ACS Top 06 - [TOT: 1.481.989.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] & Kova The Beast [Fuel] vs. Chocy [TDA] (A: 296.295.000, D: 1.185.694.000)

• Hello Dorado

Here is battle that you all waiting for :beer:

Dedicated to all geys from NoEmo and Fuel :biggrin:

Short story:

The first time when we flew on Chocy, was Realy close to hit him, he came online 34sec before the hit,

We have little slow down fleet with probe and that was a mistake

After that deadly and I have decide that we go on him together, only two of us in silence

We have watch him for a while and building our fleets [buying, making and etc]

Today was a day for hit him, we wait for a minutes on moon after espionage an we send only fast fleet

Time was ticking and we hoped that he won't came online

Time was on our side and he came online 2-3 minutes after hit

He was a real sports and he congratulated on our hit

someone took the part of DF but profit is still here

PS

Deadly says that revenge starts from now

Enjoy in the new No1 acs :flexmuscles::dance

On 11-02-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker deadly angel1 [NoEmo]

Light Fighter 25.854

Heavy Fighter 1.434

Cruiser 12.465

Battleship 4.524

Battlecruiser 2.958

Attacker Kova The Beast [Fuel]

Light Fighter 70.403

Heavy Fighter 3.858

Cruiser 8.770

Battleship 3.321

Battlecruiser 5.603

Pathfinder 176

Defender Chocy [TDA]

Small Cargo 4.501

Large Cargo 1.000

Light Fighter 35.085

Heavy Fighter 2.027

Cruiser 8.000

Battleship 3.009

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 5.000

Espionage Probe 1.539

Bomber 503

Destroyer 594

Deathstar 4

Battlecruiser 2.002

Reaper 1.000

Pathfinder 41

After the battle ...

Attacker deadly angel1 [NoEmo]

Light Fighter 14.451 ( -11.403 )

Heavy Fighter 1.009 ( -425 )

Cruiser 11.007 ( -1.458 )

Battleship 4.349 ( -175 )

Battlecruiser 2.882 ( -76 )

Attacker Kova The Beast [Fuel]

Light Fighter 39.392 ( -31.011 )

Heavy Fighter 2.662 ( -1.196 )

Cruiser 7.703 ( -1.067 )

Battleship 3.204 ( -117 )

Battlecruiser 5.458 ( -145 )

Pathfinder 147 ( -29 )

Defender Chocy [TDA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

21.832.382 Metal, 10.524.574 Crystal and 23.265.669 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 296.295.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.185.694.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 273.444.600 metal and 139.526.100 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 55.622.625 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

12.000.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

72.195.000 Metal and 72.195.000 Crystal

85.548.225 Metal and 67.331.775 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

169.743.225 Metal and 139.526.775 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -15.894.393

Crystal: 69.823.349

Deuterium: 14.668.669

The attacker(s) made a profit of 68.597.625 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -725.844.382

Crystal: -395.383.574

Deuterium: -120.088.669

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.241.316.625 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• Nice catch guys, no fs , no fleet and congrats on new no1. Now I need to get back to reclaim the No1 acs.

Paul, glord or glirl, up to you.

P.S that revenge will take a while, I believe.

• Actually you attempted back in October too :tongue3:

Congrats on the hit, can't say I didn't see it coming with how slack I have been. The combination of RL and no motivation for the game made it difficult for me to care.

I literally refreshed the game as the hit landed that second.... Wounding or what...

For all of you who wondered where I vanished too, and why I stopped making hits and became non existant, I'll open up to you, as you are my Ogame family.

It all started mid last year, I suddenly lost my job, which was quickly followed by losing my home and becoming homeless (I have a wife and 3 little girls under 4). My health deteriorated drastically, which I am still recovering from, and a couple of losses in the family....I am now no longer homeless thankfully, and haven't been since the end of last year.

So a message for all of. You - please never take things for granted in life as nothing is guaranteed. I had a great job, and life was going well, then in the blink of an eye, it all fell from under me. So cherish what you have! <3

What makes things more frustrating is I am still waiting for the god dam broadband providers to pull their fingers out of their arses and set my Internet up.... So I have been living off my phone, so trying to play became frustrating, which along with everything going on in my life, and how dull the game had become, I resorted to mining and refreshing every half hour to an hour (if I remembered).

The guys in my alliance kept me around as they are an awesome bunch. And that is why I will not be quitting. I will come back in a couple of days. And once I have Internet (still a month minimum yet), I will seek revenge, whether it takes me a few weeks, months or even a year, my past hits in previous unis will back me up on that :cool2:

For now, congrats on the hit guys. Great patience, and as we all know patience always pays off. Enjoy all the spoils. :thumbsup:

Pokemon4.jpg
    Capella/Andromeda - Retired
    Orion - Retired
    Taurus - Retired
    Dorado - Active

If I come After you, then Fear you shall

• Congrats Kova. Not all that surprising, the writing was on the wall...when your heart is no longer in it or you just don't have the bandwidth to commit to it, it's time to call it a day and move on. After the prior attempt(s) that were made I think most "active" players would adjust their play style, or at least move the fleet someplace less congested with threats. Probably should have passed the account on a long time ago, but it's hard when you want to hold onto ghosts of oGame's past legacies and be apart of "it".

Though, it is regrettable to still see FUEL flying with the likes of DA and ALI though as they are not representative of the true NoEmo and to associate them as such is a tragic injustice to the legacy of the real NoEmo. They are both morally deficient and are well beneath someone of your caliber. There is an old saying from my home world that is apt here; "Bearskin made a deal with the devil too, and in the end; the devil won two souls instead of one."

But we've had words on this before and we weren't far apart on this...one of the reasons why there is a FUEL IIRC.

Chocy, I think it's time to pass that baton...between the RES and the WF, that would make a great account for someone who is motivated to run with.

EDIT: I guess you're staying...well, vengeance is a great motivator, GLORD rather than GLIRL

Enjoy the spoils KOVA.

• kinder,dragon,pagon and djubre,who will be lucky one next???

thank you Kova for flying whit me,hope we will continues smashing.Also we made some serusly damage there...

df fr,and all best...

[align=center]
    dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...

• Gj attackers(even you DA), decent folk should know how to congratulate.

The only funny aspect of this is the words coming out of your mouth DA If you really believe what you are saying, then I kinda feel sorry for your family.

Paul, FR, lmk if you need a hand.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.

Arthorr.jpg

Says the moron who gets farmed everyday...DJ is out of vmode one day and farms you, lol.

That s only DoP can do?

DoP has put you on the wrong side of top tens from Antares to Dorado...would you like me to take you down memory lane and post all your failures? And how you ran like a coward from Virgo with your tails between your legs, beaten to a pulp so bad you had to slither to cower in the shadows crying like a little bitch?

Says the moron who gets farmed everyday...DJ is out of vmode one day and farms you, lol.

That s only DoP can do?

DoP has put you on the wrong side of top tens from Antares to Dorado...would you like me to take you down memory lane and post all your failures? And how you ran like a coward from Virgo with your tails between your legs, beaten to a pulp so bad you had to slither to cower in the shadows crying like a little bitch?

I will see you soon...

[align=center]
    dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...

• I mean that made me laugh, thank you. Question - who is Pagon? It is Pagan, that married me and got my last name, or is it a kid I had with Pagan, and we both do not remember?

Stay humble in victory DA, stats still stay two of the accounts you managed lead in MPL. Don't get over your head.

Twice the pride , double the fall.

• u better watch ur mouth...

[align=center]
    dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...

• Оh no. You are saying that kind of things to me for the past year and a half almost. Yet, so far I've always been the victorious one when we meet. I'm not gonna watch it , sorry, not sorry.

• Oh you said it right Deadly, who will be the lucky one who will recycle your fleet yet again.

I'm pretty sure I've never met a worse trash talker.

Anyhow, congrats to both for the hit. You made some crazy damage there and nice profits. Enjoy the spoils! :smile2:

Chocy, happy to hear you're staying, wish you VFR and quick revenge :biggrin:

• big talk for someone who has been top 10'd 4 times....

that being said, big hit and congrats...

"Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP

• So I've been away for a few months now and how things change! For starters DA is on the right side of the battle for once :D Kova, I guess you did all the thinking and following here, so I congratulate you :)

Chocy - good luck with the rebuild, sorry to hear what happened to you, but I'm glad everything turned out good, fuck what happened in the game, everything here is fixable here. I hope I see some action from you again. I'm starting to miss the good old dorado now :)

• Cillidan

Changed the title of the thread from “ACS Top 04 - [TOT: 1.481.989.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] & Kova The Beast [Fuel] vs. Chocy [TDA] (A: 296.295.000, D: 1.185.694.000)” to “ACS Top 05 - [TOT: 1.481.989.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] & Kova The Beast [Fuel] vs. Chocy [TDA] (A: 296.295.000, D: 1.185.694.000)”.
  • Hysteria

Changed the title of the thread from “ACS Top 05 - [TOT: 1.481.989.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] & Kova The Beast [Fuel] vs. Chocy [TDA] (A: 296.295.000, D: 1.185.694.000)” to “ACS Top 06 - [TOT: 1.481.989.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] & Kova The Beast [Fuel] vs. Chocy [TDA] (A: 296.295.000, D: 1.185.694.000)”.