Top 03 - [TOT: 4.230.488.000] Trump [PNT] & HanFei & Lord Altair & LaoZhongYi [LYY] vs. C4azyDam1 [Mafia] (A: 1.014.809.000, D: 3.215.679.000)

• Enjoy ur RL,DEFENDER !!!:fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin:

On 14-01-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Trump [PNT]

Light Fighter 260.000

Heavy Fighter 6.583

Cruiser 12.153

Battleship 1.800

Battlecruiser 2.227

Pathfinder 3.000

Attacker HanFei

Espionage Probe 1

Heavy Fighter 8.930

Bomber 916

Destroyer 488

Light Fighter 245.765

Cruiser 6.003

Battleship 2.647

Battlecruiser 1.895

Reaper 308

Pathfinder 4.977

Small Cargo 20.647

Attacker Lord Altair

Cruiser 10.043

Battleship 3.568

Battlecruiser 3.594

Light Fighter 300.026

Attacker LaoZhongYi [LYY]

Battlecruiser 8.482

Cruiser 30.380

Battleship 1.697

Pathfinder 2.783

Espionage Probe 1

Defender C4azyDam1 [Mafia]

Large Cargo 7.900

Light Fighter 14.774

Heavy Fighter 8.966

Cruiser 37.090

Battleship 6.300

Recycler 12.250

Espionage Probe 5.400

Bomber 150

Battlecruiser 13.207

Reaper 130

Pathfinder 4.378

After the battle ...

Attacker Trump [PNT]

Light Fighter 185.737 ( -74.263 )

Heavy Fighter 5.462 ( -1.121 )

Cruiser 11.887 ( -266 )

Battleship 1.800 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 2.227 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 2.908 ( -92 )

Attacker HanFei

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Heavy Fighter 7.477 ( -1.453 )

Bomber 916 ( -0 )

Destroyer 488 ( -0 )

Light Fighter 175.495 ( -70.270 )

Cruiser 5.870 ( -133 )

Battleship 2.644 ( -3 )

Battlecruiser 1.895 ( -0 )

Reaper 308 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 4.873 ( -104 )

Small Cargo 14.748 ( -5.899 )

Attacker Lord Altair

Cruiser 9.838 ( -205 )

Battleship 3.568 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 3.593 ( -1 )

Light Fighter 213.996 ( -86.030 )

Attacker LaoZhongYi [LYY]

Battlecruiser 8.481 ( -1 )

Cruiser 29.775 ( -605 )

Battleship 1.696 ( -1 )

Pathfinder 2.729 ( -54 )

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Defender C4azyDam1 [Mafia]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

35.685.670 Metal, 16.378.611 Crystal and 9.899.561 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.014.809.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 3.215.679.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.490.115.892 metal and 838.892.709 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 61.963.842 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

10.785.000 Metal and 10.785.000 Crystal

37.545.000 Metal and 37.545.000 Crystal

225.180.000 Metal and 225.180.000 Crystal

520.696.701 Metal and 0 Crystal

155.000.000 Metal and 155.000.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

949.206.701 Metal and 428.510.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 239.541.371

Crystal: 179.878.611

Deuterium: 5.451.561

The attacker(s) made a profit of 424.871.543 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.778.787.670

Crystal: -1.152.296.611

Deuterium: -346.558.561

The defender(s) lost a total of 3.277.642.842 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

--------------------------------------------

buhjder skywalker :love::love: Zibel

LaoZhongYi:love::love:Leda

The post was edited 1 time, last by schoolmaster ().

• thats a nice attack! a story maybe behind it?

like, the 4 top accounts without any alliance , but with fresh new friends, have come toghether to smash top 3 fleet who hunt them. I just hope all of these top accounts are legit and not bot players.

like, the 4 top accounts without any alliance , but with fresh new friends, have come toghether to smash top 3 fleet who hunt them. I just hope all of these top accounts are legit and not bot players.

nice imagine!

hah, I am a bot? I'm Trump not bot.

hah, I am a bot? I'm Trump not bot.

no, you're Trump... Trump is an idiot, warbringer, hatebringer, liar etc etc

Hello~Not limited to "Alliance" OK?

Alliance may be important to you.

HAHA!

