

Enjoy your #fair game.