Top 03 - [TOT: 29.695.173.000] Wheresyourmoongone [DBS] vs. threeflipskat3r [The REVS] (A: 8.601.642.000, D: 21.093.531.000)

• Hello Zibal

Crrankie here

Although in the end this is a spy n fly there's a lot of missed chances and story I'm going to go into.

I personally hate seeing a big smash and not description at all, that for me is simply pointless, might as well be playing around in trashsim.

So here goes, as the whole universe is aware I've been spending a lot of time in vmode (unlikely to change tbh).

You have to balance this game with RL and work and they've been taking the priorities. We've also been having an epic summer, so meh.

All of the REV players know that Rommel, who has no fleet, has been doing a lot of spying lately, :D

That's been a huge help for me knowing that if someone was sitting there's a good chance he'll find it and I can come out of vmode and hit it.

Unfortunately, when I get a message yesterday that Threeflipskat3r had not fleet saved 3 billion resources there was just nothing I could do, short of screwing up work life. So I let it slide, then when I could come online 5 hours later, Rommel let me know it was still sitting. So I popped out of vmode and flew, missed it by 2 mins with Threeflipskat3r waking up :)

I also missed hitting his rip fleet a week earlier after reset by 2 mins because I couldn't come online sooner.

This actual hit is not special, I am working from home today so when I woke up I checked Threeflipskat3r's activity, was 15 mins on a moon, spied and flew.

He came online around 5 mins afterwards, I was fairly scared my rec fleet was going to get timed back, as Blonde and Raul (Number 1 and 2 fleeters) were in the same system, but alas it didn't happen.

Flew fast fleet for obvious reasons.

Safe system strikes again :D

Dedi goes to Rommel, for sure, you're a trooper, thanks for all your spying.

Also my deut suppliers for keeping me flying.

And the rest of my alliance, thanks for the encouragement folks.

FR Defender, you're a top bloke and a great guy to play against, I know you're taking a break and I wish you the best with that. Hope to see you on the battlefield again one day.

Just encase you through Zibal was falling into a slumber, its still very much exciting.. occasionally...

OMA, we need to coordinate a time out of vmode, keen?

Oh, Threefliperskat3r would have had a 3.5 bil wreck field and I had around a 1.2 billion. Still can't believe that's not a thing for trashim to calculate.

On 12-03-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Wheresyourmoongone [DBS]

Battlecruiser 105.000

Battleship 100.000

Cruiser 700.000

Defender threeflipskat3r [The REVS]

Small Cargo 15

Large Cargo 83.846

Light Fighter 1.635

Colony Ship 9

Recycler 11.001

Espionage Probe 175.449

Deathstar 1.953

Rocket Launcher 30.000

Light Laser 10.000

Heavy Laser 1.000

Gauss Cannon 536

Ion Cannon 500

Plasma Turret 500

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Wheresyourmoongone [DBS]

Battlecruiser 79.280 ( -25.720 )

Battleship 75.580 ( -24.420 )

Cruiser 529.302 ( -170.698 )

Defender threeflipskat3r [The REVS]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

357.762.960 Metal, 357.762.960 Crystal and 357.762.960 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 8.601.642.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 21.093.531.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 10.967.299.700 metal and 7.803.853.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.073.288.880 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

10.916.032.675 Metal and 7.803.967.325 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 5.989.335.635

Crystal: 5.571.744.285

Deuterium: -369.433.040

The attacker(s) made a profit of 11.191.646.880 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -10.860.153.960

Crystal: -8.957.738.960

Deuterium: -2.348.926.960

The defender(s) lost a total of 22.166.819.880 units.