Server settings change-Cygnus

• I really dont understand why miners are so eager to lower deut consumption. Too many resources to move around Golden Dragon?

There are some huge fleets in this uni and their owners always take risks into consideration, an example for you little kids: 'I use X amount of deut to launch on...', the risk part being an unsuccessful attack, say defender moves res/fleet. If you lower the deut consumption, there will be less risk for big players to launch on you, and since more than half of the posters in this thread are miners (collector class), I really would like to know: why you guys wanna help fleeters bash/farm you?

I guess you know how I voted.

Mr MikeGrinder teaches us: fight guerilla wars with v-mode! Doh!

• I really dont understand why miners are so eager to lower deut consumption. Too many resources to move around Golden Dragon?

There are some huge fleets in this uni and their owners always take risks into consideration, an example for you little kids: 'I use X amount of deut to launch on...', the risk part being an unsuccessful attack, say defender moves res/fleet. If you lower the deut consumption, there will be less risk for big players to launch on you, and since more than half of the posters in this thread are miners (collector class), I really would like to know: why you guys wanna help fleeters bash/farm you?

Finally someone that has some common sense... completely agree

TROLL / DRAGON

I guess there are now 2 M3ll0s in the world... ahahahaha

Yes, i have to many Resources to move and my fs costs 5m, if this vote go through it will be 2.5, reason enough to vote for it.

Noone is launching on me, so why should i not vote for it :D btw. the fleeters here in cygnus, have enough deut to crash everyone in the uni if there is a profit, i am sure that doesnt matter if its 1 or 0.5

• 85 people voted in these polls.

70 want the research x14.

64 want the Deuterium consumption on 0.5.

Both changes will be done.

As soon as they are scheduled it will be announced on the news section.

Piink.jpg

• i highly doubt that.

And if it is, it should have been clarified before the poll going up

Either 80% means 80% in all unis or we lower it to 75% across all unis (which I personally think it should be 70/75% pass rate anyway.)

80% pass rate in older unis is just too high. We don't have enough players to make meaningful percentages