van den budenmayer [Misfits] vs. TURK multi accounts (LUCIFER, sky, YUKSEL); 14 hits for 258M profits.

• hello europa.

today is one of the worst days i've had in this universe so far.

as everyone is aware of what sky -his real nickname is sky and he sometimes puts eshkiya as a nickname- is doing with the 5 accounts he bought...

guy simply created a 1960's italian mafia system where lowest 2 accounts are turned into general and rest discoverer. he then farms expeditions and sends res to these 2 accounts and they build reapers and sell to his main account.

we at least congratulate him for putting his real 2nd nickname on his new shiny account and cheated his way to top. well done. here is proof of the nickname past;

he grew like 25 billion in less than 10 days. we created countless tickets and i am aware people outside of my alliance also did but GO's keep saying "they'll look into it" add nothing happens. yes he abuses marketplace, yes its kinda legalized by GF since they make more money outta it due to people needing to spend DM as well to profit more on that but having multi accounts??? that wasnt OK neither in past nor now as i am aware of...

anyways we decided to put an end into this and despite all having family's and being tired we gathered, 5 dedicated hitman and 5 logistics miners and decided to pop. he wasn't fleetsaving for more than 2 hours before and was doin a dirty one from the furthest moon to us before, probably sharing accounts with someone (a day player and a night player). lately probably the night guy was getting paid good enough? and decided to leave. so our lovely sky was only straight 19 hours online along with his 5 multi accounts. all have activity on same planet / moon and you launch on one, he defends that on his main within 30 seconds...

this early morning we popped 5 moons, actually we only needed a couple but rest were due to fleet not being revealed as we were %99.9 certain it should have been. then we realized that lanx report for one of his twins (the one his deployment mission should be headed towards) wasnt LOADING!

see here;

unbelievable, right? everyone was ready with deuts and fleets but this guy either abuses a bug as well or it was simply GF's another gift to us alongside with legal push marketplace and countless bug reports...

after this i am really even more bored and have had enough of this game that i wanted to vmode but friends make you stick to this game.. i dont wanna leave others behind. so i decided to bash some multi's and leave him less res / ships to push on them and at the end of 14 attacks i did, i made 258M profits within 1 hour. it was a nice deal. i might do it everyday?

sharing 1 hit and 13 ogotcha links, enjoy.

ogotcha's;

1) sky for 47M profits and 255M damage

2) sky for 8M profits and 53M damage

3) sky for 5.8M profits and 37M damage

4) sky for 7M profits and 15M damage

5) YUKSEL for 4.3M profits and 16M damage

6) LUCIFER for 24M profits and 94M damage

7) YUKSEL for 4M profits and 25M damage

8) YUKSEL 3.8M profits and 33M damage

9) LUCIFER for 61M profits and 93M damage

10) sky for 27M profits and 142M damage

11) eshkiya for 6M profits and 20M damage

12) eshkiya for 6M profits and 24M damage

13) eshkiya for 6M profits and 17M damage

On 11-01-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker van den budenmayer [Misfits]

Destroyer 36.555

Defender LUCIFER

Large Cargo 200

Solar Satellite 2.482

Crawler 374

Rocket Launcher 108.000

Light Laser 11.000

Heavy Laser 1.008

Gauss Cannon 504

Ion Cannon 1.000

Plasma Turret 401

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker van den budenmayer [Misfits]

Destroyer 36.530 ( -25 )

Defender LUCIFER

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.353.275 Metal, 631.025 Crystal and 620.060 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.125.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 335.437.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.379.200 metal and 3.264.800 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 3.604.360 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 2.232.475

Crystal: 2.645.825

Deuterium: 245.060

The attacker(s) made a profit of 5.123.360 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -278.039.275

Crystal: -45.729.025

Deuterium: -15.273.060

The defender(s) lost a total of 339.041.360 units.