Server Settings.

• I'd go for 0.5 deut and 70% DF

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• Along with these coming-out-of-nowhere few hundred new accounts in last few days to make it perfectly legit vote? :)

On a more serious note, I'd say no. Research x 14 would be welcomed.

• DIDF? 😂

A little more df and a little less deut would be nice but I think our server is pretty good as it is tbh

Not even trying the DiDF as it won't stand a chance :(

• Along with these coming-out-of-nowhere few hundred new accounts in last few days to make it perfectly legit vote? :)

On a more serious note, I'd say no. Research x 14 would be welcomed.

No, there are ways of blocking who receives the ingame message. Don't worry about that :)

• up eco, up research, lower deut...

But for the love of all that is sacred, don't even mention didf. That has got to be the biggest abbortion in ogame's history

• Well.. as they always said - the Research speed ca be only x2 x4 of the eco speed, but max to an x12 total.. so it's a no-no for us.

If not research - let's go for DiDF? :)

• nobody want DIDF lol

Firestorm wants.. I would also vote for it.. and I'm pretty sure we'd find some more :D

• TBH i think this server has gotten a bit stale as time went by, a change in setting could refresh it.

Eco/research/speed are fine as they are. Please don't touch those.

Fleeters could get some more love from the settings but 70% df AND 0.5x deut... i think it's too much love. Maybe one or the other.

As for DiDF... lol nope

I'd like to see Virgo's opinion in numbers so i created a poll with Stukov's proposals (both settings and individual settings).

https://www.strawpoll.me/19388532

Edit: added no change

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mannix ().

• The poll is invalid. There should be an option for 'no changes'.

Hands off Virgo please.

• Also for people who would suggest research speed increase to x12... keep in mind that would mean reducing eco to x6. Also eco speed and research speed are tied together. We already have a x7 research bonus.

If you have a research that's 1 year long it will not go down to 1 month with x12 speed. It will go down to 7 months.

• Would love faster research but not at expense of economy.

Less deut consumption and increased DF gets my vote.

DiDF would be awesome but probably game breaking for Virgo, gets my vote.

• All I'm interested in is 70% df and 0.5 deut consumption.

Also, eco multiplier higher than whatever Uni 1 has.

:thumbsup:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

- The one & only Peppa -

- SGO for: Bellatrix/Fenrir/Cosmos/Dorado/Galatea/Himalia/Indus/Kalyke/Mensa/Octans/Pasiphae/Rosalind/Sombrero -