[TOT: 22.481.520.000] Rose Tico vs. Tom Marvolo Riddle [The Dark Side] (A: 22.057.219.000, D: 424.301.000)

  • Send your soul and get the maximum DF. That's how the top players do it

    Truth......and add the kitchen sink, top players leave nothing behind for scave's.....when they expo, they all in;)

    Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • Send your soul and get the maximum DF. That's how the top players do it

    Truth......and add the kitchen sink, top players leave nothing behind for scave's.....when they expo, they all in;)

    So glad I purchased a kitchen sink before this worldwide lockdown. *washes penis*


    When I expo, I all in xD


    I know you're all in haha.. I've lost track of how many are all in with your expos haha

  • So what is actually the best expedition fleet make-up?

    Expeditions full of Pathfinders + 1 Probe + 1 Destroyer (improve your Hyperspace Drive and slow down to 50-60% to lower deuterium consumption and at the same time be fast enoughbetween travels).
    If you are in need of crystal.

    Overall: Light Fighters + Cargos with a ratio of about 2 or 2.5:1 respectively, + 1 Probe + 1 Destroyer

    Battlecruisers with enough cargos for max loot are also good.

  • So what is actually the best expedition fleet make-up?

    Expeditions full of Pathfinders + 1 Probe + 1 Destroyer (improve your Hyperspace Drive and slow down to 50-60% to lower deuterium consumption and at the same time be fast enoughbetween travels).
    If you are in need of crystal.

    Overall: Light Fighters + Cargos with a ratio of about 2 or 2.5:1 respectively, + 1 Probe + 1 Destroyer

    Battlecruisers with enough cargos for max loot are also good.

    Overall with a pathfinder, about crystal need, i do different.


    Never sent the destroyer anyway, same for BC.

  • Overall with a pathfinder, about crystal need, i do different.


    Never sent the destroyer anyway, same for BC.

    Yes, if you don't want to find ships, it's best to avoid the Destroyer, it's those less losses you have when facing Aliens who mirror your fleet.

    But if you are interested in finding all ship types, a Destroyer or Reaper is needed.

    I'm going to try Pathfinders in a few weeks. I'm just basing this on sims.

  • I send PFs alone, they can still find Cruisers and lower,

    I dont bother with probes anymore, dont need the message spam, dont care if I am the first one there or not.

    Brute force, if it's not working, you ain't using enough.

  • What is the best for spamming with the aliens and pirates for big profits? I see some players less than two years old with MPD in the top ten, above dinosaur fleeters of over a decade. Every couple of hours another 3KK crash with barely any losses.

    2:1 LF-LC + your soul

  • What is the best for spamming with the aliens and pirates for big profits? I see some players less than two years old with MPD in the top ten, above dinosaur fleeters of over a decade. Every couple of hours another 3KK crash with barely any losses.

    2:1 LF-LC + your soul

    right lmao, crazy how much you grew your account with nerfed expo's and with that in game nick, priceless. I remember playing against you in Betel, I think you went by Void....or you played his account as well as I know 2 people rocked it. Glad to see you are still playing, glad it isn't in any uni i'm in.......you are a monster. Keep up the good work

    Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • I tried it and noticed the math didnt work out, Im better off smashing the probes for 70%, they dont save much as fodder and I was sending 1500.

    Brute force, if it's not working, you ain't using enough.

  • Fuckin A man...

    I swear to god... I did before almost 10.000 Expeditions and only found VERY STRONG Aliens ONCE!!!!

    Now, in less than 700, I get these fuckers 2x, and I am yet to get a fight against STRONG Aliens (when they use Battlecruisers)... Damn these losses...

  • I thought you were required to send BCs in order to fight BCs.

    No.

    Well, they do mirror your fleet but they add extra ships depending on their level.

    There 3 levels of Pirates AND Aliens.

    You have:
    -NORMAL Pirates - Which use Light Fighters (generally 5, unless you send a lot more, like I do). And the number of ships is about 30-40% of your expo fleet.
    -STRONG Pirates - Which use Cruisers (generally 2, unless you send a lot more). And the number of ships is about 50-60% of your expo fleet.
    -VERY STRONG Pirates - Which use Battleships (generally 2, unless you send a lot more). And the number of ships is about 70-80% of your fleet.

    Then there's the Aliens:

    -NORMAL Aliens - Which use Heavy Fighters (generally 5) and the number of ships is about 40-50% of your fleet.
    -STRONG Aliens - Which use Battlecruisers (generally 2) and the number of ships is about 60-70% of your fleet.
    -VERY STRONG Aliens - Which use Destroyers (generally 2 as you can see in the CR I posted above) and their fleet can range from 80-90% of your fleet.

    And within getting Aliens, which by itself is a about a 2.6% chance, you get a 1% chance of getting VERY STRONG Aliens, 9% chance of getting STRONG Aliens and a 90% chance of getting NORMAL Aliens. This works the same with pirates.


    And from my knowlede, EVERY battle against Pirates is profitable, (they have -3 combat tech levels as well while aliens have +3) and the battles against NORMAL Aliens are also profitable.

    Battles against VERY STRONG Aliens, are never profitable... Their fleet is almost the same size as yours and they have better techs so generally the battle will always end in a draw with you having too many losses.
    But again, they are VERY rare to get, it's harder to get a battle against VERY STRONG Aliens than getting a Blackhole... Yet I got 2 of them in a span of 700 expos when before in like 10k I got them once... I know this because I've been paying close attention to these battles ever since the start of the update.

    I am yet to get STRONG Aliens but I will post them here to confirm if they are profitable or not (they are the worst to face if you send an Expo of only cargos because those 2 Battlecruisers will kill a few Cargos because of RF against them).

  • Strong alien is still marginally profitable...

    Attacker: (Aliens): 49.784Mn

    Resources: 0, Loot: 0%

    Debris field (newly created): 12.281Mn


    Defender: (GFHK): 11.633Mn

    Actually repaired: 0

    Moon Chance: 0 %

  • Really nice information my friend.

    So it's like this:

    Normal Pirates: GREAT Profit
    Normal Aliens: GREAT Profit
    Strong Pirates: GOOD Profit
    Very Strong Pirates: DECENT Profit
    Strong Aliens: MARGINAL Profit
    Very Strong Aliens: NOT Profitable

  • I'm using the General class so this is all weird to me. How are people guaranteeing that they are fighting alients? Does the discoverer perk give them extra assurance? What happens when they send those LFs and get DM or resources for example?

    United For Life


    HOFs-221
    Advanced HOFs- 21
    Super Advanced HOFS - 2

    Rips Killed - 317


    Top 10s- 2