Fishy players acting fishy

• Puh, dunno where to start, but I'll give it a try.

Hello everyone - old bone here that just got back after years of pause, by accident. First of all, since I haven'T been able to find out just yet, which universes merged into this v-mode/inactive mess and does anyone know about what age those universes were at the time of the merger? (Since my account is at least 5-6 years old now...)

In the last universe I played actively, there was a few of those perma online guys who also happened to be big spenders (I know since I was in close contact with the top cheating dog for a while). It took months of evidence gathering and tons of reports made until the guy got banned the 1st time. Less than a week he was back in - "cleared"/misunderstanding was the reason named. It was the first and last universe that I gave the farming bot a try [ogame automatics]. Since I have nothing but less than superficial coding "experience" (I feel I just ruined the word here, attributing it to myself in relation to coding/programming), it took me a while to get everything started and even longer to tweak the bots to do what I needed them to do (basically spy, farm, fleetsave if attack was launched upon). Needless to say I got banned, but not before proving that the piece of [censored] was cheating all along. It is the most frustrating thing, as an old ogame player, who always out-farmed, out-played universes merely by determination, time input and perseverance, to play vs DM-pushers and worst-of the worst, cheaters/pushers. I mean, I get it, there's no such thing as FREE, we wouldn'T be able to play if everything was free, someone has to pay for all the expenses and maybe even make some profits, the way DM has changed this game tho, was very unpleasant (and I don't think this is solely my oppinion).

So I've been back roughly 2 weeks, got my first expo fleet crashed after only 3 days while drunk and (big surprise - I even forgot I was playing again) roaming til early morning. Briefly talked to the guy who farmed me and told him he gave me a reason to finally quit, after which the guy was so surprised I wasn't a pushing account, that he even offered to give me back the resources, just not to quit =))

Somehow I decided to stay for a while longer and got hooked again - at the latest when twice in a row I got around 20kk res from 1h expo (both metal, but hey, friggin 20some mill metal is still a lot for a 1 hour run, even for this uni).

I'm now at almost double my points from when I picked up, less than 2 weeks ago, not taking into account I even lost around 400kk while gotten crashed. Right now there's almost 600kk res being shipped around, since I don't even have the infrastructure to spend them!

My point(s) here being (yes, all this time I was trying to get somehere, so here comes):

1) if you focus on your own game, you'll find pleasure in it again for what the hell it is (A GAME).

2) with computer tech 15-20ish, you can launch 6-7 expos (that's what I got) at once and with the rest you can easily farm 5-10 inactives and make enough activity for over 2 hours. It's not hard, even longer than that, we didn't need friggin bots and codes all those years to be able to create activity when there was no one behind the screen. What's annoying tho, is finding fat inactives and by the time u get there, even under 30 mins, they're emptied :))

3) The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I tried getting a sense out of who's who from rankings, military points built, lost and so on and it seems to me like the top 3 dogs in the uni (I figure it's the "chinese faction" ppl are talking about) have 1 thing in common: they're not hunting each other and they didn't get crashed [yet].

4) Main reason I decided to to post, was actually someone higher up in the comments mentioning 300-500 ranked accounts growing like crazy and I'm telling you I only re-installed antigame (had even forgotten the friggin name, had to look it up), I was farming without it with a sheet of paper, like the old days. If you wanna get ahead, YOU CAN, you just have to be determined to do so. If not and if just watching these three up there with their military points gets you frustrated, SCREW IT, there's plenty of new universes to play. (or you could take everything that is ogame, put a bag on it and aim for the trash can, hoping you don't miss :sniper:)

There's still enough fleets and active players to make everything possible. Main problem I see, is the universe dying however. I think more than 80% are inactives (vmode or gone for good).

If there's something missing, it's a common goal, people pulling on the same end of the rope, solidarity and a strong community. But then again, ogame community was never strong when it came to holding together and following a common good; just too many egomaniacs, to many I-players, too many suffering from "I got the biggest .|."-syndrome. I should know, I was one of them. I'm rather leaning towards the idea that gameforge is desperately hoping this headache of creation to die by itself, even if it was their star horse at the vagon for many, many years. I mean, look at every other online game out there. ALL have a friggin mobile app, ALL of them - ogame doesn't (or not anymore, I remember there was a brief period I could play on ipad, but that's years ago, as well).

Anyhow, as long as time will allow me, I'll be here hustling to be able to spend more than what I make (which is a problem I encountered for the first time).

