Cosmos Cowboys [COS] vs Venados Mandingos [Vna2]

• On behalf of the Cosmos Cowboys, we declare war on Venados Mandingos.

This war will end under normal rules, or on the condition that Mandingos publicly declare that they know we respect them very much, but not before two weeks has passed from the start of the war.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/626046747780579348/670416529963221032/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/626046747780579348/670416363784896552/unknown.png

There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't count.

Edited once, last by SpYdeRsiLK ().

• Obv we accepted the war. For us, the war ends 1 day after Artificiu leaves 4:385:x and Declare the superiority of Vna2. In private will be enough.

Gl in the war, May the best win.

ertyuiopoiuyt.gif

• Obv we accepted the war. For us, the war ends 1 day after Artificiu leaves 4:385:x and Declare the superiority of Vna2. In private will be enough.

Gl in the war, May the best win.

You don't have a choice to not accept it.. unless of course you drop tags.

We support Arti's choices, and will continue to support them. This war will not end at your choosing, except by satisfying the condition stated.

Enjoy!

There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't count.

• The accept is just a formality. This war declaration is a joke after we do this first xD.

Ships will talk.

ertyuiopoiuyt.gif

• yawnnn ... drunk guy speaking ahem ahem... war is ended until we stop measuring our D*** or El Mangindo gives us a proper proof of size !!!! if we judge that he is truly the one and only ... we will admit defeat !!! too arms D*ckheads !

• This is no joke, sir.

We accept this opportunity and will bring the war to you.

Terms are set. Good luck, and let's have some fun.

• Making him bleed in the first day. What a level lol

True, that was a nice trick you did on Arti with the Rips... And kinda figured that was going to happen with me with P0p3y3, so i recalled it at the end. But what about your Unofficial NOSE BLEED! :blackeye:I guess you don't want to mention that! :biggrin: Been awhile i haven't posted on the board, but make no mistake! I am no Noob! My mistake was being too eager for this WAR! And I rushed in without giving a crap! Just to have fun!

So now tenor.gif?itemid=9749730

Let's have some REAL FUN!

• Please keep the war discussions in this thread and NOT in the CR thread. Full warnings will be issued past this point for anyone not following this rule.

If you see this, the image broke!
    OGame.us Admin || OGame.org Board Admin

• Don´t looks like. If you don`t care about me, just mutted me and don´t answer me.

The real fact is that we can destory all yours sats wherever we want and we are not doing this. And one of your alliance atack for the sats of the weakness of my alliance. For me ok, but u upload the battle? like a victory? It´s reggettable. Im my humble opinion.

ertyuiopoiuyt.gif

• Sorry for double post, cant edit.

Shed Just noticed u hit him, i thinked that u can attack him for noobs protection. I kicked him (before see the hit) because he was 2 days afk.

We dont meet him, he was only in us alliance cause in early game give back to kronos some resources that kronos send to him on a mistake.

At least isn´t a battle of 4 sats like your friend xD

ertyuiopoiuyt.gif

• Stop your crying Kuest! I attack anything that's there, fleet, sats ect... You think that fleet you guys ninjad was going after sats!? No! But hey, i am back! No retreat! No surrender! Where are you, hey!?

This is the acctitude dude. See u on game ;)

Even your shadow doesn't come around!:rolleyes2: All talk, it seems you guys can't do nothing by each other! You all need to hold hands to do anything! So get your group hug together and lets go!:thumbsup: