Bye bye Europa

• Hi all,

Well its been almost 2 months since I am in V mode I left because this game became very boring and kind of a waste of time. The addition of the classes made it even worse... at the beginning it was kind of refreshing but after somedays the only way of keeping up was to do expeditions 24/7.

Nevertheless it was somehow nice to play this game again. I met some nice people in my alliance DGX and outside of it. Not even sure who is playing anymore, but in any case good luck in life!

I will be giving my account so at least someone can use it, I should have done it earlier but... I was not sure if i would come back or not.

Stay safe and healthy!
    Edgar

-- You've met a terrible fate haven't you

• Who's dis?

Bye edgar good luck with your life. You can live to full potential now! Now get outta here and never come back!

No more late night arguments with random players or stressing over this and that. I still miss all that sh*t talk in DGX, so funny. Unfortunately, that died when you and Knudi left at the same time! (I always knew you were both multi-accounting bot scumbags haha- that was a joke for anyone else reading).

I'm sure I'll see you from time to time on the discord. You know where we (I mean me) are if you want to play again (please don't come back it'll ruin your life).

Stay corona free and get your head into those books while you isolate

• Goodbye.

It was fun but not real fun...but it was still very fun but not the most fun...but it was the realest of fun but not the fakest fun.

GLIRL. Enjoy the freedom! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the COVID-19.

YourNexXxt

I CAME. I SAW. I TRIED TO CONQUER.

THE CHIEF NOOB OF ALL THE NOOBS
    MINER WITH ATTITUDE?