Server settings change-Cygnus

• He does play.

the fact that youre ignorant of it, and still continue to be so agressive towards something you have no real proof of, only makes you look like a douche.

Id still like to know the ifs and whats behind %'s.

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• Wow, so grinder just goes from post to post crying for iris when he gets his fingers burnt? This guy is hilarious.

As for Troll i can vouch he plays in cygnus. Not that you'd be happy with that, but hey, tell someone who cares. Maybe Iris can help you?

I am a little to late to the voting party, so will be keen to see how it progresses and if anything changes for the better ingame.

• He does play.

the fact that youre ignorant of it, and still continue to be so agressive towards something you have no real proof of, only makes you look like a douche.

Id still like to know the ifs and whats behind %'s.

You are who exactly?

I don't know why you think i'm being "aggressive", i'm just sayin' that he's just coming and spamming in a universe he does not even play in... call me ignorant, but at least i'm not delusional.

Again, the polls are done, the clarifications have been given... so why are you guys still making a ruckus?

Wait! Talking to you guys dropped my IQ. Laters! Keep making noise, since the mods are tolerant towards it or maybe that's what'll satisfy your egos... If ever Vega is to merge in Cygnus, don't be shy to come...

Scar, Over and Out!

• Why is this guy arguing in the Cygnus change thread? He didn't even vote because he doesn't even play in Cygnus! ==> Check his IP, it doesn't match with any account in Cygnus.

He got his answer, no go comment on Vega's thread.

I play Cygnus and I support the effort Troll is putting in to getting answers

A simple reply of why the vote was passed at different levels would suffice

Not asking for much

probably and maybe and what I am reading in to it don't cut it

a straight answer to a straight question - why were votes passed at different levels?

Kek is no more :( :cbanned: