Return of the bot

• Il just put random reply, its sad that everyone ignores your theard 😊

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

• The thread is not ignored. We are just Zzzz over the laziness from the GF-staff.

Or have they banned a guy for not cheating?! Muhaha

Xalynth - 24 Hofs
    Fidis - 2 Hofs
    Vega - a couple!

Iam the nicest guy in the uni...

• You can't teach an old dog new tricks.......To bad VEGA boards are dead, is it the same in game?

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

• New Mortal Kombat character has been released...

Well technically not new but improved for sure.

https://prnt.sc/rly0wx

Damn, he have punchable face, just like you, as i heard 😂

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

• There used to be decent banter here

Now I've left there's some pretenders... But its like watching Vice trying to thumb a softie into a blow up doll he's kidnapped from the park.

Disturbing, and I wonder why I keep coming back to look. Don't know who its says more about ...

Anywho... Who's this cheating scoundrel this week?

Surely its back to being our turn again

• Me too Adam.....but I guess now that it is proven now, plausible denial is right out the window. So besides boldly proclaiming "I am going to blow up your ships", there is really nothing to banter about.

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

• You can't leave this forum Arcane, look at the state of it with you just moonlighting. Very few posters write consistent comedy like you......now get back to licking windows and posting comedy......board needs all the help it can get as you can see. I'm sure even Disturbed misses you too by now......on a side note, what happened to Astral Codex? Did you take Astral with you or is Astral a Vice Victim...from all you say, Vice kat sounds like he gets down, around, and everyone is his target....

O, and cheating sucks, no thread hi-jacking here......bots suck;)......and they better not merge Zibal into this mess lmao. Would be my retirement.....again;)

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • Astral Codex was not a real person, he was a machine sent from the future (only June 2021 so don't get excited) who's sole purpose here was to bamboozle us with mathematics terms and tell us to expect a cough in March 2020, though he failed on that front because someone asked him to discuss the mathematical beauty of the Fibonacci sequence and his coding caused a melt down of critical architecture.

That and he went to China in Dec/Jan and was turned into a ventilator.

Vice is currently antibacterially wiping down the basement and signing up to do deliveries of shopping to young and vulnerable boys.

He wants to make a sweat shop producing hand santisiers and bog roll so he can wank to pictures of puffins in the park now it's empty.

• Thanks, I figured it was something like that. Astral would make a good Ventilator, Astral has always been helpful. Helped me quit Vega by taking my fleet off my hands ;)

Also, thanks for replying....had me rolling and almost spitting up coffee after the first paragraph........good contribution as always Arcane.

Vice, sounds like he's in heaven with this Virus isolating all his potential targets............god have mercy on their souls

And at least he is using pictures vs going to the park and wanking while he walks............

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • Me too Adam.....but I guess now that it is proven now, plausible denial is right out the window. So besides boldly proclaiming "I am going to blow up your ships", there is really nothing to banter about.

I had to reply to this, proven like yours ?? or that was great injustice .... I truly wonder.

• I had to reply to this, proven like yours ?? or that was great injustice .... I truly wonder.

Ivan, the difference is I owned up and share......you shy and hide away. My alliance had my back, yours, crickets.........When pressed about your ban you get "busy" and run off. People quit over our ban......You double down, buy another account, scrap it and trade it; again. See the difference? How about you share how much profit you made while scripting? Even 2 week ban you are miles ahead. With my/our pushing ban(though wrongly banned) caused a loss to the accounts. That enough difference Ivan? Or how about you back from your ban and are already back to your old tricks. Sad really.

Warned for cheating accusations.

- Marshmello

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• I had to reply to this, proven like yours ?? or that was great injustice .... I truly wonder.

Ivan, the difference is I owned up and share......you shy and hide away. My alliance had my back, yours, crickets.........When pressed about your ban you get "busy" and run off. People quit over our ban......You double down, buy another account, scrap it and trade it; again. See the difference? How about you share how much profit you made while scripting? Even 2 week ban you are miles ahead. With my/our pushing ban(though wrongly banned) caused a loss to the accounts. That enough difference Ivan? Or how about you back from your ban and are already back to your old tricks. Sad really.

