Janice Settings change

• lets just go with 5 galaxies

thats the only thing im voting for

dont think they can increase our eco or research speed anymore but if other unis get 8 or more eco im in for that too

faster research is always nice too

• i want lesser amount of galaxies, Do Not Put DiDF!!!! also dont lower eco or fleet speed, i will most likely quit if any of those happen.

just reduce galaxies and add research speed bonus if possible. Dont change anything else please.

• merge it into other universe or 10x eco ,20x reserch and slow fleet.maybe 5 or 6 galaxies.%20-30 debris.bec i am miner.faster fleet and 5 galaxies is delete mode for me .

• merge it into other universe or 10x eco ,20x reserch and slow fleet.maybe 5 or 6 galaxies.%20-30 debris.bec i am miner.faster fleet and 5 galaxies is delete mode for me .why is

why is lesser galaxies a delete mode for you as a miner? As a miner you would normally put all planets close together so you can gather resources faster everyday.

• this is just what you say only makes u easy prey.i am building a planet from every galaxy.

merge it into other universe or 10x eco ,20x reserch and slow fleet.maybe 5 or 6 galaxies.%20-30 debris.bec i am miner.faster fleet and 5 galaxies is delete mode for me .why is

why is lesser galaxies a delete mode for you as a miner? As a miner you would normally put all planets close together so you can gather resources faster everyday.

this is just what you say only makes u easy prey.i am building a planet from every galaxy.placing all the planets in the same system tell other players "come hit me ":blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

• this is just what you say only makes u easy prey.i am building a planet from every galaxy.

merge it into other universe or 10x eco ,20x reserch and slow fleet.maybe 5 or 6 galaxies.%20-30 debris.bec i am miner.faster fleet and 5 galaxies is delete mode for me .why is

this is just what you say only makes u easy prey.i am building a planet from every galaxy.placing all the planets in the same system tell other players "come hit me ":blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

well there is great advantages to having a few planets close together, like IPMing the hell out of anyone that pisses you off, IPMs of 3-4 planets can totally ruin a players defenses nearby that has attacked you. If you have just 1 planet every few hundred systems and different galaxies, you wont be able to retaliate with IPMs much at all.

But i know what you are talking about, its good to be spread out, but its best like that for a fleeter, so he can attack the whole uni.