Bot advertising

• Don’t know if this is right place to post. What’s up with all these spaces in the UNI with bot adds for planet name. I also got a message about buying this and I reported it. Hopefully all those planet spaces can be removed.

• Eventually the planet slots will be free again.

I don’t think plants get deleted anymore from inactivity, but I’m not saying they take up slots that I would want. It’s just it looks stupid and someone could have that slot.

Unless they buy DM, everyone has their account and planets deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

• Unless they buy DM, everyone has their account and planets deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

Not if you spend any of your startup dm during a cashback event. It'll be returned as purchased dm, even if the dm you spend was found.

• I don't think the person is doing anything with the accounts other than spam with in-game messages and fill up the universe, we are trying to ban them all so they will get deleted in the end because of inactivity :smile2:

Former TM - OGame.dk

• Unless they buy DM, everyone has their account and planets deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

Not if you spend any of your startup dm during a cashback event. It'll be returned as purchased dm, even if the dm you spend was found.

Actually, not true.

Purchased DM is DM you spent real money to get.

The cash back DM shows up as purchased but it really isn't.

In reality, that is only a display bug which GameForge knows about and should be patching eventually.

Your account should delete as it normally would in this case.

• Sounds like they could get taken to court for that. You'd think they would patch it asap.

• I don't think the person is doing anything with the accounts other than spam with in-game messages and fill up the universe, we are trying to ban them all so they will get deleted in the end because of inactivity :smile2:

since when do banned accounts get deleted?

or

are you manually setting them to deletion?

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• disturbing that SGO's are spreading misinformation

• since when do banned accounts get deleted?

or

are you manually setting them to deletion?

A CoMa told us that they will get deleted after a month by the system, because they don't have purchased DM on them and they don't even have the DM you get when you validate the account because the accounts are unvalidated :smile2:

Former TM - OGame.dk

• It isn't.

You can test it yourself if you wish.

Of course, with MCO and recent issues, I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't bugged in some way as well.

But that is how it is supposed to work.

DM which isn't purchased, even if it shows up in the purchased column, won't save your account from deletion.

Quite simply, if you didn't purchase the DM, then it isn't purchased.

Plain and simple.

I have that straight from levels higher than me.

• Maybe I’m clueless , I will turn 59 years old this Wednesday, but you mean to tell me all the inactive players I farm in more then a year all bought Dark Matter?&$!?@&”!

• That's why I came back the amount of inactives that remain because they bought dark matter is starting to show makes for easy farming when a uni is getting thin on players thanks guys and Happy B-Day.

Revenge is like smoked fish a dish best served cold!

Thank you for the sig BlackMass

Founder Black Rain Quantum

• Some times I read back over old posts and think hell I really was taking the piss. :fatgreengrin:

Revenge is like smoked fish a dish best served cold!

Thank you for the sig BlackMass

Founder Black Rain Quantum