Server settings change-Cygnus

• Troll please don't bother people, this is an example posted on Fenrir about the votation: https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…asted-from-clipboard-png/

read before ask. Would work great to not bother people and they can do more important things.

the question remains

why do some unis need 80% and some 70% ?

and we`re getting back to old topics..why not 51% ?

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• It could be basically the Activeness of the uni, if less players active you need less % to change means no working ok. If the uni is quite active you don't want people to leave so mantain the rules until 80%.

• Take this with a pinch of salt, but I believe it was mentioned within the Quantum thread (of the same topic) that the 70%, 75% and 80% is based off the active player base in the particular uni.

Fenrir, for example, only had to achieve 70% because they don't have the numbers.

Meh, could be wrong.

• Take this with a pinch of salt, but I believe it was mentioned within the Quantum thread (of the same topic) that the 70%, 75% and 80% is based off the active player base in the particular uni.

Fenrir, for example, only had to achieve 70% because they don't have the numbers.

Meh, could be wrong.

You could be right. It kind of makes sense. Kind of.

But it would be nice getting an official response to this

• If that poll is recent then the text in the poll was wrong. In this round of 2020 there isn't any UK poll that has been pulled through a change with a 70%.

I did run 1 or 2 tests last year with polls in a lower percentage and followed their development and the result was that a week after the change these servers were even emptier so I won't risk it again in my communities.

Piink.jpg

• If that poll is recent then the text in the poll was wrong. In this round of 2020 there isn't any UK poll that has been pulled through a change with a 70%.

I did run 1 or 2 tests last year with polls in a lower percentage and followed their development and the result was that a week after the change these servers were even emptier so I won't risk it again in my communities.

But yet deut consumption in this uni passed with 75%. Was that correct? Was the poll for 75% instead of the 80%?

Im just interested in understanding how research in vega failed on 75% and deut passed here with the same percentage

But yet deut consumption in this uni passed with 75%. Was that correct? Was the poll for 75% instead of the 80%?

Im just interested in understanding how research in vega failed on 75% and deut passed here with the same percentage

+1 :cool2::crying:

Kek is no more :( :cbanned:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't those 2 different universe with 2 different player populations (and therefore different levels of activity)? So how can you compare them? If piink said she doesn't want to risk it in her communities, it will not be risked.

rL1kdqa.png

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't those 2 different universe with 2 different player populations (and therefore different levels of activity)? So how can you compare them? If piink said she doesn't want to risk it in her communities, it will not be risked.

both unis are within her community Hence the question, since she clearly stated she didn't want to do lower rates in her communities. Why the 2 different rates then?

Im not complaining or anything. I genuinely am just asking IF they had different rates and why?

If the answer is yes and the reason is due to the amount of player activity, then that's fine. It's a fair answer and understandable.

I'm gathering from her post that different rates were tested, as she also tested with lower percentages according to her post. I can't speak for piink, but I assume that the negatives outweighed the benefits of lowering the perentage past 80%. She may have utilized the 75% to pass the vote, then noticed a lower active player base because of it, as she said was the result of the 1/2 tests.

rL1kdqa.png

I'm gathering from her post that different rates were tested, as she also tested with lower percentages according to her post. I can't speak for piink, but I assume that the negatives outweighed the benefits of lowering the perentage past 80%. She may have utilized the 75% to pass the vote, then noticed a lower active player base because of it, as she said was the result of the 1/2 tests.

possibly. But she did say no polls in 2020 used lower percentages (albeit she did mention the 70% and not 75%).

Just curious that's all. I personally agree that polls should have 75% instead of the 80% in older unis, otherwise it is extremely dificult to get a meaningful response from users.

• Why is this guy arguing in the Cygnus change thread? He didn't even vote because he doesn't even play in Cygnus! ==> Check his IP, it doesn't match with any account in Cygnus.

He got his answer, no go comment on Vega's thread.

Warned for trolling.

- Marshmello

Edited once, last by Marshmello ().

• Why is this guy arguing in the Cygnus change thread? He didn't even vote because he doesn't even play in Cygnus! ==> Check his IP, it doesn't match with any account in Cygnus.

He got his answer, no go comment on Vega's thread.

Don't get your knickers in a twist.

All that agressiveness is not good for your health. Ever thought about some anger management sessions?

Who are you to dictate if I play the uni or not? Know all the different nicks you use ingame? Others can too.

Who's to even say I haven't farmed you before? Or you me? Who knows...

But saying that, happy for a go to "check ip's" and see if I have an account or not if that makes you sleep better at night. Now, back on the subject before toys have been thrown out of the pram.

• Iris Can you help me understand why I am warned? in specific for trolling? This guy does not play in this universe and his spamming all throughout this thread with his rubbish and comparing Cygnus to Vega... Can you please clarify because apparently Marshmello doesn't seem to comprehend this.

• Iris Can you help me understand why I am warned? in specific for trolling? This guy does not play in this universe and his spamming all throughout this thread with his rubbish and comparing Cygnus to Vega... Can you please clarify because apparently Marshmello doesn't seem to comprehend this.

You are implying that I don't deserve to ask a question because according to you I don't play this uni, therefore I am not worthy of raising a concern (which btw does not affect you at all).

Regardless of playing the uni or not, I am asking a question related to the topic.

I think the problem is you not knowing who I am ingame so you can try to bully/ascertain your dominance is killing you inside.

Now, if me asking a question offends you that much, please unfollow this thread and move on or stick to the topic.

Thank you.

• You are implying that I don't deserve to ask a question because according to you I don't play this uni

You do not play this universe, period... we know that, you're just salty because you didn't get what you wanted in Vega and wanted to understand why we got it in Cygnus, now after getting a response, you're just dragging it.

Regardless of playing the uni or not

You don't

you not knowing who I am ingame

It's not a guessing game, it's known fact.

you can try to bully/ascertain

This is not how any of us play... so get your facts right before saying anything.

I'm on topic, I asked the thread to be closed because it's being dragged, we all got our answers, we got our answer, you got yours... you're just dragging in an attempt to shut what we got through the votes.

You don't even have a valid reason to why you don't want the change to happen... Your whole argument is numbers and piink addressed it, so what do you want beyond this point? Just dragging and making a fuss out of this.