Fenrir settings change

• So given that everyone is doing it, we wanna join the settings change party :)

Due to Fenrir being pretty much ghost uni, mining and doing research is pretty much the only thing you can do. :)

Small increase in research and eco speed would give new players a chance to develop their accounts faster while allowing existing accounts to prepare for the future merge.

It's not a huge change, but I'm sure it would mean a lot to everyone and potentially attract a new players to a relatively unique uni with basically the best settings in the world! :D

Given that x14 research is a thing now, after discussion with active players in uni, I propose the following changes:

eco speed: x6 -> x7

research speed: x12 -> x14

What do you guys think?

piink , when can we expect the poll? Thanks :)

• Not an UK, it's not even an UK poll.

The poll from another coutry went into an UK server most likely by human error.

It will be deleted tomorrow morning and declared invalid so vote for fun in there if you want.

Sorry for the uneccesary spam though!

Piink.jpg

• Not an UK, it's not even an UK poll.

The poll from another coutry went into an UK server most likely by human error.

It will be deleted tomorrow morning and declared invalid so vote for fun in there if you want.

Sorry for the uneccesary spam though!

Hey piink we are looking forward to hear update from you with poll results!

Also, please let us know when can we experience the change applied to the uni?

• i hope the active players get the better eco they deserve in this uni only around 4-6 active players in this universe daily

-- GOAT --

Vega & Quat

Pichu is the King of Mines...

• out of 29 votes 27 voted for higher eco and higher research so both changes will be applied.

As soon as they are scheduled they'll be announced in the news section. :)

Piink.jpg

• out of 29 votes 27 voted for higher eco and higher research so both changes will be applied.

As soon as they are scheduled they'll be announced in the news section. :)

Awesome, thanks for feedback.

Can you tell us approximately when to expect changes in settings live in uni?