ACS Top 01 - [TOT: 75.547.132.500] Lonestar [Misfits] & van den budenmayer [Misfits] & Ramco [Misfits] & OBEY [Misfits] vs. eshkiya (A: 15.771.129.000, D: 59.776.003.500) TP: [9.118.899.334]

• First of all, congratulations to all of you on such a big hit in this relatively young universe, with emphasis on van den budenmayer, who seems to be the pillar of the Misfits alliance and very devoted player to the Europa universe.

I feel your frustration. Most turks I've come across, they're always using they're bots and their multis, cheating in pretty much anyway they can. Sure, not all of them are like this, but the vast majority certainly are. However, cheating certainly does not apply to nationality as some of the people you are among certainly have shown most of us regularly, and if there's something I trully hate, is hypocrisy. These people you play with, who you will share the uni with, you think they're clean? I don't really know who's still in there or not but those Fleet alliance guys u play with, death noob, msmith, predator, phoenix etc, they're the biggest, most annoying cheaters I've ever come across. Always botting and pushing, and botting and pushing and so on and so on... Pathetic. So wtf are u complaining about on every single hit you post?! You're cleaning some cheaters, so you can share the uni with other cheaters. I'm sorry, the damage is nice, and it might feel to you like you accomplished something, but you didn't. Your wins are empty, void. I've been there. Advice? Recycle them. The cheaters you play with. They're your allies? Fuck them, they deserve nothing from nobody in this game and u owe them nothing. All they do bot and push and bot and push... do it.

All the players u named have played Europa and all 4 of them were cheating I can confirm. So only hypocrites here are misfits trying to act like they are some virgin saints cleaning the pusher :D Only truth is ur all same pushing rats and europa was plagued with cheaters since start and with no GO help it was doomed to become 10 online player uni. As mindbody said,only gz goes to VDB the only fleeter who actually fleeted and built his fleet by doing so.

• First of all, congratulations to all of you on such a big hit in this relatively young universe, with emphasis on van den budenmayer, who seems to be the pillar of the Misfits alliance and very devoted player to the Europa universe.

I feel your frustration. Most turks I've come across, they're always using they're bots and their multis, cheating in pretty much anyway they can. Sure, not all of them are like this, but the vast majority certainly are. However, cheating certainly does not apply to nationality as some of the people you are among certainly have shown most of us regularly, and if there's something I trully hate, is hypocrisy. These people you play with, who you will share the uni with, you think they're clean? I don't really know who's still in there or not but those Fleet alliance guys u play with, death noob, msmith, predator, phoenix etc, they're the biggest, most annoying cheaters I've ever come across. Always botting and pushing, and botting and pushing and so on and so on... Pathetic. So wtf are u complaining about on every single hit you post?! You're cleaning some cheaters, so you can share the uni with other cheaters. I'm sorry, the damage is nice, and it might feel to you like you accomplished something, but you didn't. Your wins are empty, void. I've been there. Advice? Recycle them. The cheaters you play with. They're your allies? Fuck them, they deserve nothing from nobody in this game and u owe them nothing. All they do bot and push and bot and push... do it.

All the players u named have played Europa and all 4 of them were cheating I can confirm. So only hypocrites here are misfits trying to act like they are some virgin saints cleaning the pusher :D Only truth is ur all same pushing rats and europa was plagued with cheaters since start and with no GO help it was doomed to become 10 online player uni. As mindbody said,only gz goes to VDB the only fleeter who actually fleeted and built his fleet by doing so.

Amazing smash team, super nice to see that cheat down....they need to fix the marketplace and figure out how to ban multi's when proof has been given like it's been given...over and over and over again.....but until then i guess Misfits will keep farming them;)

No glotr def, for obvious reasons

citizen Kane , says the guy that jumped into our ally to, I would assume, find our online times then dipped out after a few days.....since assuming is what you seem to call evidence......see where that gets you. Our team is straight, if you have beef with people from Xan......go cry over there cause here you just barking to bark, and misfits play fair, but we don't play with hack trolls, cheats, or players that join allies to find out online times.....I mean unless you can tell me who else is in our ally from Fleet in Xan....and then show me your proof they are doing any of what you are accusing them of here.........the only thing you got right is that Van B built his fleet from the ground up and uses it to take out cheaters......1

Mindb0Dy sorry player, your lost. The only player in Misfits from Xan is Pred....otherwise the rest of us aren't any of the multi's Van is referring to, Turk alliance is, or players from Xan(as far as i know;). Now, get your facts straight and point the figure in the right direction if you're going to write a book about it. Or show your facts like Lonestar and Van b do on the reg.

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • The real question here is whether or not the lanx is fixed or if it just didn't malfunction.

Can anyone piink elaborate on whether or not a lanx fix has been implemented or if issues should still be expected?

will be addressed in the next versions, it is still an issue.

Piink.jpg

• The real question here is whether or not the lanx is fixed or if it just didn't malfunction.

Can anyone piink elaborate on whether or not a lanx fix has been implemented or if issues should still be expected?

will be addressed in the next versions, it is still an issue.

no its not. its fixed? at least i think so?? it was included in new patch's information?

13749.jpg?v=1642604403

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."