• I dont know did you saw, but i was on when your attack was on about 40 mins, if i remember well,, I lost will for playing couse you guys have several accounts from which you are buying fleets for lowest metal, trading ress for lowest market price, so part of me wanted to quit much earlier, but bcs some people i was trying to ignore that... Noone cant compete fair against legal pushers, and you guys cant compete with me if you play fair, but i dont want to write any excuses, thats not your fault for that legal pushing(cheating) so i decided i wont play anymore untill they dont fix all that legal pushes

P. S. Wanted to take you all df but jumped wrong, so enjoy this profit and gl with pushings legal and ilegall, you know lao the best(how people comes with fleets and ress under your moons with planets)

Good luck to all, and see you on first fair universe where those shits wont be able to make...

• I dont know did you saw, but i was on when your attack was on about 40 mins, if i remember well,, I lost will for playing couse you guys have several accounts from which you are buying fleets for lowest metal, trading ress for lowest market price, so part of me wanted to quit much earlier, but bcs some people i was trying to ignore that... Noone cant compete fair against legal pushers, and you guys cant compete with me if you play fair, but i dont want to write any excuses, thats not your fault for that legal pushing(cheating) so i decided i wont play anymore untill they dont fix all that legal pushes

P. S. Wanted to take you all df but jumped wrong, so enjoy this profit and gl with pushings legal and ilegall, you know lao the best(how people comes with fleets and ress under your moons with planets)

Good luck to all, and see you on first fair universe where those shits wont be able to make...

There are players who don't buy DM. and they don't even use the Merchant for make a fleet. and if you just played like us, you wouldn't even get the top 100... I will tell you again now as i always repeat to other beginners.. The real good player in Ogame is who know how to play without any benefits since the start... Do you have the courage to take a screenshoot of your Ogame page? I just want to check how much DM you bought! :mellow: .. NO! right? So don't say that you are a good player... if ill spend 10.000.000 £ for shop DM and items, ill destroy also your PC.. not only your planets remember... Try to play without any benefits since the start...

ps= about the several accounts no one can know the truth.. No one can know if you are cheating or not. Only the admins know... so i wont accuse you, as every your accuse is null.. because you don't have proofs for accuse all about several accounts if you just lost your fleet..

If i will see a fleet coming to my planet with 40 minutes left, i will fly before destroy my account lol.. i wont gave resources to others if i just want to stop playing.. because its not legal lol.. So im not stupid.. i don't even care the reason why you didn't save your fleet, but we all know that without money you were nothing...

Goodbye have a good life..:closed:

• Lol noob, you mix two totaly different ways of play, legal with dm(that isnt forbiden) and cheating with pushing yourselfs, dont make me write and count accounts.... And i challange you all in next x3 speed uni, i will play without dm, and you will be (n) like you are noobies

• This was excepted hit,i already told that before Dami back from vacation mode,after he lost first 2 waves i know that this will happen,but sadly he just make the chinese team to grow up.Hanfei was grow so fast he is bot user and big pusher thats for sure,sadly i give up too much early from the game and now everything changed here,gratz on hit however and enjoy in profit,Dami gl in RL.

P.s Cyber good luck bro =

• I didn't mix anything.. Maybe you don't understad what i told you... If you lost your fleet is not because others are cheating.. if you lost your fleet is because you didn't move when they were attacking you... So whats related on other several accounts?? Think your business (just like me) and don't mind if others are cheating.. At least i endured more than you.. even if someday i will be destroyed i wont lose as you remember..

Yeah ill wait you on the next x3 hooping you wont use DM. (legal or not my friend, i don't have money for buy DM, sorry).

You had pushed us at lest 3B recources before the attack. All people knows why we grow so fast XD.

Yes,as you say I crashed turkoslocos's fleet and made a profit of about 0.24b.His fleet stay in my system on his moon,with no activity on all his planets and moons.Now you can see his is a member of cyber's group,and I am sure he is very skilled,its just a mistake he made that day.

When your fleet was destroyed,you r cheating yourself "They are all Cheaters,they cheat in all the way you know" but not you left your fleet sitting on the moon hours and hours.

Enjoy ur real life,Maybe see u a couple of years later in a new uni,since you have made me so paining in the beginning of this uni

• Regarding the hit ,well done it will be a long last top1 here.

Regarding the ogame that is changeing:at begining when everyone started to use DM in abuse it was consider not fair,and now his market place were people buy fleets can be also incorect.

If you check the ranking there are a lot of people that are growing with high amount of points from nowere(legit)but this is not ogame anymore it is just how much time/friends that can give you everything cheap.