I'm annoyed by the redesign somewhat, but then again I was annoyed with the old one, after being implemented in god knows when (2007ish?)

you'll probably be able to tell I'm getting old, since I lost the thread there a few times while typing :lol:

• You want to know why this server is a vmode/inactive mess? How about getting bashed every single night for nothing. Imagine being attacked on every planet for overnight production. We got defenses, yes. They dont care with their millions of LF. So what can you do? Ah yeah, shut down production overnight so the only thing they can attack, are defenses. So they actually do that. Over. and Over. and Over. and Over. and Over. and Over and ........

When you go to sleep for a good nights rest, with nothing on any planet, all ships in the air, not a single sat all fusion and just some regular defenses and they still attack you, with losses (but who cares when they can recycle 70% of their own loses and get free resources by their 'trading partners' anyway). You cant play at all. There is no fun in it. You can say, well just ignore those attacks. But lets be honest, no one would enjoy the described game.

A lot of us wanted to play. A lot of us tried to make the best of it. We even made an organized attack on them by around 50 players. Watched their activity for weeks, waited for the right moment to attack. The moment we all launched, poof they suddenly get online. We had logs for weeks about how their activity looked like and out of nowhere they are suddenly online at a time they never were. But there comes in a single attack and suddenly they are all online. They literally have 24/7 activity, because when you attack them, they will come online instantly. No mather what time it is, they are either playing or reacting to an attack. There is no window of opportunity, you just have to deal with it. Yeah no.

The server got a group of very fishy players with 24/7 activity, with proven trade account that do nothing but trading at the best rate with them, but never, ever gain any points or show any activity besides the trading, what should we do than? Even some team members are calling out those players, but in the end, GO's wont do a thing. In the end, they are the main reason Ogame is still profitable. So thats why players like myself quit: there is no fun in getting bashed for nothing, seeing the bullies cheat and still getting away with it. When you try to play your own game, but the game is owned by them, we rather quit.

Edit: To add more to the story and how unheard most of the players felt. At a moment, when players like myself tried to show GO's and other staff why and how they were cheating, we never got a true respons. It either was "we will look into it" or nothing at all. And then we got a new ruling on the Spica boards. "As most of the posts in this section are cheating accusations they are forbidden again." We weren't even allowed to speak about the cheating. They never did anything with our questions, they never did anything with our research or our proof. The only thing they did, is censoring us.

• If you play here click delete account and thank me later. I played pre merge and this was a tough but fun uni. After team China and thier goons merged and bought or crashed the big accounts it was game over. Too bad Hannibal didn't have the motivation too combat them. A decent uni ruined....

• Some of these posts are so disheartening, you can feel the pain in the words, and I don't even play Uriel.

* shakes head *

GF did say the potential for an account to be moved between unis was in the pipeline, in the YouTube video from Plink I believe. Even so, it should not have to be this way.

For shame.

• If you play here click delete account and thank me later. I played pre merge and this was a tough but fun uni. After team China and thier goons merged and bought or crashed the big accounts it was game over. Too bad Hannibal didn't have the motivation too combat them. A decent uni ruined....

all players play the univer, but not only you.

dont feel too good with yourself, you are nothing in the eyes of god.

if u feel any broken of rules, just open a ticket to report them. GOs ban breakers from all-over world , not only Chinese but also players from anyother places. Just now a 1B poinst account was banned for script/teamview in other univer, it means GO don't care about how high rank u r.

if there is nothing happened, that just because you are not clever enough to judge a real activity or a fake one, how ridiculous your "so-called" evidence is.

about bash, if the player breaks the bash rule, report it too. I've reported so many players from non-Chinese, and all of them banned. you should obey the rules.

the same words to u, don't see yourself too high, everyone is ant in the god's eyes.

Edited once, last by gufengqu ().

• Come play zibal, we need the players.....and we aren't ruthless, if u stay poor or leave no real profit......it's just probes. Otherwise uni pretty chill, especially for miners.....skater who posted above knows;)

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • If you play here click delete account and than me later. I played pre merge and this was a tough but fun uni. After team China and thier goons merged and bought or crashed the big accounts it was game over. Too bad Hannibal didn't have the motivation too combat them. A decent uni ruined....

all players play the univer, but n

dont feel too good with yourself, you are nothing in the eyes of gods.

Song from here and Vega right.....one to talk lmao. I sat by few of your systems in Vega with you and your multi's lmao. What u know about God's, thought cheats only work with devil's;)

No point in putting in tickets, already a library full for this guy and yet he is still in the mix. Defense bashes in Uriel.....check out how "they" fleet in vega......

[TOT: 1.878.294.000] song vs. jidu & song (A: 1.700.000.000, D: 178.294.000)

Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • just live in ur imagination, that's all right to all of us.

