[TOT: 448.000] blastfire vs. Swami_dude [UCA] (A: 314.000, D: 134.000)

• Told him I was online, he kept flying, asked him to pull back, he said he wanted the deuterium, told him there was nothing he was gonna get, he still kept flying. My fleet came back from expedition, so I had to make the choice, safe and let him bash my defenses or take my changes and hope for a early moon since I didn't have rec's yet. Since he was such a douche and I'm a real chad I decided to just roll the dice and see what he had :) No doubt I was also blowing up some ships that had been bought with hard cash, which makes it always better :P

Don't know who has the debris, got several spies and messages afterwards, so I'm sure some people will be happy with it. Unfortunally I didn't get my moon, but the damage wasn't that bad. Hit was last night, didn't have time to post it back then.

On 24-03-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker blastfire

Light Fighter 9

Heavy Fighter 6

Cruiser 6

Small Cargo 11

Defender Swami_dude [UCA]

Small Cargo 16

Light Fighter 7

Heavy Fighter 13

Espionage Probe 2

Rocket Launcher 16

Light Laser 2

Heavy Laser 5

After the battle ...

Attacker blastfire

Destroyed!

Defender Swami_dude [UCA]

Small Cargo 7 ( -9 )

Light Fighter 5 ( -2 )

Heavy Fighter 8 ( -5 )

Espionage Probe 0 ( -2 )

Rocket Launcher 3 ( -13 )

Light Laser 0 ( -2 )

Heavy Laser 4 ( -1 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 314.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 134.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 155.400 metal and 83.400 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 2%.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -205.000

Crystal: -97.000

Deuterium: -12.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 314.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -89.000

Crystal: -45.000

Deuterium: 0

The defender(s) lost a total of 134.000 units.