Top 02 - [TOT: 68.305.560.000] GKP [ASSASSIN] & Mako [ASSASSIN] vs. Arrow [G_S_S_F] (A: 44.240.000.000, D: 24.065.560.000)

• Hello board, there is not a big story behind, they came to the system and started bashing def for two days, also blow up the moon and think maybe they are safe, don't slow down just spy few times... ninja was timed 3 sec befor the attack with aborted deploy to don't see it on the lanx. We are miner and we don't have recs so the most of the df took the attackers but who care.. Enjoy.. :thumbsup:

On 13-02-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker GKP [ASSASSIN]

Deathstar 5.976

Attacker Mako [ASSASSIN]

Deathstar 5.701

Defender Arrow [G_S_S_F]

Destroyer 548

Deathstar 2.359

Pathfinder 189

Rocket Launcher 3.017.762

Light Laser 3.179.582

Heavy Laser 757.278

Gauss Cannon 63.291

Ion Cannon 181.154

Plasma Turret 30.991

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker GKP [ASSASSIN]

Deathstar 3.709 ( -2.267 )

Attacker Mako [ASSASSIN]

Deathstar 3.544 ( -2.157 )

Defender Arrow [G_S_S_F]

Destroyer 135 ( -413 )

Deathstar 1.875 ( -484 )

Pathfinder 50 ( -139 )

Rocket Launcher 813.275 ( -2.204.487 )

Light Laser 858.770 ( -2.320.812 )

Heavy Laser 204.195 ( -553.083 )

Gauss Cannon 17.075 ( -46.216 )

Ion Cannon 49.430 ( -131.724 )

Plasma Turret 8.449 ( -22.542 )

Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

Large Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 44.240.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 24.065.560.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 7.369.767.600 metal and 5.896.420.500 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 41%.

The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.

A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.366 km.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -14.750.232.400

Crystal: -11.799.579.500

Deuterium: -4.424.000.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 30.973.811.900 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -16.364.682.000

Crystal: -6.440.879.000

Deuterium: -1.259.999.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 24.065.560.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• regardless of who has the df this is still incredible to see. Nice ninja!

• with those numbers you could really use more plasmas to make their Rips stop firing, either way great job on smashnig the Queen and his right hand ;)

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

• does this one classifies as a top 1 solo? :)

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• I still have the account here since i dont have one ingame since universe were merging and nobody told me (gf didnt send mail). Great ninja Toni, u are the man. If only i had my account there i could easily hel you but its deleted :-(

I really loved jupiter if i the recall right. (its quaoar i found it now :-D)

I really love this ninja, and i can say now i really miss ogame. I have so muxh to give to this game. I can easily say thah we made the best hit on balkan and one that was made on srb server on my fleet was one of the best there (i wanted to finish playing.). Now i can really say i love this game and i miss it. I hope one day, ogame, me, day and night and the best hits u have ever seen. Ogame i love you. Btw. Riot the forum wipe you did was the worst thing ever.

Toni great ninja, they will think next time who they attack. And morph soma i love you many hellos frome me for you :-*

• Does this count as a solo hit, seeing as the defender caused the most damage? Cause if it does then it's the new no1 lol

Great job Arrow, I think everyone underestimated you as can be seen by the lack of respect shown in the no-slow... Doubt they will underestimate you in future

• Great job Arrow, I think everyone underestimated you as can be seen by the lack of respect shown in the no-slow... Doubt they will underestimate you in future

Thanks for writing this. In my haste to make fun of GQP (like I even have to anymore), I forgot to give credit to the defender.
    Congratulations for this Arrow, it’s a perfectly executed ninja against two beefy lads.

• Damn I just love these kinds of hits, a turtle owning Deathstars with it's own ninja Deathstars.
    And... you got a moon in the process :D. Hopefully next time you have a friend with enough recyclers to get at least a good chunk of the Debris Field and to share the spoils with you. Still, a great hit.

Does this count as a solo hit? Or are solo hits purely 1v1?

Also noticed these are the same attackers that made that ridiculous top1 just a few days ago :O There goes the profit from that hit down the drain. I also noticed in that same hit that the guy that was hit on, was on the previous number 1 ACS in the same Alliance (ASSASSINS). Guess he got kicked out?

Sure seems like a nice eventful Universe despite being a painfully slow x1 fleet speed. :)

• Hey Marshmello , does this count as solo or acs?

Grimm , it's pretty much the extent of the skill these guys have. You can read more in the spam section of uni1, in the Anti Baal thread. Related to the nn1, rumors say that they "bought" the fleet off that guy to crash it as nn1. It's just rumors but hey, whoever started them started them based on some inside info. :)

• t's just rumors but hey, whoever started them started them based on some inside info. :)

I, just can't resist ^.^...@magus be nice :)rumors are just rumors, nothing more ... as same as I remember You being excellent fleeter , I also remember Thunder Child was/is excellent fleeter since Uni 11 if I am not mistaken and Uni 25 for sure,also remember how Great King Pat was much more funny and in a better mood than now :)... to stay on topic, congratulations on ninja :)

• Numbers here are huge. FR to the attacks but also congrats to the defender...you saw an opportunity and seized it! I'd be on your toes now. As someone earlier mentioned...they wont underestimate you again.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug

• haha this hit pleases me on so many lvls arrow great ninja doing good as always pretty sure ur the arrow who played back in zagadra with me keep up the good work sometimes profit isnt the point or getting the df its about proving the point and ur losses are mainly defense losses so not as painful as theres. i give you and A+++ for this beautiful ninja. gkp should rename to i lose alot of rips as always XD.