Is it possible to delete PMs?

• I do not think it is possible to delete a private message, but what I do with these unwanted advertising messages is to put the player on my ignore list and any message they sent disappears

Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane

• how do you put someone on an ignore list? can see no option to ignore player, or to add a name to the ignored players list.

Three great forces rule the world:
    stupidity, fear and greed

Proud past member of
    The Pint Triling Naked Reindeer of the Apocalypse [Naked] (
    Polaris) and Wahnsinn (#1 alliance uni39/44)

sleeping member of
    Legends (#1 alliance betelgeuse)

• how do you put someone on an ignore list? can see no option to ignore player, or to add a name to the ignored players list.

go to the system they are in and hover over their name and clik ignore then follow prompts

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

go to the system they are in and hover over their name and clik ignore then follow prompts

Yes, go to galaxy view and the options under their name include 'ignore player'. Once you have clicked on this, their name will appear in a list at the very bottom of your buddylist and you can cancel the ignore at any time.

Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane

Yes, go to galaxy view and the options under their name include 'ignore player'. Once you have clicked on this, their name will appear in a list at the very bottom of your buddylist and you can cancel the ignore at any time.

Dark Pink I got your siggy still I will put it in another formate and get it back to you were you can ware it again .

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

• cheers - annoying advertising player's message now gone (and GO's should really be banning a bit faster after it's reported :k )

long time no see, BM ;) not sure how I ended up back here lol

Three great forces rule the world:
    stupidity, fear and greed

Proud past member of
    The Pint Triling Naked Reindeer of the Apocalypse [Naked] (
    Polaris) and Wahnsinn (#1 alliance uni39/44)

sleeping member of
    Legends (#1 alliance betelgeuse)