Any ideas on this memory leak (if not leak, then huge memory usage)?

• Please see the attached image.

No idea why ogame is using 3.4GB of memory.

I run AntiGameReborn, OGame UI++ (Is this still allowed or not? I never got an answer and still waiting, because I was relatively sure that someone said because of the inactive finder it might not be allowed, but I wanted confirmation again, and never received any...) and not sure if I'm using any others, I don't think so. (I have tampermonkey installed, but it says no scripts are in use, so I imagine there aren't any.)

That's a lot of ram for a browser game, so there must be something going on, and I have no idea what it is. Any ideas? I'll try running the game without any add-ons to see whether it's just the game itself or if something dodgy is going on with one of the add-ons.

Thanks,

Bulbasaur.

• Firefox was THE most troubling browser a few years ago, so bad that as I used it in continuous play for even just 40 minutes, it would become slower and slower and then grind to a halt. I finally had to abandon it and started using Opera and frankly, have never had a problem. You can use all your same add ons, though you might need Chrome Extension to be fully compatible with what is out there, or just use Chrome.