[TOT: 968.887.000] CallMeDaddy [MAT] vs. lui_balkanjeros & Farmer Bill [CLT] (A: 20.001.000, D: 948.886.000)

• Not much to say just defender jumped on wrong moon while mding :D

He got df but well I got more hp :P

Enjoy in vm and ress you got from df now my mate savage can sleep tight like a baby :D

On 13-02-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker CallMeDaddy [MAT]

Deathstar 700

Espionage Probe 1

Defender lui_balkanjeros

Small Cargo 22.143

Large Cargo 106

Light Fighter 6.229

Heavy Fighter 58

Cruiser 4.010

Battleship 2.245

Espionage Probe 4.290

Bomber 1

Destroyer 377

Deathstar 12

Battlecruiser 997

Reaper 1.511

Pathfinder 496

Defender Farmer Bill [CLT]

Destroyer 250

Reaper 237

After the battle ...

Attacker CallMeDaddy [MAT]

Deathstar 698 ( -2 )

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender lui_balkanjeros

Destroyed!

Defender Farmer Bill [CLT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

3.806.685 Metal, 1.701.395 Crystal and 380.440 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 20.001.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 948.886.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 428.248.000 metal and 278.603.200 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 5.888.520 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -6.193.315

Crystal: -6.299.605

Deuterium: -1.619.560

The attacker(s) lost a total of 14.112.480 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -100.868.685

Crystal: -63.351.195

Deuterium: -83.703.440

The defender(s) lost a total of 247.923.320 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• you are nothing without your mates fajki. i am realy suprised you need to call everybody to help you with me and lui. you are coward fajki and your friends are terrified obedient followers. this guys from MAT dont wanna say and they cant say no to fajki beacuse they all scared. Fajki is owner of you guys but i am not. i will not be you slave like they are. who said i need to sell you deut. i am free player and we are not friends.

CMD i was realy suprised when i see your name on overview atacking me. i was good when you needed help from me. you added me on buddy list. i helped you few times and i want to help you more after that. but you forgot all that. its ok. i understand.
    Lukax. just you know Luka this is demo ex account and i was good with him. its easy when you get acc with 40milion points. and you dont even playing. you just come online when fajki call you beacuse he have problems with me.
    i just have few more sentence for CMD and Lukax. guys its easy when you got accounts from otherplayers. In croatia we have excellent proverb for this term Removed .i write it on croatian beacuse they will understand me. next time say to fajki like this: "hey fajki we will not atack Krmi beacuse he dont do anything to us. if you have problem with him deal with it alone" . its funny thing that i did not anything to you fajki.
    i write this comment on this post and on whats hapend today

English only please- Andvari300

• What a funny story, you know what they say, opinions are like behinds, everyone has them.

I told you I'll take it from you if you don't sell it and if you keep playing "tough guy act". I wasn't gonna post anything regarding clearing you today, as it has become a regular thing.

But here we go ... Your two weak moons poped pretty much on my first MD... And as I expected to see you on lanax ... few hours later, lock you in, blindlanax using savage awesome tool and:

Its up to you krmi keep acting like tough guy, provoking and I'll keep doing this.

FR as we know that you are not a quitter, you never quit! Already working on your way back, well done!

PS. let me not forget ... get lui_balkanjero to try and help you out just to get him crashed too - what did you expect, that we are just going to let him go back to blue ... yet you lost half of your fleet couple hours later too ... what a funny story ;)

• its true everything i said. fajki and his girls. i want to use word with b but i cant. you use everything in this uni to make your chance beter vs me. i know some good people here and they cant help me with nothing beacuse you forbiden it. i know they just wanna play and chill here so they will listen to you and they dont want to fight with you beacuse you will atack anybody who will help me. you did this and you cant come alone?
    i know you when navy was alive. you are playing from vm beacuse you are coward. i was here all the time with you guys from MAT and guys from NAVY. i was here playing and fighting. now if NAVY comes back you will hide your self and ask somebody to do dirty job for you so you can out of vm. its easy to be out of vm when no danger. you are chicken and thats it