My ally is behind me dont worry, ppl quit couse well things were going you imaginary way. My my what a surprise hahahaha. Scripting is btw very hard to prove, and I didnt got any f... evidence of it. Just ban and off you go, wont go so easy second time. I havent seen you being loud about weekend deep space pushes, where are you there , nah so holly and almighty? how far he got by it. Give me a break. Believe what you will , I dont give a shit . Hide in fs and sit on your mobiles.

• My ally is behind me dont worry, ppl quit couse well things were going you imaginary way. My my what a surprise hahahaha. Scripting is btw very hard to prove, and I didnt got any f... evidence of it. Just ban and off you go, wont go so easy second time. I havent seen you being loud about weekend deep space pushes, where are you there , nah so holly and almighty? how far he got by it. Give me a break. Believe what you will , I dont give a shit . Hide in fs and sit on your mobiles.

Of course your ally is behind you, they are getting accounts, resources, intel and getting protection from you. Further, none of ally chimed in supporting you. just crickets, and passing it off. Really, I haven't seen a single definance member come out here and say they support a scripter/scripting. I never paint everyone with the same brush..... Good luck fighting the machine, but at the end of the day, you offered nothing(still nothing), and while we offered something about our ban, you clamed up and just keep up with the "yeah but you........and/or I'm not talking about it". Scripting may be hard to prove, but you got banned for it, so what does that say?.......As for deep space hits, I don't agree with them. And I think they should have been cleared up years ago. However, scripting has been banned for over 12 years......and you went that route. I think the example of "the person robbing the till, while calling the police on the kid stealing an apple is coming into play here". Regardless have fun in your uni, I don't believe a "letssled" account exists there anymore??? Shouldn't but I don't really care enough to double check.

• I support a scripter if needed. No matter of accusations I'll stand behind our ally members and fly for them no matter the number on the end.

Fappets go by the first part too - even when proven to be cheaters, but for the other part I'm just gonna laugh out loud. Only thing you gonna get is recyclers "support" as in recent history. Also proven :blackeye:

Its just that your post scream intelligence and somehow (don't know why) don't attract people to them.

You got yours too just too shy to admit.

The post was edited 2 times, last by poplava ().

• My ally is behind me dont worry, ppl quit couse well things were going you imaginary way. My my what a surprise hahahaha. Scripting is btw very hard to prove, and I didnt got any f... evidence of it. Just ban and off you go, wont go so easy second time. I havent seen you being loud about weekend deep space pushes, where are you there , nah so holly and almighty? how far he got by it. Give me a break. Believe what you will , I dont give a shit . Hide in fs and sit on your mobiles.

Of course your ally is behind you, they are getting accounts, resources, intel and getting protection from you. Further, none of ally chimed in supporting you. just crickets, and passing it off. Really, I haven't seen a single definance member come out here and say they support a scripter/scripting. I never paint everyone with the same brush..... Good luck fighting the machine, but at the end of the day, you offered nothing(still nothing), and while we offered something about our ban, you clamed up and just keep up with the "yeah but you........and/or I'm not talking about it". Scripting may be hard to prove, but you got banned for it, so what does that say?.......As for deep space hits, I don't agree with them. And I think they should have been cleared up years ago. However, scripting has been banned for over 12 years......and you went that route. I think the example of "the person robbing the till, while calling the police on the kid stealing an apple is coming into play here". Regardless have fun in your uni, I don't believe a "letssled" account exists there anymore??? Shouldn't but I don't really care enough to double check.

True what ever you say letssled and believe in , we stand with each other in everything :thumbsup:

But at least we didnt fallen so low and going around threatening people in REAL LIFE like your alliance is doing, you know people with wifes and childreen - basic family , and in this case you are all standing behind this individual which is awesome , good for you all :rofl:

qoute from BIG GUY ALEN aka THEWEEKND

A tebe cu doci da posjetim u Bodul picicu mali

Nisam ocekivao da si ovako neotesan

• Guys Guys

Lets be honest

If any defiance player playing unfair

There is nothing Muppet can do about it

And if any Muppet player doing anything unfair

There is nothing defiance can do about it

Which means wasting energy on trash talk and nothing else is what you guys are doing :P

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Shocking, another thread closed. I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but cheating/ban discussion does nothing but start trolling/flaming/insult wars. Game Forge is not going to ban anyone because of your opinions. They don't even look here. If you have factual proof, and that means actual proof not just your accounts of questionable events, then get them in a ticket and go from there.

:closed: