[TOT: 6.345.040.000] Allucien vs. Nefertiti (A: 1.599.094.000, D: 4.745.946.000)

• This is going to look a little funny, but thats okay bare with me.

I worked on my favorite bot player this evening again, of course I didn't probe and launched, missed.

Sent Mds, decided to try something I noticed the other day and totally forgot to send a clearing wave.

He had small cargos land during the flight, I killed them, I tried some timing stuff but of course I left my self with no ships.

He had more cargos land about a minute before my rips get there. They end up killing 160m worth of cargos and the moon lives.

Just kept sending fleets afterwards not expecting to hit anything. My battlecruisers landed 20 seconds before this make shift fleet.

I kept probing and it looks like I was 3-10 seconds behind the fleet with my last wave.

Of course I send my speed fleet back to try and mop up, but you know, bots are bots.

on a side note, dont even know what these pathfinders are, dont know why I sent them, nothing was simmed, never saw the fleet before the battle.

On 14-02-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Allucien

Destroyer 82.902

Pathfinder 60.000

Defender Nefertiti

Small Cargo 17.610

Large Cargo 208.789

Light Fighter 345.164

Heavy Fighter 73.195

Cruiser 33.870

Battleship 11.197

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 1

Espionage Probe 681.239

Pathfinder 33.005

Rocket Launcher 3

After the battle ...

Attacker Allucien

Destroyer 82.850 ( -52 )

Pathfinder 8.626 ( -51.374 )

Defender Nefertiti

Small Cargo 5.489 ( -12.121 )

Large Cargo 82.967 ( -125.822 )

Light Fighter 108.100 ( -237.064 )

Heavy Fighter 28.991 ( -44.204 )

Cruiser 16.369 ( -17.501 )

Battleship 7.654 ( -3.543 )

Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )

Recycler 1 ( -0 )

Espionage Probe 169.800 ( -511.439 )

Pathfinder 14.755 ( -18.250 )

Rocket Launcher 1 ( -2 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.599.094.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 4.745.946.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.977.609.900 metal and 2.048.973.500 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.563.497.900

Crystal: 1.275.763.500

Deuterium: -411.772.000

The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.427.489.400 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.411.049.000

Crystal: -2.153.895.000

Deuterium: -181.002.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 4.745.946.000 units.