[BUG] Messages > Communication > Information keep displaying message even tho there is none

• Game keeps displaying mssage in communication/information even tho there is none.

"In the post-war period, the Serbian people were in different ways' instructed, payed up and forced to forget themselves and all that they represented and achieved. The betrayal was permanent. For Serbian leaders were almost always chosen those who were most willing to forget the interests of the Serbian people. "

• Alright, so, just try to ignore it for 7 days and it will go away. :) Close please.

"In the post-war period, the Serbian people were in different ways' instructed, payed up and forced to forget themselves and all that they represented and achieved. The betrayal was permanent. For Serbian leaders were almost always chosen those who were most willing to forget the interests of the Serbian people. "

• No, I have not left my alliance. I am still in it.

• What he means to say that this bug is mostly happening when someone is leaving or disbanding an alliance and creating or joining a new one, before checking their messages. The game doesn't understand this switch in the messaging system, where the messages about leaving or disbanding the old alliance will become invisible when you are already in a new alliance.
    This bug has been here for ages. We know that the number on the icon will disappear after 7 days.

A great work-around and heads-up for players who want to switch an alliance. Clear your messages after leaving or disbanding an alliance, before you are joining or creating a new one.

• I know what he meant, and I know what the issue is (after Erik explained). Like all things, you can backtrace, debug and fix the issue. It is super irritating.