ACS Top 05 - [TOT: 3.828.063.000] Trump [PNT] & LaoZhongYi [LYY] & HanFei & Lord Altair vs. Yune [Mafia] (A: 478.232.000, D: 3.349.831.000)

• Enough with the cheating accusations. Board is not the place for it. Have an issue open a game ticket.

yeah, open a ticket Removed there are like 10 players who opened tickets for this kind of Removed we got an answer like 2 weeks ago that "our team will investigate". Guess what? There is no reply since then. No offense, but this game is Removed with GO like you that cant deal with cheaters. Its obvious that you don't care at all for our money or time invested in game.
    You don't have to check the IP address or whatever the fuck you are trying to do in these 2 weeks, when you can purely see that an account from rank 1k is jumping from rank 1k to 300 in 20 minutes, hit someone's moon with 20 RIPs overnight, then he is back to rank 1k till the next hit. They are sending god damn resources to buy RIPs from market and use them to MD.

Warned for insults- Andvari300

(ps- know the difference between a Game operator (GO) and a Board Mod)

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• Warned for insults- Andvari300

Enough with the cheating accusations. Board is not the place for it. Have an issue open a game ticket.

LMAO

your ticket system is the issuse..

Notice for off topic/spam next one will be a warning- Andvari300

LMAO

Edited once, last by Voonda ().

• Enough with the cheating accusations. Board is not the place for it. Have an issue open a game ticket.

yeah, open a ticket Removed there are like 10 players who opened tickets for this kind of Removed we got an answer like 2 weeks ago that "our team will investigate". Guess what? There is no reply since then. No offense, but this game is Removed with GO like you that cant deal with cheaters. Its obvious that you don't care at all for our money or time invested in game.
    You don't have to check the IP address or whatever the fuck you are trying to do in these 2 weeks, when you can purely see that an account from rank 1k is jumping from rank 1k to 300 in 20 minutes, hit someone's moon with 20 RIPs overnight, then he is back to rank 1k till the next hit. They are sending god damn resources to buy RIPs from market and use them to MD.

Warned for insults- Andvari300

It's good to get ships from the market. LOL . It's legal. Goodbye loser. By the way,I saw he jump from rank 1k to 8xx, not 300.

• get lost noobs, you can call me loser if you were able to take me down without using your "friend's account" =))

Who destroyed your moon ? Lao did it. Asc was wrong ?

If you did not need friend's account? Why did you join the mafia? Loser,just tell me why?

• get lost noobs, you can call me loser if you were able to take me down without using your "friend's account" =))

If you did not need friend's account? Why did you join the mafia? Loser,just tell me why?

you can bark somewhere else my friend. There is no point in talking to trash like you. Using multi accounts to destroying moons xD xD that is the best retarded tactic you could came up?

you can bark somewhere else my friend. There is no point in talking to trash like you. Using multi accounts to destroying moons xD xD that is the best retarded tactic you could came up?

Who use multi? Who use the bot? DeathAngle? KAG? I don't know . But I think we killed you legally.

Come on baby,Kill me pl.