• imagination usage is def all you player. You are the only person that doesn't think or register that what u are doing is cheating. As much as everyone has been talking about defiance and Muppets being shady lately, that not even 1/3 of what is known or said about u. When u joined Vega, suddenly all these mystery feeder accounts moved by you, had fleet on moons almost all the time sending you res at low rates raiding inactives with small number of cargoes. Magic, peacefully, mmshdksksjs whatever guy. hell I had your whole list of mutli pushers like the rest of the uni....nothing can be done if our GOs lack the proper tools to do their job right. No point in arguing, like beating a dead horse....is what it is, you won't ever admit what everyone can see, that's fine. Just stop talking if you aren't going to be honest....makes you look like you already do.......

• "All the accounts are my multi, and they are 24*7 active" that's what u want to say. But the truth is completely the opposite of what you said. What a pity. Why not shut up your mouth full of lies?

• 1.Some scripts are illegal. As long as you collect enough evidence, you can report;

2.This game requires a lot of time and energy.if you can,you would win.If you spend only a few minutes a day in this game,plz don't complain.

Some friends see the score and complain why they can't get it,first of all, ask yourself how much time you spent.

Some players,sunch as silesia,emeralddream,they are excellent.I've spending much time to trying to catch their fleet,but no result.so no complain,more observationing,more thinking,more time,you would be success.:smile2:

Edited once, last by sky_love ().

• Well at least these guys try to defend themselves and argue against the cheating accusations. Meanwhile the assassin are pleading the 5th over in uni 1 😂 and to your argument there are some fleets you can't catch, ya 24/7 deploy recall is a real fun way to play the game 🙄

• 1.Some scripts are illegal. As long as you collect enough evidence, you can report;

2.This game requires a lot of time and energy.if you can,you would win.If you spend only a few minutes a day in this game,plz don't complain.

Some friends see the score and complain why they can't get it,first of all, ask yourself how much time you spent.

Some players,sunch as silesia,emeralddream,they are excellent.I've spending much time to trying to catch their fleet,but no result.so no complain,more observationing,more thinking,more time,you would be success.:smile2:

We have to be on guard 24/7 because Klawocin goes to sleep right around the time you and your friends wake up, and then you will be probing us for while he's asleep, then when he wakes up again there's that 8 hour window when both of you are going to be probing around. until you go to sleep and he's still awake.

• we don't complain about anyone 24*7 cause we know that doesn't really exist.

• your's fs is better than others.i can't catch you unless dt your moons.but i don't want to do it beacause there is not enough benfits:)

Mate I respect you, but don't give us the "spending time on the game will give you success" argument, when you literally "took over" the former top 1 of Uriel (pre-merge), which was Thunder. Anyways... the post wasn't about that, it was about the two obvious bots that were lurking around, and are now back from ban for some reason.

Edited once, last by Algalon ().

• The script will destroy the game, no doubt.

Human beings will never have robot diligence.

• I have to respond to this msg DHcFireHawk... MOST of ex SPICA players shit their pants and went v mode after few hanhan RIP attacks and you are one of them. You send ONE attack on hanhan and then go v mode. For next months few of us had no defence at some planets as they raided us with cargos like we are inactive . Most of you players bitch about hanhan and chinese but when they attacked you, attacks was profitable. Same thing when we merge. All players now days just play this game for highscore and resources. Your main goal is to build more mines, defence, fleet and it should be something else.

• Got a rock to the head? A few points:

A few RIP Attacks? No defense? Raided with Cargoes? Attack was profitable?

None of these are true and you know it. Getting 9 RIP attacks over night, every night, for weeks. Building up defenses to counter the rips, but instead they just mass LF. Raided with cargoes, they never did. Was it profitable. Hell no, because even if I had zero sats, turned down overnight production to 0% and just had defenses on my planet, no resources, and still they bashed WITH LOSSES. You say I shit my pants, no. I was done playing a game where they wanted to force us in trading deut at very, very bad rates with them or get bashed to infinity 24/7 with 0 chance in countering it with their 100% activity. They didnt care about profit in their attacks, they almost never got any profit at my planets anyway. And still, every morning when I open up my game after a good nights rest, another bash has come through of millions of LF's with some cruisers or just plain 1k RIPS flying my way to destroy whatever is left.

Tell me, what did I do wrong? Because you seem to know exactly how I played (not).

• weeks :D just don't...they attacked you maybe 10 times but clearly enough for you and others to quit. Of course you don't know about cargo attacks because you had defence...months after you quiters left they had less targets so they cloud focus on us few. And yes they raided me with cargo on few planets where they IPM ed my defence to 0. They never got more ress then I got from hanhan. I have more respect for them then I have for all of ex spica players except few