Expedition TABLE

• Here's my redesign of the Expedition TABLE I posted before:

https://drive.google.com/open?…cp1MkV_f8QhAZfggK30cPezB4

This time much more organized as you can see in the pic with individual tabs where you can fill your results.
    As always, the blank parts highlighted in green are the ones you have to fill. Anything with a 0 or #DIV0 is filled automatically.

1. Resource TAB:

You just have to fill it like so:

For every expedition you get Resources or DarkMatter.

2. Ships TAB:

Fill it like this:

Here in my first expedition I got 2 Light Fighter, 452 Heavy Fighters, 9 Destroyers and 64 Large Cargos so I filled them all under Expo 1. You get the drill. The Ships value in Metal tab will fill automatically after you fill the number of ships you gained in said expedition.

3. Item Tab:

Pretty straightforward, for every item you get just type in the number 1 right after them. Pretty simple:

4. Losses against Pirates and Aliens TAB:

For every time you lose ships against Pirates or Aliens you have to open the combat report to see what you have lost and fill in like so (note: you barely have losses against pirates if you only send cargos):

5. Ships you destroyed against Pirates and Aliens TAB:

Same as above, open the combat report and fill in the ships you have destroyed against either Pirates or Aliens. Both tabs are important because they will calculate your ship losses and the amount of Debris Field you can potentially profit from. The TAB is pretty much the same as the one above but with the main title in GREEN instead of RED.

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Changed post on request|4.2.2020|20:20:02::..

Moons donated: 10

Edited once, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• great job man

I am useing top raider addon to mao my flights

I does nit map which boosters i got, how much deut i have spent and df from pirates

But the rest is automaticali read in the app with 1 click

I suggest you give it a look and see if it could help you improve your table as it lets you copy all the results into a spreadsheet

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• Thanks a lot Grimm for this. Btw, Im sending 1250 LF, 1250 SC, 970 LC, 1 REaper, 1 PF, 1000 probes per flight, x7 per waves and 3-4 waves a day on a server 1x fleetspeed, x5 ecospeed, top 1 <25M. Im getting base on ur Table only 30-50m a day. Im doing someting wrong or? (kinda did about 500 expos already but today is the first day I record the result, other days are deleted automatically :( ) . And here im 2nd best Discoverer (TOP 11 in server).

Museko Style trying to install TopRaider but seems after I click Install the script, nothing next happens. Ofc, I've installed GeaseMonkey and disabled uBlock on FireFox.

• yea, there is a top raider, but the man who develop this side is gone and there is no update.. if grimm can make something like that it will be awesome, he is also not far away :) and grim is making it more detailed, i love that!

Great job grimm!!

• If anyone wants to help with an expedition tracker, send me a message and ill share a link to a google doc where I am trying to get all the messages for the different expedition results sorted.

• go to the top rider site and follow instructions

Go to msg from expo or combat and import them

Did, but it just show that Topraider script is installed, and nothing else. No addition button on ogame CR or expedition page like the page described.

Grimm btw, just a very tiny little suggestion at ur table, that it would be nice if u highlighted the input cells at the beginning (at first I didnt read ur explaination and totally messed all up :)) ), also seperate tables into smaller tab sheets (pages) but still have the relations connected to the first main result page so u can for example move between the tables faster, also u can pin the name of ships so scrolling to the right, the names will follow up, u wont have to look back for checking the ships's name. Now im at expo 15 and already have to scroll aroud a lot, I know u said u had a 4K monitor, but even with that, when ur data exceeds 4000 expos, u have to scroll as well :))

Switching between tabs would make the excel more optimized, more userfriendly and will increase the input speed a lot. Thanks for reading my suggestion ^^

• yes ill try to work on that. Although when you have more than even 100 expeditions you will have to scroll regardless. And yes on a 1080p monitor this looks way to large. Ill try to makeit a bit better and even more detailed.

• If u seperate the battle table on a seperate tab, the resources income diffrent tab, the ships income other tab too, then the name u just need to pin them down, so they wont move, the rest can move, in Excel is called "Freeze the row" feature. U just need to name the tabs like "Results", "Battles", "Ship found", "Resources found" seperatetly. :) With this done, even with super small monitor u dont need to scroll back and fort just to check the name of the column (for example I do remember LF is at top, Probes at the bottom, but kinda which row is PF or which is Reaper I cant remember).

Its not only for me, its for u as well. Its important to save some time :))

• If u seperate the battle table on a seperate tab, the resources income diffrent tab, the ships income other tab too, then the name u just need to pin them down, so they wont move, the rest can move, in Excel is called "Freeze the row" feature. U just need to name the tabs like "Results", "Battles", "Ship found", "Resources found" seperatetly. :) With this done, even with super small monitor u dont need to scroll back and fort just to check the name of the column (for example I do remember LF is at top, Probes at the bottom, but kinda which row is PF or which is Reaper I cant remember).

Its not only for me, its for u as well. Its important to save some time :))

I understand your point, I'm working on it. :)

• I did a redesign version. Hopefully the mods EDIT the OP as I requested.

(why in the bloody hell I cannot edit my own past after... 10 minutes? I can do this in.... every!? other forum I'm signed in... *sigh)

• Because it needs someone to interact with u :)) or to prevent one to spam :)) I was so frustated as well, cant wait to reply or post some idea, yet had to wait for ages for someone to reply after me :)).

• Yep, it's done guys!! OP has been EDITED. New version. :)

Please report me if there's anything wrong with it.

EDIT: So I don't double post. I will be really impressed if this TopRaider thing gives as much detail as my sheet does. I tried to cover almost everything:

-Amounts of resources found of each type as well as Dark Matter.
    -Amount and which type of items found.
    -Amount and which type of ships found.
    -Amount of each Expedition type you got as well as the total amount of expeditions.
    -Average resource drop you get (per resource) as well as Dark Matter.
    -Average resources and Dark Matter you got across ALL expeditions.
    -Total ships lost against Pirates and Aliens.
    -Total ships destroyed against Pirates and Aliens.
    -Total Debris Field from fights against Pirates and Aliens.
    -Highest amount of each resource and Dark Matter you have found.
    -Minimum amount of each resource and Dark Matter you have found.
    -Highest value of ships found in a single expedition.
    -Highest amount of each ship type found in a single expedition.
    -How many times each ship type you have found in expeditions.

Edited once, last by Grimm ().

• we need an automatic addon to grab data automatically

I'm working on that ;) so far the tracking is built. I just need some GUI to display it and I'll try to get it approved.

For now it is English only though. I need more help with the messages in other languages and it will need some rewriting for other languages as well, but if I get enough support for it I'll gladly try to make it work in as many languages as possible.

• EDIT: So I don't double post. I will be really impressed if this TopRaider thing gives as much detail as my sheet does. I tried to cover almost everything:

you are doing an amazing job man, TopRaider does not have more details, only thing it has better is automatic data input.

we need an automatic addon to grab data automatically

I'm working on that ;) so far the tracking is built. I just need some GUI to display it and I'll try to get it approved.

For now it is English only though. I need more help with the messages in other languages and it will need some rewriting for other languages as well, but if I get enough support for it I'll gladly try to make it work in as many languages as possible.

Imho if your addon/tool outputs info of statistics to the player just in english is good, not neded further translation

i and my teammates are in process of providing all expo msgs in our language, and can rewrite any output neded from english to croatian

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!