[TOT: 64.515.933.000] Ahnult [HOT] & SAnitY [MINE] vs. Houdini (Tony Montana) [CLOSED] (A: 4.915.993.000, D: 59.600.000.000)

• Hi Everybody!

Sorry Sanity has no account to post, so he has asked me to post it and also his English isn't as good as you guys think.

So this is what happened... everybody's doing their thing until Colombian and Sanity both pointed out that Tony's off...

giphy.gif

Sanity said he will launch since he simmed it the last time and it was all good, he simmed again and it was good. 25kkk but it was a draw, which he didn't mind since Ahnult didn't have any deut to launch.

j7tD5ndvR4qFskA5hcy7ng.png

Everybody's anticipating for Tony to come online but he doesn't and a lower than expected DF appears... Trashsim lied, betrayal, biggest betrayal ever. Self-ninja is what had happened, 12kkk down the drain and everybody's upset.

7fac1338-d1f0-55b8-b4b2-dd7a2ea554c4.jpg

We used a different sim and it did say that the attacker will lose, moral of the story, don't use trash sim.

Sanity still wanted to take down Tony, can't have Tony 3 - Hot 0 !!! even after we trolled Sanity like crazy, he was really dedicated to take him down.

He sends resources to Ahnult and they fly... who would've guess Tony would idle for so long and bam boom... he goes down.

giphy.gif

HOT: 100 - Tony: ruined!

3rd time Time Tony gets ruined in Cygnus.

Sanity persevered and got it...

giphy.gif

Thank you HOT for the fun read, Ahnult for the firepower and Sanity for being noob (if you are reading this, create a forum account).

The Battle between HOT and CLOSE continues...

On 22-01-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Ahnult [HOT]

Battleship 771.534

Destroyer 550.000

Light Fighter 6.303.089

Attacker SAnitY [MINE]

Battleship 131.365

Destroyer 6.808

Light Fighter 1.542.648

Heavy Fighter 954

Defender Tony Montana[CLOSED]

Deathstar 5.960

After the battle ...

Attacker Ahnult [HOT]

Battleship 747.085 ( -24.449 )

Destroyer 532.585 ( -17.415 )

Light Fighter 6.104.264 ( -198.825 )

Attacker SAnitY [MINE]

Battleship 127.134 ( -4.231 )

Destroyer 6.580 ( -228 )

Light Fighter 1.494.096 ( -48.552 )

Heavy Fighter 923 ( -31 )

Defender Tony Montana[CLOSED]

Destroyed!

giphy.gif

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.329.866.101 Metal, 1.458.577.623 Crystal and 473.557.395 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.915.993.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 59.600.000.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 23.024.047.900 metal and 17.779.895.700 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 4.262.001.119 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 22.262.417.001

Crystal: 17.678.622.323

Deuterium: 208.912.395

The attacker(s) made a profit of 40.149.951.719 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -32.129.866.101

Crystal: -25.298.577.623

Deuterium: -6.433.557.395

The defender(s) lost a total of 63.862.001.119 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

The post was edited 2 times, last by Iris ().

• Been saying for years that Trash Sim lives up to its name with being trash. Warsaalk did a great job with UniverseView, and it is beyond my comprehension how he could fail this miserably with Trash Sim. Equally beyond my comprehension why people use a sim that is grossly wrong more often than even close to being correct, especially with the inaccuracy (which is, afterall, the most important part to get right with a sim) being well-reported and somewhat well-known.

So I implore people for the billionth time to NOT use Trash Sim - like ever.

That being said, lucky you for having a better sim and enough time for a round two. And with 40 billion profit on this one, the whole endeavour provided quite the tasty snack leaving you fat bellied in the end anyway :D

• You guys sent tony to stone-age :)

I'd wish him FR, but with these general points stats.. it sure ain't gonna be fast.

Btw who hit Jirago? I've seen no post about it, musta been those *bots* that post only on their private boards..

Mr MikeGrinder teaches us: fight guerilla wars with v-mode! Doh!

• i am jirago ingame

got bashed for 30 mil profit ( or 60??') or so..decided to scrap defence....

i am in my coward mode:thumbsup: ( decided to build fleet but idk...)

will play i hope, cant tell this game became extremely exhausting for me

shit to see defender hit but though

• Been saying for years that Trash Sim lives up to its name with being trash. Warsaalk did a great job with UniverseView, and it is beyond my comprehension how he could fail this miserably with Trash Sim. Equally beyond my comprehension why people use a sim that is grossly wrong more often than even close to being correct, especially with the inaccuracy (which is, afterall, the most important part to get right with a sim) being well-reported and somewhat well-known.

So I implore people for the billionth time to NOT use Trash Sim - like ever.

That being said, lucky you for having a better sim and enough time for a round two. And with 40 billion profit on this one, the whole endeavour provided quite the tasty snack leaving you fat bellied in the end anyway :D

Now you are trashing Trashsim , it is good , against rips I am guessing he didnt split fleet. Drastical difference

Anyway Good fight. FR def

• Probably just forgot defenders techs :)

Happens a lot when miners try to sim vs incomplete spy reports

• SIM it yourself, firing orders, techs, etc... Were all good and the result was profit... chewy sim it

• Literally had thousands of fights , trashsim was like in 2% cases little off.

• Trashsim offers worst and case scenarios anyway, I highly doubt the hit was out of range of sims as every time I've had unexpected results it was me at fault and not TS.

(read as.... omg there was a rip in the fleet?? :blackeye:)

Still, I'm pretty sure WF of a WF of any of these fleets could take my fleet in its full glory without getting any paint scratches, maybe TS/OGame server goes a little koo-koo if there's too many ships?

Server tends to lag out for a few seconds on 10+B fights easily, I wouldn't be surprised it went full REEE after having to handle this fight.

• Trashsim offers worst and case scenarios anyway, I highly doubt the hit was out of range of sims as every time I've had unexpected results it was me at fault and not TS.

(read as.... omg there was a rip in the fleet?? :blackeye:)

Still, I'm pretty sure WF of a WF of any of these fleets could take my fleet in its full glory without getting any paint scratches, maybe TS/OGame server goes a little koo-koo if there's too many ships?

Server tends to lag out for a few seconds on 10+B fights easily, I wouldn't be surprised it went full REEE after having to handle this fight.

Btw few sec lag is expected, last bigish one was like 6 ,7 sec lag. Fight before that at least 20

• Lovely hit. Congrats.

About trashsim... I think it's been pretty accurate. Double or sometimes triple check everything from weapon techs, total ships and defences, and as disturbed pointed out, the firing order of ships (if you did so). Since against RIPs it makes a gigantic difference, since without changing the firing order, the fodder will be firing first and getting their shots nerfed, while if the heavy guns start spreading damage first, they will allow the fodder to damage a shieldless RIP.