Nixian Raid Tracker

• Yes, it tracks everything regarding expeditions, combat and harvest reports. If you export to CSV and import it into Excel you can tally up fleet finds, average size of finds, whatever you can imagine with the data.

• It works for me - could you try export your data and check if it contains any item finds? and if it does, whether any of them appear to be broken.

I can’t upload a .csv file on this forum, but it contains the results of finding things and these messages are indexed. How can I check whether it is broken or not?

• It works for me - could you try export your data and check if it contains any item finds? and if it does, whether any of them appear to be broken.

I can’t upload a .csv file on this forum, but it contains the results of finding things and these messages are indexed. How can I check whether it is broken or not?

Could you try reach out to me on Discord? Makes it easier to debug to see what is going on.

• Changelog version 2.0.2.6

Feature: Now has support for .BA

Bug: Changed a check to try and help firefox users (firefox support is still not a thing)

Current status of localisation:

EN: 67

DE: 62

FR: 59

Cz: 60

Cro: 70

PL: 39
    BA: 59

• Changelog version 2.0.2.7

Feature: Additional messages supported

Bug: Fixed an issue when changing planets while in the message section which removed the button to check messages.

EN: 68

Cro: 70

PL: 39

BA: 64

• You can see the numbers already - if not, make sure to update to the newest version? If you mean in more details, you can export them to CSV via the button in the left menu. From there you can export it to excel and do all kind of magic with it. Basically at that point only your imagination sets the limit for the kind of representations you want to do.

• That's what i mean. i have an export to excel:

https://prnt.sc/r63hro

Basically at that point only my incompetence sets the limit of......... :D

i think, I'am not alone at that point. How can i make real numbers out of it. Cant you make a button that will do it ?

Hopefully you unterstand what i mean, because i'am not a native speaker

• this what you have you need to import in excel as data from txt or smh like that

Then it lets you chose column formating, and you set , sign to divide columsn and you got yourself a nice data table

Google it up a bit, i am writing it from my phone so i might be slightly inacurate

I am makeing Silverwind's days

• yes, usually PCs like to opern .csv in excel but .csv usually does not have much formating like excel likes so you have to overcome that

.csv you should be able to open as txt in notepad or so

Is just plain txt n numbers divided by a designated symbol, and each entry has its own row, nothing fancy to it, it is preety raw but contains all the data you need, tons of data

I am makeing Silverwind's days

• Changelog version 2.0.2.8

Feature: Additional messages supported and fixed some wrong BA messages

EN/US: 72

Cro: 71

PL: 40

• Changelog version 2.0.2.9

Feature: Implemented some checks on combat reports to stop loading already existing logs. This should improve performance on slow networks, and decrease the load put on ogame servers, as well as decrease logouts caused by overloading ogame with requests.

If you want to reload a combat report after this - you will have to delete the old entry through the table overview and reload the message again.

EN/US: 72

Cro: 71

PL: 40