Nixian Raid Tracker

• sometimes it buggs out, but just a page refres does it for me

pir chart and report table gets laggy when it goes over 2k expo logs, just clear it and you are back on fresh start, or just wait a bit and it generates normaly

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• some of the data are not imported right anymore. i think the database is too big to handle. especially expo-debris are not improtet. even though loss of expo fleet is not reportet correctly

• all that depends on manny factors

text msg has t obe corect down to a single letter

as much as i tested it database with 5k+ expo was not too big and was working correctly

but for more details Nixi will have to take a look

And I am savage now!

• how to reset expo database? to count it from start? any ideas?

delete cookies

Mějte prosím na paměti, že fórum je místem pro komunikaci, hledání pomoci, poskytování zpětné vazby a socializace. I když můžete být naštvaní, otrávení a zoufalí, můžou tady být i jiní hráči, kteří chtějí zde strávit odpoledne a uvolnit se mimo hru.
    Ogame.cz SMod

• for me just cookies do not work or i do not want to clear them

F12, find NRT and NRD files, there are 3, and delete them, refresh the page and boom you got fresh NRT extention

but first export the data to have it for later

And I am savage now!

• for me just cookies do not work or i do not want to clear them

F12, find NRT and NRD files, there are 3, and delete them, refresh the page and boom you got fresh NRT extention

but first export the data to have it for later

This, for raid/harvest data you can also press the delete button in the raid/harvest table

• I would like you to make you aware of a slowdown bug with Nixian installed. I have been experiencing slowdowns when I click that makes the whole page refresh, like a click to go to Galaxyview, or a click to go to Fleet.... any of those, all of those. I was experiencing a slow page loading and becoming frustrated. I went through my add-ons one by one, disabling, enabling, till I found that it was indeed Nixian causing the slowdown, and what it seemed to be doing is reaching out to the server to refresh or get data in the little box near the top of the page, directly under the Metal, Crystal, Deut, Energy, DM icons.

This would go to spinning wheel (loading) for several seconds every time I clicked to do something. I did notice to that it would also cause the loading delay when clicking to Galaxy view, but there it would cause two loading delays, one for the small info bar shown above, and also the Galaxyview itself. I cannot for the life of me, understand why Nixian would cause this, but hoping you can resolve. Until it is fixed, I will have to keep Nixian disabled, and only enable it when I have Combat/Expo/Rec reports to tally up.

I do like Nixian, and hope you can get this straightened out.

• Ah! I did not know that (obviously!). I'll give that a try. ThankS!

I am currently rocking 500+ cr/expos and i've been into the 1000s before i've had issues. This will obviously vary depending on your computer etc. But once the slowdown starts to get too noticeable I suggest you clear the data after exporting it of course :) just clicking the "NRT EXPORT" button on the left will download an CVS file for you so you can add all your data together in a spreadsheet and have fun with it :)