What happens if

• Is it worth it ..... if we have an option to select the person who can have the account if the individual player is no more alive

1. Any diseases which a person have and he knows he probably have few years left but they personally dont able to give the acct away just before it

2. Road accident

3 . Etc etc

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• dear carbon

just so you know

i have no plans to die just yet

not from coronavirus or anything else

:thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• Selecting board user name

Selecting Discord name tag

Selecting maybe ingame ?

Well those are the things which people need to think and come up with

Obviously it has to be a full proof system

And baal ROFL

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I would feel terribly strange if I had to go through the trouble of procuring documentation to prove someone's death just to get his oGame account... Feels wrong to me.

If anything, leave your login details to someone you can trust.

• or rather something like if the acc is 1month inactive... the "new owner" gets a email with the details or a gifting code to pass the acc ?

If someone have an accident or whatever, in respect of him i would let the account delete itself, without other owners.

Think to an account when the owner passed away, for me is a shame.

Just my 2 cents.

well ... some people would like it im quite sure...

well most of us spent some "cereal" time into this game..some even money.. and not everyone is givin a damn bout the game. for example fleeters.. some people just build up fleet for braggin how big their fleets are but never using it .. # baal --- and im quite sure he would be happy if someone carbon would use it for crushing some small trading fleets :crazy: Com'on Carby Let's go Partey :beer:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kenny ().

• Just have an area where everyone can make a will. And it can state that if their account gos inactive then so and so will be the executer of the account. That is full proof

Bishop

Uni Menza active

• or rather something like if the acc is 1month inactive... the "new owner" gets a email with the details or a gifting code to pass the acc ?

i like this idea but that probably has some problems with german law just like they do not delete perma MO acc or make them inactives.

I am makeing Silverwind's days

• Kenny  

i don't remember ever bragging about the size of my fleet. in fact, you don't see me bragging at all.

even my NN1 hits were posted exactly the same as ordinary basic hofs.

i leave all the boasting to those who actually believe that clicking buttons all day

in a virtual game

makes them powerful people.

carbon already knows what will happen to my account in the event of my death.

i was just poking fun at him, and he knows me well enough to realise that.

best wishes and have a nice day

:thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• it does seem quite a distasteful thing to be discussing this.

however, i do have a real life friend who sometimes plays.

about a year ago, i asked him to log in and let people know if i ever dropped dead suddenly.

not for the purpose of giving my account to someone. just to let people know what happened, that's all.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• I almost kicked the bucket a few years ago (well I was born in 1944 ,,, yes my farts are very ancient) ... I let my grandson take over my account in "Kalisto" and he screwed it up LOL (he thought to change the "nickname" you had to delete the account)

But in a way, if my fatality had happened I would have been rolling in in my grave/urn (depending on how the cheapskates in my family would have liked to remember me) so to let some other "arsehole" to take over what I had (and currently have) spent playing this addiction is enough to send me into spin cycle 1800RPM

• I find it pretty funny to play elitist and claim you're not as "pathetic" as the rest of the community because they post a story and you don't :D

After all, out of all players in this community, us who play the most, we're all no life cave moles, so text or no text, not much difference.

Some people like a story and if my team and me achieve something we're proud of we're definitely pasting a gif or two with some text, if nothing to have fun among ourselves since our posts are barely read by anyone outside our uni.

In fact, my uni is so dead, one of the little things I really enjoy doing is writing a nice story :D

Still it doesn't mean I think I'm all powerful or something, last time I was proud of my fleet was when I was idk... 12? And built 27 cruisers on x1/x1.

It's just numbers now, who are you to judge what people enjoy doing in this game? :D

• This post is pretty retarded sorry. Bizzare

Notice given.

- Marshmello

A man is least himself when he talkes in his own person.

But, if you give him a mask, we will tell you the truth.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• Very bizarre thread. It's a game. It's not a house or life savings...

*family sat round table* ..and Jimmy (dead person) leaves the sum of £1000 to Timmy his beloved grandson.. and for his little granddaughter Kimmy, Timmy leaves his prized OGame account.

Timmy: Eff yeah, let's buy driving lessons when I'm old enough.

Kimmy: OMG, thanks Grandad, you're the best. I will keep on building your OGame fantasy.. until 1 hour in I remember I have no idea what I'm doing and the number 1,2,3 accounts ACS rape your fleet and hard work xD *makes tik tok* life goes on...

• Will you be surprised if I told you that Kimmy might end up with a larger cheque than Timmy?

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.