Janice Settings change

• as i have spoken with our CoMA piink there is a possibility to change this uni settings. I would like to propose a 25/30% DiDF, we get reduced from 9 galaxies into only 5 and we get a level up faster fleets so that we can have x7 eco x7 fleets.

i would like others to share their opinion, please dont go out of topic, this concearns only uni settings, nothing else, dont be childish and post some stupid stuff, just share your opinion about this mather.

thanks all in advance

A man is least himself when he talkes in his own person.

But, if you give him a mask, we will tell you the truth.

• you guys know how this uni empty is, those who are active know about that. i think keeping on 5 galaxies is more then enough space, but ok 6 is also not too bad, lets see what others say

• Lmao, why should the uni server change cater to your needs? Whilst it is true that the fleeters with 24/7 expeditions are only people playing left it's because your little nysm rascapallion get-together perpetually drove everyone else away, farming for less and less. Sure, make fleets faster, def in df, what more catering do you desire? Everyone that built defences can just get bent then, everyone that can't really be on at all times can just go to v-mode pretty much same as 90% of server player-base has done already. All so you can profit few mil more. Sure, even make uni smaller, so you can drive the few active people out even faster, genius, that will surely help the server. The audacity to propose such changes here is almost palpable.

• I would propose a lower fleet speed, so we can mine in peace more :]

No DiDf, unless you want to get bashed into vmode.

They don't need any defence, they're on 24/7 so this change would've only benefitted them, it's just others that would get bashed, so that last sentence is gonna fall on deaf ears. Likewise I'd propose something like 2x or 3x fleet speed, 90% deut consumption, and non-circular universe. Not that a radical change like this would be made, because let's face it, miners don't insta-buy jump gates etc., but it would certainly revive server. The 10-some remaining fleeters are bound to qq about this proposition tho, but let's face it, high speed unis are a short term thing, and that's it.

• well the way i see it everyone is going to propose somthing that suits them... miners will go their way, fleeters theirs. this will be hard :S

• well the way i see it everyone is going to propose somthing that suits them... miners will go their way, fleeters theirs. this will be hard :S

Maybe thats just it though. In order for the server to survive beyond what it is, both sides need to come to a compromise, or the server is going to continue the way it is. I'm a nobody though xD

• There's no compromise to be had. The server's already very favourable to fleeters, only way it could be radically improved for fleeters is didf, but that would kill every single miner on the server, and anyone that has any atleast decent mines whatsoever and isn't online 24/7; because the hyper fleeters will just raid them over and over, cough since some ally already kinda abuses the war-system to bash cough, imagine what they'd do with didf.... Fleeters already don't stand a chance vs artist's fleet alone, not to mention the whole nysm, so what will this server be if it goes this way? Even more dead. It doesn't take a genius to realise that if nothing improves to grant longevity the things will go the way the've been going since the start, or if it were to be more favourable for fleeters it would die even faster. Only way for it to survive is to go into more balanced mode.

• then start restisting and stop bitching about it we didnt got these fleets from 2 clicks, we were sitting on our asses 24/7 for that and you logged on 2 times a day to collect ress and build mines.

and then bitching how we became so overpowered

if you didnt nocited purpose and point of this game is crashing fleets not making mines until 60 50 50 levels until 2059 year

• That's a nice way to project from elsewhere, honestly, what a well written and constructive paragraph you wrote. I never personally bitched about someone being too overpowered, it's just ironic, that you want server not to die, but you're literally killing it; I don't really care what you did to become overpowered, in fact, I don't care that you are overpowered, but the fact here is that the style of play is just not healthy for server in the long term.

Don't want server to support all types of play? Just want to crash fleeters? That's fine, but don't bitch when the server dies, because it didn't die from someone playing farming simulator, there's a reason people were driven off of it; in your proposition it would even strenghten your dominance and impel faster dying of the server; there's no proper way for new players to even start the server since they're just setting themselves to be a farm after 500k honestly, and noone's gonna start on Janice just to fleet at this point as it's futile.

Plus the point of the game is really debatable, that's like saying point of life is shooting people with AK-47, because there's a war in middle east, or because that is an option for you. If the game's only point was to fleet, then there would be no need for mines, or collector and discoverer class ( which ironically is so broken it's actually used by fleeters anyway). You have to come to terms with fact, that your glory days of sitting on your ass 24/7 crashing fleets is more or less over on Janice, there's gonna be less and less people actually playing. You had your turn, and if the universe continues to support mostly this kind of play, it's going to die, period. There are many ways to enjoy the game it just happens that at this point of the universe, fleeting is just not going to be sustainable for very long.

• There are many ways to enjoy the game it just happens that at this point of the universe, fleeting is just not going to be sustainable for very long.

You are so wrong buddy. Couldn't be more wrong.

Yeah, I think this is gonna turn into another fleeter circlejerk, so I'm not even going to bother with a thought-out reply anymore, as all I get back is a two liner at best, from which it's quite hard to see any point of view seriously.

• wont even bother to reply, lets see other people opinion and after all theres going to be a poll set up for an answer to give the way i understood it.

but once i will say, maybe i repeat myself but it is how it is, if you want to play this game 1 or 2 hours per day then go and play Mensa theres 1x fleet and you can play your boring miner game style there without getting attacked, since i joined janice i never bashed anyone except 2 or 3 players that i had a kicker on, but thats about it, you came to mine and build defense in a 80% DF uni x6 fleet, doesnt make sence at all, i can crash 10bn fleet into turtle and pull 8bn out of it, plus some wreckage if i would be a general, so what i am saying its no point being miner or turtle in this type of uni, thats why i would like to see ip hyped up even more.

• There are many ways to enjoy the game it just happens that at this point of the universe, fleeting is just not going to be sustainable for very long.

You are so wrong buddy. Couldn't be more wrong.

Yeah, I think this is gonna turn into another fleeter circlejerk, so I'm not even going to bother with a thought-out reply anymore, as all I get back is a two liner at best, from which it's quite hard to see any point of view seriously.

So rather than walking away from the table, why not offer a constructive solution to the population problem? I think at the end of the day, that was the point of this thread.

• i say less galaxies maybe 5 or 6

and more research speed

van we get 10x eco ?:D

Finally someone with sense. I want higher eco too and 2x eco speed research

10x eco

20x research

I'm okay with fewer galaxies in compensation for "My perks" to grant the fleeters a boon. But def to debris would be a little too much.

5 galaxies is great. Faster transports and smaller window to be crashed

if you want to play this game 1 or 2 hours per day then go and play Mensa theres 1x fleet and you can play your boring miner game style there without getting attacked

with 1x speed you lose more than 2 hours alone on the transports. As if that is viable. I am a "boring" miner but like it fine in Janice.

Ogame without the possibility and tension to be crashed is boring.